rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The State: ISIS TV Drama

I strongly suggest you watch the TV series The State. It's a drama based on extensive interviews with ISIS recruits and is about British Muslims joining ISIS in Syria. It's set in 2015.

Here's all four episodes:

ISIS is just 100% Islam if you lived exactly like Mohammed taught. Saudi Arabia is 80% adherence to Islam.

It's just the natural kind of hell that Islam brings.

Quote: (09-09-2017 04:55 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

ISIS is just 100% Islam if you lived exactly like Mohammed taught. Saudi Arabia is 80% adherence to Islam.

It's just the natural kind of hell that Islam brings.

تتكلم لغة العربية

Watched it, all 4 episodes, good series. No SJW crap. I was pleasantry surprised it contained no "ISIS is not true Islam" bullshit. Really showed the ISIS for losers they are in a smart, subtle, not in your face manner.

I remember thinking at the time that the war in Iraq felt like a bad idea. Turns out the White House was intentionally lying to the public about a non-existant connection between Saddam Hussein and Al-Qaeda.

"Abu Musab Al-Zaqari was the kind of guy that Saddam Hussein would have killed without a second thought."