rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hacks!

Hacks!

Alright, Fellow Gents
Here's another challenge let's talk about hacks. Hacks meaning : Tricks you perpetrated or orchestrated in order to get the kitty.
kitty Meaning : pussy, Skirt...
Here's My story: so one time, i sign on an app i see this kitten you know a hot girl
A fit kitty.....
I mean i swipe right or whatever.
Now, i don't text no uncommon staff,

"you got time for a drink on your off days?" I go ahead n text 'bout after a few days
She's a waitress . She'd noted on her profile.

Let's just say she took the Offer.
And all of a sudden
It's Friday....

I pick her up..
in my boring ride...
but when she gets in
i plug in a song
"Oh my God this is my favorite song!" The Kitten cries
Let's just say in 'bout 2 hrs she was back at my place
Ass up
taking major dick
n yelling
"Harder Daddy!"
without knowing
That A week
Before..
I'd
skillfully
perused
her profile
&
Seen
Her favorite
song
&
Illegally Downloaded
it and played it
For
Her
Just
To Like
iT
In My Boring
Ride

So Gents,
Tell Me,
What's Your Hack
That's Mine.
[Image: wink.gif][Image: wink.gif][Image: wink.gif][Image: wink.gif][Image: wink.gif][Image: wink.gif]

Hacks!

My hack is writing sentences horizontally instead of vertically. Bitches LOVE it. You should try it.

Americans are dreamers too

Hacks!

My hack is using 7 wink emotes instead of 6.

"Let's just say" my wink emote game is pretty tight.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Hacks!

Intelligent conversation

Hacks!

Quote: (09-11-2017 05:50 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

"Let's just say"

"I'm not going to get into it too much, but let's just say I banged her in the asshole from 10:39pm to 10:52pm. I'll leave the details to your imagination."

Americans are dreamers too

Hacks!

Quote: (09-11-2017 05:07 AM)GallopingGallant Wrote:  

Alright, Fellow Gents

[Image: d73.jpg]

[Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Hacks!

Let's just say
I think it's
safe to say
that this thread
in not
going
in the
direction
he hoped
for.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Hacks!

[Image: YyfRfbD.gif]

Dude has too much Game !!!

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Hacks!

Galloping Gallanr; Four low quality threads started as his first four posts, including two grovelling to Roosh and the forum in a vague way. I smell Troll and am in before the ban.

Hacks!

thats actually quite impressive tho. Its craxy how much information is available about a person just by creeping social media profiles.

Hacks!

My hack is that I do something similar to you GG, I facebook stalk her, get her name, address, and family information.

I then break into her house, kidnap her, then take her to my basement where she lives in a giant hole where she is forced to rub lotion on her skin, unless she wants the hose again.

Barney will be playing on repeat at the highest of volumes while static screens fill her dark hole. After a few weeks of this, as you all know, she will become brainwashed where I will condition her to think I am her boyfriend.

Since I already know everything about her, I will fit in as if I was always a part of her life.

However, I am classy in that we won't have sex until marriage. I will wait 483 days before I propose. We will get married at a cottage in Iowa. Small family gathering, she doesn't like big crowds.

After the wedding, I will get the bang, going missionary style for precisely 7 minutes and 27 seconds while I tell her that her hair is like the ocean.

That's how you do it boys.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Hacks!

My
Hack
Is
That
I
Wack
My
Giant
Pack
With
Fuck
You
Money
From
Black
Jack
Then
All
The
Bitches
Lick
My
Sack
[Image: banana.gif]
[Image: tard.gif]
[Image: eatpuss.gif]
[Image: king.gif]
[Image: pimp.gif]

Hacks!

Last two posts?

Forget thread closed.

That's forum closed, motherfuckers.

Hacks!

Top that mutherfuckas!

Hacks!

I've bought ice for all the burns in here.

Hacks!

[Image: and-then-i-told-him-a-friend-of-mine-mak...rn-key.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell