rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good looks but no game

Good looks but no game

It is time to be frank. I’m decent looking. There are enough girls interested in me. I’m not confused about this. But, truth be told, I have absolutely no game. I am not afraid of opening a 10 anywhere anytime. I just can’t keep it up. The girls who push and sleep with me are all sluts. Normal girls don’t stay long. Is gaming an interested girl necessary? I’m realizing that the longer I chat with a girl the less likely she will bang me. I have kissed and banged girls I didn’t know their names. Sadly, I’m less attractive today than I was a few years back because of age. What do you suggest?

Good looks but no game

Read Models: Attract Women Through Honesty by Mark Manson

I highly recommend this book for guys with looks who aren't getting the results the should be. This was the most helpful 'game' material I ever read.

Beyond that, I saw better results when I simply started saying less. Like 50% of the things that come to mind and I would normally say I just filtered out. Especially witty shit trying to be funny. Most girls can't match a lot of guys wit for wit and I realized it could make them feel uncomfortable.

Good looks but no game

Learn to ramble and keep a conversation interesting. Plenty of material here on the forum about that.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Good looks but no game

Quote: (09-11-2017 01:52 PM)TimePlayer Wrote:  

It is time to be frank. I’m decent looking. There are enough girls interested in me. I’m not confused about this. But, truth be told, I have absolutely no game. I am not afraid of opening a 10 anywhere anytime. I just can’t keep it up. The girls who push and sleep with me are all sluts. Normal girls don’t stay long. Is gaming an interested girl necessary? I’m realizing that the longer I chat with a girl the less likely she will bang me. I have kissed and banged girls I didn’t know their names. Sadly, I’m less attractive today than I was a few years back because of age. What do you suggest?

"Normal" conversation transforms you from "Mr attractive/ unknown/potential hot guy" to "Just another boring guy" pretty quickly.

In business the "elevator pitch" is a concept of you getting on the elevator with the CEO of a potential client. Youve got 15-30 seconds of his attention to tell your story. If he likes that story he might give you another 5 minutes. If you continue to wow him during those 5 minutes he might give you the opportunity for the "full dog and pony" presentation. If they "buy" that you close.

Your good looks are like your "elevator pitch",,,but they will only get you so far

Focus on:

In this order

-Logistics. Has to be said over and over. If your logistics aren't in order then the rest is doable but an uphill battle. Gaming without having your bang logistics down is like robbing a bank and using Uber as as the getaway car

-Eye contact. Been said a million times but cant be overstated. Maintaining eye contact with an above average looking girl is simultaneously a huge test (of you) for her and puts you on the attraction to arousal fast track. Bonus if you look her in the eyes when you speak and alternate between her eyes and mouth/lips when she does

-Break the "sex" barrier as soon as possible. "Sexualize" the conversation with light yet suggestive innuendo, stories, and questions. This denotes confidence, while creating comfort. Ramping up the sexual energy without getting weird is an art as much as a science as it must be largely customized to each girl / encounetr adn calibrated on the fly

- Break the "physical contact" barrier as soon as possible. She have a bracelet on? Grab her hand and ask her about it. Necklace, earrings, rings, tattoo*...same idea

- "Lets get out of here". Possibly the single most important phrase in game IMO. See logistics above

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Good looks but no game

Quote: (09-12-2017 01:44 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

- Break the "physical contact" barrier as soon as possible. She have a bracelet on? Grab her hand and ask her about it. Necklace, earrings, rings, tattoo*...same idea

- "Lets get out of here". Possibly the single most important phrase in game IMO. See logistics above

Building off of this, another important point is strong frame, which boils down to self-identity. Mastering that is the hallmark of legitimate game.

You probably see yourself as a handsome dude, but that is not enough. That kind of thing does not run deep enough. You want a frame so strong that you can lean on it. In that sense, every interaction (including deep conversations) come easy.

Spend time trying to engineer your persona based on what you feel like your preferences are and what you like.

If you like a certain kind of girl, approach them and see how they act and what the ideal way of dealing with them would be. Figure out what you like to wear, and wear it. Figure out how you want to come across, and come across that way.

You like the way Robert De Niro holds his body posture in Heat? Then emulate it and implement it. But make it yours, be your own guy, make your internal self come to light through external expression.

And then let that self-identity get challenged in your approaches. You say you can approach, so approach and focus on maintaining your frame the entire time. You will get to a point where you've dug up and re-internalized your sense of true self to the point that you can rely on it, and attraction from girls flows very naturally after this.

Hard thing to explain, easy thing to implement. Focus on frame and I predict the attraction issue will disappear. Just figure what kind of guy you are, what your interests are, and how you want to incorporate women into your life. The rest falls into place.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Good looks but no game

Why are u less attractive then you were a few years ago? weight gain?

Good looks but no game

Papaya has broken it down and laid it our for you, as usual.

The good news is, you have the looks (which we can't learn or buy, you have to be born with them) all you have to do is learn game, which you can do.

Study, practice and have fun with it.

I think you are probably boring the girls out of their initial attraction, so study up on funny cocky game.

Good looks but no game

What procedure do you run to effectively bring home sluts?

Good looks but no game

Quote: (09-12-2017 05:05 PM)cominouthard Wrote:  

Why are u less attractive then you were a few years ago? weight gain?

I workout. I don’t know if I’m that ugly yet. When I look at my old pics, I used to look way better.

Good looks but no game

Quote: (09-14-2017 07:59 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

What procedure do you run to effectively bring home sluts?

Good question. Are you a psychologist?

I don’t do anything special. When I did something I failed miserably. I remember one slut started kissing me at a bar and asked if I had condom. That was it. How did we start kissing? I was drinking, she said one or two things, her mouth was too close to mine. I didn’t go for it, it was already there. Good thing I was tipsy. In real life I pull some weird shit out of my ass and rationalize against kissing there. Yes, I have pulled away from a very cute woman who was holding my waist, smiling and looking straight at me. Very stupid.

Good looks but no game

Quote:Quote:

Is gaming an interested girl necessary? I’m realizing that the longer I chat with a girl the less likely she will bang me.

This is very telling. It should be exactly oposite. Time is your on your side. The more time you spend with a girl the more attracted she is. Therefore I'm guessing there is somerhing off about you how you come across in general.

Good looks but no game

Quote: (09-15-2017 03:24 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Is gaming an interested girl necessary? I’m realizing that the longer I chat with a girl the less likely she will bang me.

This is very telling. It should be exactly oposite. Time is your on your side. The more time you spend with a girl the more attracted she is. Therefore I'm guessing there is somerhing off about you how you come across in general.

Exactly the opposite? Really? If there is one thing more consistent than anything else in my dating life, it is this: the longer I chat with a girl the less likely I bang. The hardest thing is finding what truly is off. Directly asking girls brings an uncomfortable conversation. Escalation? Confidence? Logistics? Eye contact? To just STFU? I’m going through all of the above suggestions.

Good looks but no game

Quote: (09-15-2017 09:45 AM)TimePlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2017 03:24 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Exactly the opposite? Really? If there is one thing more consistent than anything else in my dating life, it is this: the longer I chat with a girl the less likely I bang. The hardest thing is finding what truly is off. Directly asking girls brings an uncomfortable conversation. Escalation? Confidence? Logistics? Eye contact? To just STFU? I’m going through all of the above suggestions.

Get a small hidden camera and record your interactions. That should help you figure out what's going wrong.

Good looks but no game

I don’t do anything special. When I did something I failed miserably. I remember one slut started kissing me at a bar and asked if I had condom. That was it. How did we start kissing? I was drinking, she said one or two things, her mouth was too close to mine. I didn’t go for it, it was already there. Good thing I was tipsy. In real life I pull some weird shit out of my ass and rationalize against kissing there. Yes, I have pulled away from a very cute woman who was holding my waist, smiling and looking straight at me. Very stupid.

How is your self esteem? Do you think that non slutty girls would want a relationship with you?

Do you look the girls in the eyes when talking to them at least as much as if you talk to a friend of yours?

Good looks but no game

Learn how to act, watch alot of comedy lol and girls will enjoy conversations with you more.

And/or go no fap and you'll be more aggressive

Good looks but no game

Quote: (09-16-2017 04:54 PM)NKD Wrote:  

Learn how to act, watch alot of comedy lol and girls will enjoy conversations with you more.

And/or go no fap and you'll be more aggressive

No fap with no game is like juicing without exercise. Limited results. Speaking of no fap, I have a funny story. After not fapping for days, a girl rubbed her ass on my junk at a public mall and said sorry with a guilty face. How did she know horniness was killing me? I think they can see see or smell something.

