rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Brothers: What's been Your experience with Dominican women here in the U.S.?

Black Brothers: What's been Your experience with Dominican women here in the U.S.?

Hi, I'm a long time lurker and I go by the name "The Lesser Evil".
My question for is the African American players out there what has been experiences with Dominican women here in U.S. A lot of NY players say they tend to be somewhat uncooperative whewn it comes to brothers. I Currently live in Orlando, FL. and not to along ago I approached a dominican girl who work at my doctors office, and with a little bit of good convo she gave me the number fairly easily. I found that funny since thay have a reputation for dealing with Black men.

So to my Black/African American brothers, especially those Carbbean latino heavy areas (NYC, NY and central FL) what's been the level of cooperation?

Aren’t Dominican’s basically Black?

I've heard that Dominicans don't classify themselves as black. There is some kind of dislike for being associated with black and that the Haitians (who tend to be the least mixed of the Caribbean blacks *correct me if I am wrong*) that are plentiful on their island are disliked in general by the Dominicans.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-07-2011 02:23 PM)Jason Zee Wrote:  

That's a whole other thread. Please let's not go there.

90% of us have been found to have African Ancestry, but race, skin tone is a serious issue in the DR.

Most Dominicans, even some of the blackest ones, don't want to be labeled as Black. We treat the Haitian people horribly, and try to act like we're better than them, maybe that all goes back to Trujillio's El Corte, I don't know, nor do I care about other Dominicans self-hate issues.

In your case, if you feel your blackness is a crutch, then it will be a crutch, because women can pick up on when you're not comfortable in your own skin.

If some loca full of fake swag wants to believe she's out of your league because she has lighter skin and straightened the fuck out of her hair, then fuckin' let her. Dominicanas by and large don't really bring that much to the table anyway.

I've always said if you're black and want a Latina, go for the Boricuas and the Brasileiras, they just love black men, I'd go even further and say they prefer them -- especially the ones who don't see themselves as white.

Check for those who check for you.

Ive had two dominican girlfriends and my brother gets them like CRAZY. They go for black dudes. Forget the stereotype.

Quote: (09-07-2011 03:43 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

Ive had two dominican girlfriends and my brother gets them like CRAZY. They go for black dudes. Forget the stereotype.

What's your approach? (Family game, do you speak spainsh and dance Baccata? etc.)

What grade of females are you dealing with?? (4,5,6's what?)

@Black Quixote: Also, what's your skin tone? I've heard they are not so particular to jet black brothas. Are you light skinned i.e. David Justice complexion?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I'm not sure why you would ask that, but get that fallacy out of the head. This is a multi -racial society. All thing being equal, it would be like saying all Jews are cheap.

Quote: (09-07-2011 02:43 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I've always said if you're black and want a Latina, go for the Boricuas and the Brasileiras, they just love black men, I'd go even further and say they prefer them -- especially the ones who don't see themselves as white.

I co-sign with you on the boricuas being down with black men, but Brasileiras?? I've met plenty of Brazilian chicks in the U.S. and none were with black guys, so I wouldn't say they prefer them, not even close.

As for dominicanas in the U.S., I've been approached by several, but I have a somewhat "dominican" look. I never ran into one here that copped that uppity-type attitude u described. I saw that ish more in santiago or santo domingo. But then I don't have as much experience with Washington Heights dominicanas, more Boston, Philly, Jersey types.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

[/quote]

Dominicanas by and large don't really bring that much to the table anyway.

[/quote]

That sure is the truth.

Quote: (09-07-2011 09:38 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I've met plenty of Brazilian chicks in the U.S. and none were with black guys, so I wouldn't say they prefer them, not even close.

(Sheesh) I notice a lot of this kind of talk around here. What happened to that "model of abundance" that Roosh talks about? My observations
and experience tells me Brasileiras aren't totally to be charged to the game.

Quote:Quote:

As for dominicanas in the U.S., I've been approached by several, but I have a somewhat "dominican" look. I never ran into one here that copped that uppity-type attitude u described. I saw that ish more in santiago or santo domingo. But then I don't have as much experience with Washington Heights dominicanas, more Boston, Philly, Jersey types.
Overall I notice less of an attitude from Dominicanas than from Boricuas. Maybe because they are more americanized. And that whole "Dominican Look" is funny. Few weeks ago a coworker of mine told me my facial features looked Dominican.(silly) He was Brazilian. On 2 occasions he tried to get to marry his daughter for her green card or something. My complexion is close to say maybe Tariq Nasheed's complexion (If you know who that is.)

Color does not matter, it's all about game [Image: smile.gif]

I co-sign with you on the boricuas being down with black men, but Brasileiras?? I've met plenty of Brazilian chicks in the U.S. and none were with black guys, so I wouldn't say they prefer them, not even close.

You lose me with having a "Dominican look", does this guy "look" Dominican?

[Image: johnny-ventura-Johnny+Ventura-320x240-14852.jpg]

There's definitely a difference between Dominicanas you meet in say Miami and the ones you meet up north.

I was also referring to real Brazilian women, not Brazilian women who are Americans.

Once these women become Americans, they pick up the fake swag, playing willfully ignorant to the fact that their families were dirt poor in their native lands which is why they are here now.

Quote: (09-08-2011 02:49 PM)The Lesser Evil Wrote:  

Overall I notice less of an attitude from Dominicanas than from Boricuas. Maybe because they are more americanized.

I think you mixed up the two. Boricuas are Americans.

Quote: (09-07-2011 06:04 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I'm not sure why you would ask that, but get that fallacy out of the head. This is a multi -racial society. All thing being equal, it would be like saying all Jews are cheap.

What fallacy? What he said is true.

Yeah definitely all about game. I spoke enough to understand what she was saying. My bachata is TIGHT. My brother's is on another level. His spanish is great and that helps him immensely. Ive watched him go to work dancing bachata, and the girls minds Being BLOWN. And then when he opens his mouth to speak spanish (he knows ALOT of domincan slang) they go fucking crazy.

Ive even seen girls curse him out yelling at him he is dominican and to stop denying who he is and saying he isnt. He tries to tell them he isnt dominican and is american but they dont listen and swear because of his bachata/salsa abilities and spanish. It's hilarious. though its 90% my brothers mindset. He will dance bachata and salsa BY HIMSELF. And be having just a good time as when he is with a girl. So girls flock to him. It's awesome. His game is ridiculous too. Its so funny to watch the BADDEST of the BAD girls come in like they are the shit, then DROP everything for him. It's insane.

Oh, and he is a BIT lighter then me. And Im as dark as Wale. So jiggaboo.

Quote: (09-08-2011 05:41 PM)jariel Wrote:  

You lose me with having a "Dominican look", does this guy "look" Dominican?

[Image: johnny-ventura-Johnny+Ventura-320x240-14852.jpg]

There's definitely a difference between Dominicanas you meet in say Miami and the ones you meet up north.

I was also referring to real Brazilian women, not Brazilian women who are Americans.

Once these women become Americans, they pick up the fake swag, playing willfully ignorant to the fact that their families were dirt poor in their native lands which is why they are here now.

I lost you when I said I have a "dominican look"?

I purposely put it in quotation marks because obviously there is no such thing as a "dominican look", any more than there is a "puerto rican look", or an "african american" look. Its all ignorance. However, I've had too many latinos from too many different countries tell me that I look "dominican". That's all I was stating.

And to answer your question, yes that dude does look "dominican". But he also could pass for Jamaican, Trinidadian and like a 100 other things.

I don't put any weight behind your statement about real brasilian girls "prefering" blacks either. The thread about black guyz adventures in brazil contradicts that. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5209.h...ight=black

But yeah...you were right about the boricuas........

