rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stupid comment or not ??

Stupid comment or not ??

Hi Guys, I am relatively new to the game and socializing . Today I had an intern I was just trying to make convo with her, nothing more . I saw her in the Kitchen and she said "Hi". I said "hi" back then I followed by " I thought the internship is over !" She replied " They extend mine" but I got the feeling she didn't like my comment.
Did I do mistake by making that comment as she might get the feeling that I am asking here "why you are still here"? Here I just want to learn from my mistake if I did any.

I don't really care about her that much. I just want the learning experience .

Thanks

Stupid comment or not ??

Are you trying to bang the intern? Have you thought about if that's a good idea? Not saying it shouldn't be done, but how much do you have to lose exactly? Seems like plenty of potential blowback there.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Stupid comment or not ??

Quote: (09-06-2017 12:05 AM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Are you trying to bang the intern? Have you thought about if that's a good idea? Not saying it shouldn't be done, but how much do you have to lose exactly? Seems like plenty of potential blowback there.

Actually not, and I am not going to do . I was just training my social skills and as I said I want to know if my comment was off or not just for learning experience .

Stupid comment or not ??

I see.

Dude, don't worry about it. The next step for you socially is to not care so much what people think of you. Don't get hung up on stuff like this. She probably forgot about it 5 seconds later, and so should you.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Stupid comment or not ??

Always keep work professional. It's never worth the hassle.

Stupid comment or not ??

Quote: (09-06-2017 12:04 AM)Mizo1234 Wrote:  

Hi Guys, I am relatively new to the game and socializing . Today I had an intern I was just trying to make convo with her, nothing more . I saw her in the Kitchen and she said "Hi". I said "hi" back then I followed by " I thought the internship is over !" She replied " They extend mine" but I got the feeling she didn't like my comment.
Did I do mistake by making that comment as she might get the feeling that I am asking here "why you are still here"? Here I just want to learn from my mistake if I did any.

So sensing that someone else didn't like the comment you could spin it into something positive and end the conversation on a high note.

"Oh that's great, have you been enjoying the work?" or
"Oh that's great, is it something you think you want to keep doing?" or
"Oh that's great, what has been your favourite part?"

All keep the convo going and push it back to them in a positive way.

"Lucky you, they must see some potential there." - is good, but could be taken the wrong way still and is a closed comment.

Stupid comment or not ??

There's almost certainly nothing wrong with your comment. You should focus more on trying to chill out in social situations like these and less on overanalysing what you're saying. It's highly unlikely whatever you'll say in any given moment would be super horrible.

In the short term you really have to own what you say and be confident about it. Not even in a "game" way, but more in a self esteem way. In the long term sure you can probably spot the patterns and work on those but it would be more of an abstract thing.

Stupid comment or not ??

I don't see anything wrong with the comment, unless you said it in a odd/bad tone. But regardless, no one should be that sensitive to need to think much about it. Just keep it respectful and professional and your good to go.

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.