Good looks but no game

Quote: (09-17-2017 11:08 PM)TimePlayer Wrote:  

Speaking of no fap, I have a funny story. After not fapping for days, a girl rubbed her ass on my junk at a public mall and said sorry with a guilty face. How did she know horniness was killing me? I think they can see see or smell something.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Good looks but no game

Quote: (09-18-2017 07:48 AM)Kapanda Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2017 11:08 PM)TimePlayer Wrote:  

Speaking of no fap, I have a funny story. After not fapping for days, a girl rubbed her ass on my junk at a public mall and said sorry with a guilty face. How did she know horniness was killing me? I think they can see see or smell something.
[Image: giphy.gif]

There is a non-scientific belief that women can tell when you are horny or haven’t masturbated for days.

Good looks but no game

OP check out this thread (found with a simple search). It has a wealth of information that you may find helpful: Good Looks game

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Good looks but no game

Quote: (09-15-2017 03:02 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

How is your self esteem? Do you think that non slutty girls would want a relationship with you?

Do you look the girls in the eyes when talking to them at least as much as if you talk to a friend of yours?

I may have a problem of self-esteem. I get a terrible feeling in my gut if a girl got quickly infatuated with me before she gave other guys the benefit of the doubt and see whether she had compatible personality with them. Take this from me. There are those of us who steadfastly hold onto “them first” instead of “me first.” Hard to change. Girls don't give a shit. If you don't bang them they will jump the next guy.

Good looks but no game

If you are actually good looking (and when I use the term "good looking" I'm going to assume top 20% of looks) then your appearance is doing a lot of the initial work for you. You don't necessarily need to convince a girl to sleep with you, just play don't-fuck-it-up game. If you are genuinely good looking then the rule of thumb is less is more. Try not to reveal too much about yourself to keep up an air of mystery about you; don't talk too much. Let her do a lot of the talking it will make her feel more comfortable.

Good looks but no game

Quote: (09-19-2017 04:45 PM)TimePlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2017 03:02 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

I may have a problem of self-esteem. I get a terrible feeling in my gut if a girl got quickly infatuated with me before she gave other guys the benefit of the doubt and see whether she had compatible personality with them. Take this from me. There are those of us who steadfastly hold onto “them first” instead of “me first.” Hard to change. Girls don't give a shit. If you don't bang them they will jump the next guy.

It does sound like you might be dealing with a bit of self-esteem issue as well as harboring some pedestalization of women.

Self esteem

Its surprising to me how often the question "What do really want out of life?" is answered with "I dont really know". If you dont know where you want to go then how do you know if youre making progress?

One way to deal with the former is to set short, medium and long term goals in a sort of "life-plan". Its difficult but absolutely vital.

Making progress towards (physical, financial, spiritual, creative) goals are the best way to bolster self esteem

Romanticism

I suspect that you are still somewhat of a romantic regarding women. You seemingly expect them to be virtuous creatures that reward deserving men based on (perceived) merit. Thats a recipe for disappointment

Im not one to crush that romanticism to be replaced with cynicism but perhaps an adjustment of perspective will help you see women for what they really are?

Im not one to hate on women. Rather I suggest embracing, using and ultimately enjoying their true nature and the differences between them and men as a way to remain positive about them

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Good looks but no game

Well then something is very off.

If you define good game as doing the right things at right time (to you) then time is your ally. Even when you make minor mistakes thr overall experience is very positive. Emotions elevate excitement rises then turn into arousal and getting wet etc.

Girls usually have to go through a process to get to that point. Only in certain social settings and circumstances it's quick and fast. Usually the more you interact with a girl and interaction progresses towards intimacy the more likely you are to sleep with her cause time is on your side.

Since you say that you consistently mess up somewhere along the way then it means that you do something that puts them off and disengage. It can be something big or small. Sometimes it can be even something like not noticing signals to escalate after which window od oportunity slowly closes and girl is disappointed and cools off.

I cannot tell you what is it that stops you.

Good looks but no game

Quote: (09-19-2017 05:10 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

If you are actually good looking (and when I use the term "good looking" I'm going to assume top 20% of looks) then your appearance is doing a lot of the initial work for you. You don't necessarily need to convince a girl to sleep with you, just play don't-fuck-it-up game. If you are genuinely good looking then the rule of thumb is less is more. Try not to reveal too much about yourself to keep up an air of mystery about you; don't talk too much. Let her do a lot of the talking it will make her feel more comfortable.

Quit your conditional statements.[Image: smile.gif] I can be too fragile. I’m sure I’m in the top 20% but can easily feel like the bottom 20% if I concentrate on my imperfections.

Thank you for the your advice, though. I'm trying to just STFU.

Good looks but no game

Gotta keep people honest with themselves. Most people have a hard time looking at themselves objectively.