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (09-08-2011 06:05 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

Yeah definitely all about game. I spoke enough to understand what she was saying. My bachata is TIGHT. My brother's is on another level. His spanish is great and that helps him immensely. Ive watched him go to work dancing bachata, and the girls minds Being BLOWN. And then when he opens his mouth to speak spanish (he knows ALOT of domincan slang) they go fucking crazy.

Ive even seen girls curse him out yelling at him he is dominican and to stop denying who he is and saying he isnt. He tries to tell them he isnt dominican and is american but they dont listen and swear because of his bachata/salsa abilities and spanish. It's hilarious. though its 90% my brothers mindset. He will dance bachata and salsa BY HIMSELF. And be having just a good time as when he is with a girl. So girls flock to him. It's awesome. His game is ridiculous too. Its so funny to watch the BADDEST of the BAD girls come in like they are the shit, then DROP everything for him. It's insane.

Damn, your bro reminds me of me so much. My spanish is fluent and I've ran this type of game with much sucess. Although I'm sure my salsa game is nowhere near his. I have no problem dancing confidently by myself when that type of music is bumpin and the girls eat that shit up.

Good game. Tight & calibrated!

Quote: (09-09-2011 12:05 PM)The Lesser Evil Wrote:  

imo I can go on and on about this but to keep it short and sweet, from years of dealing with Dominicanas unless you have "good hair" and pass the brown paper bag test the chances of you slaying quality Dominican punani consistently is close to nil regardless of Game. Now if you are willing to break some dollars and go into a trick bag that's a different story. Dominican chicks remind me a lot of Jamaican women(No offense to Athlone), They looooooove money and will look past that colorism thang if you can do something for her. Just keep in mind, that the Domi-chick who is only banging you because you are paying her MetroPCS bill and take her grocery shopping at Cotsco once a month, her "Cousin" is banging her Gratis and borrowing her phone.

Note that I am not saying that its impossible to bang top notch Dominican lizards in the US if you are a dark skinned Brotha. What I am saying is that it is very difficult to do consistently. The examples given by Black Quixote and azulsombra actually collaborate what I have just written. The average Brotha doesn't speak fluent Spanish, dance Bachata/Salsa or gets confused for a Dominican. Shit, White playas don't have to do anything other than say "Hola!" and they bang Dominicanas with relative ease. However, this still shouldn't prevent you from putting ya bid in and campaigning hard like Obama.

Quote: (09-10-2011 03:11 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2011 12:05 PM)The Lesser Evil Wrote:  

imo I can go on and on about this but to keep it short and sweet, from years of dealing with Dominicanas unless you have "good hair" and pass the brown paper bag test the chances of you slaying quality Dominican punani consistently is close to nil regardless of Game. Now if you are willing to break some dollars and go into a trick bag that's a different story. Dominican chicks remind me a lot of Jamaican women(No offense to Athlone), They looooooove money and will look past that colorism thang if you can do something for her. Just keep in mind, that the Domi-chick who is only banging you because you are paying her MetroPCS bill and take her grocery shopping at Cotsco once a month, her "Cousin" is banging her Gratis and borrowing her phone.

Note that I am not saying that its impossible to bang top notch Dominican lizards in the US if you are a dark skinned Brotha. What I am saying is that it is very difficult to do consistently. The examples given by Black Quixote and azulsombra actually collaborate what I have just written. The average Brotha doesn't speak fluent Spanish, dance Bachata/Salsa or gets confused for a Dominican. Shit, White playas don't have to do anything other than say "Hola!" and they bang Dominicanas with relative ease. However, this still shouldn't prevent you from putting ya bid in and campaigning hard like Obama.

Mannn please. IF you are dark, you Must reflect there culture in someway. Or be a dark Rican... like Tego Calde LOL
In the states, I don.t care if you are dark or not. Walk up to a dominican girl... Say Dime A V. Dame lu or que lo que. They will talk to you. They know that half of dominicans in D.R. are African black in color, though they say they are Indios.

For example. I am brown skin. Right in the middle. Two white dominican girls FOB's were dancing in a club by themselves as it was dead. MY Dominican friend points out them and says... "see that is the perfect example of what you can get in my country(both were between 8-9)." He is a white dominican also. Needless to say he attacked. This lasted for a total of 30 sec of dancing and he was shot down. Now, later that night, she came up and asked me to dance. So we danced, and she told me(in spanish) with her thick ass accent that she was dominican. I just replied, I know. And kept dancing... then I said i leave to Sto Dgo in two days. Well our dancing didnt mesh well, and so we danced for a couple songs and stopped. She said that she was gonna look for her friend, and left. I thought that was over. She comes back, asks me to dance again... We dance. I end this one after, a song in frustration because her different style of dancing. Say bye. She comes up to ask me to dance salsa. I danced with her, she could dance salsa well. We stop after a song. She comes back a Forth Time, and tells me it was really nice to meet me and holds my hand and stands there. It actually got weird being that she was hot... and everyone saw her persistence. She asked me for my facebook. And we struggled to to connect there on her cell phone because she couldn't find my profile. Then she asked if i would take her number...my phone is in my jacket in coat check. She gave MY friend her number and ask if he can give it to me when we leave and I get my coat.

I am calling myself out because, this was before reading BANG... so I didnt even know to escalate at this time.(silly me) I am a regular brown skinned dude. #1 I am decent looking but i cant see anything THATs different about my looks. #2 I can dance but we just didnt work. #3 she swung her bat on me like 5x. This is not an outlier by the way.

Now they(dominicans) do have there share of color issues. But dude ...a women will be attracted to what they are attracted to. Girls aren't like us. Physical is a lot less important. To say a brother cant knock them down consistently in the US is crazy. The task is to break down the wall thats up from all the B.S. they see in the black american community. But gaming a black girl is atleast 3x harder. So if you can game them, you can definitely game dominican.

I am not exaggerating on this story, and my wing who was with me is on this forum and will know it is me saying this.

However....if you say que lo que in DR, many girls will run away...LOL
They view it like street or thug talk. I learned from experience. [Image: idea.gif]

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (09-07-2011 02:27 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I've heard that Dominicans don't classify themselves as black. There is some kind of dislike for being associated with black and that the Haitians (who tend to be the least mixed of the Caribbean blacks *correct me if I am wrong*) that are plentiful on their island are disliked in general by the Dominicans.

That's basically what I heard too, though some evidence suggests that the ones in NY don't think that way.

Quote: (04-29-2012 02:46 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

That's basically what I heard too, though some evidence suggests that the ones in NY don't think that way.

The ones in NY DO THINK That way, just go to 7dias7noches.com and count how many BROWN SKIN Dominicans you see.

You know whats funny most of the best Dominican baseball players are of dark complexion, if you go on sites like dominicancupid.com or latinromantic.com you will also see at least 40-50% of the women are of Dark complexion...but if you go to NY (washington heights) the majority Dominicans are of lighter complexion. It says to me that unless you are an athlete most darker dominicans don't make it over here to the United States

Quote: (04-29-2012 07:09 PM)PhilE Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2012 02:46 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

That's because consular officers who determine who gets in and who doesnt are racists. This dynamics is the standard for Latin America immigrants. The "whiter" ones get in, the black don't. I remember being completely floored by the number of black blacks I saw in the in the DR. If you go by the ones here you don't understand that most of the damn country is black. This pattern is the same for Brazil and other Latin countries

The ones in NY DO THINK That way, just go to 7dias7noches.com and count how many BROWN SKIN Dominicans you see.

You know whats funny most of the best Dominican baseball players are of dark complexion, if you go on sites like dominicancupid.com or latinromantic.com you will also see at least 40-50% of the women are of Dark complexion...but if you go to NY (washington heights) the majority Dominicans are of lighter complexion. It says to me that unless you are an athlete most darker dominicans don't make it over here to the United States

also, the blacks may be poorer than their counterparts and therefore can't afford even the minimal fees for visas etc.