rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oral Sex – A Feminist Equality Term For Blowjob?

Got me thinking the other day….. when did we start using the term “Oral Sex?” About the same time Feminism was on the march? There was a recent column from renown, award winning author Suzanne Venker where she indicates that it is statistically proven, that wives who go down on their husbands 3x a week or more, have much healthier, happier and longer lasting marriages. After publishing this column, Suzanne Venker’s Wikipedia page was all but erased, as well as being disinvited at Williams College as a guest speaker. In other words, any communication which indicates a wife sexually pleasing her husband leads to a happier marriage, results in the femmi-nazi’s coming out in force along with their acolytes in the lamestream media. Also receiving an unrelenting assault from the rabid left is popular blogger, Niecy Nash who penned: 'What I say in the book is, "A BJ a day keeps the divorce attorney away'. Once one of the most popular bloggers with a huge following, Niecy has now all but been run out of social media by Cultural Marxist, feminists and other leftist radicals.

Going forward however, where did the term “Oral” come from. My stand is that it is a word invented by feminists, intended to give women power to coerce weak men to go down on them. In other words, it is their quest for equality, in this case – the Blowjob. Another poll, conducted anonymously, showed that 87% of men stated they receive no pleasure whatsoever in giving oral to a woman. It is amazing how bass-ackward we have come in attempting to reinvent the sexual roles of men and women. Men are designed to receive sexual pleasure – women are designed to give it and have babies. I am not attempting to be brass, it is a fact supported scientifically over the ages (however, as we know, like history, science too can be rewritten). Speaking for myself, I refuse to go through the ridiculous ritual of groveling on my knees, crawl between a woman’s thighs that she can pretend to be a man for a few minutes and moan. On the other hand, I enjoy little more than a well presented Blowjob. What think you?

I don't know any man who uses the term "oral sex".

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

I don't give a flying fuck what she calls it. If she does it four times a week or more, that's all that matters.

Quote: (09-04-2017 02:33 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

I don't know any man who uses the term "oral sex".

OP has had encounters with these ladies it seems...

[Image: 1024full-dude%2C-where%27s-my-car%3F-screenshot.jpg]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

^^^
Where is that picture from?

Quote: (09-04-2017 03:15 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

^^^

"Dude where's my car?" movie

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

I'm in the 13% who loves eating that sweet little pussy.

I had a girl who didn't like speaking vulgarly and used to say oral sex. She remains the biggest cum swallower I've ever met.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (09-04-2017 03:59 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I grew up in the mid-south. There'd be something altogether wrong with me if I didn't enjoy sitting on the porch eating a fresh, juicy peach with an ice-cold glass of bourbon on a humid summer night.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Hey, whatever floats your boat. The Femme-Nazi's like sissy-boys who grovel to their new demands. However, read the post fully this time before posting nonsense.

Quote: (09-04-2017 04:42 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

I grew up in the mid-south. There'd be something altogether wrong with me if I didn't enjoy sitting on the porch eating a fresh, juicy peach with an ice-cold glass of bourbon on a humid summer night.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

I am so far in the 13%, I can't imagine the mindset of not liking it.

Licking pussy is appealing in the same way that kissing is. I love the progression as a girl makes sounds of arousal, then after a few minutes, the sounds go to the next level, and she starts to move more intensely, and then all of this goes up 2-3 more levels before she cums, with all kinds of involuntary quivering and hip grinding.

Now, when you fuck her, she's incredibly wet and passionate. What's not to love?

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

I haven't eaten a pussy in at least ten years, and I'm never going back. My penis gets the job done and that's all I care about.

Aloha!

Quote: (09-04-2017 03:25 PM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

^^^

Duuude!

Quote: (09-05-2017 03:15 AM)Ski pro Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2017 03:25 PM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

^^^

Duuude!

sweeet.

Quote: (09-04-2017 08:14 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Everything in life needs to have a bland-sounding scientific term. Oral sex is no more a feminist conspiracy for blowjob than penis is for cock.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (09-05-2017 10:30 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Everything in life needs to have a bland-sounding scientific term. Oral sex is no more a feminist conspiracy for blowjob than penis is for cock.

Disagree..... the term Oral sex was not prevalent until the 1960's. Of course, most men (using term loosely) adopt feminist dribble poured down their throats, much in the same way as a baby vulture being fed with regurgitated slop by its mother. My point is, this is how classical conditioning works my boy. Men may have used their tongues to wet their quim before driving their members in, however, not for the sole purpose of providing pleasure for the woman. It used to be a mans world, and blowjob or other descriptors have long been the norm, however, anyone believing "Oral sex" is anything but a term initialized by femme's and their band of cultural Marxists, is living in a fools reality.

I only eat pussy if Im in a ltr. Unless the girl is hot, then I'll break my im not eating these sluts rule.

Quote: (09-05-2017 12:29 AM)Kona Wrote:  

I haven't eaten a pussy in at least ten years, and I'm never going back.

Saddest thing I've read on the internet this week, I mean, sadder than the H bomb being tested in Korea or England winning against Slovakia... Calls for a rare Pepe:

[Image: G1.jpg]

As to pussy-eating per se, it mainly depends on the beauty (both of pussy itself and its proud owner), and on (lack of) smell and cuteness of the demurely proffered pussy: Some deserve being eaten, other ones will have to be content with getting fucked without much ceremony. No such thing as equality and fairness among pussies.

Quote: (09-05-2017 07:44 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2017 08:14 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Ah yes, I have seen the butt-peach water tower many times off of 85.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Quote: (09-04-2017 02:29 PM)Coach_Harris Wrote:  

Going forward however, where did the term “Oral” come from. My stand is that it is a word invented by feminists, intended to give women power to coerce weak men to go down on them.

So if feminists invented the word "oral" then then prior to that the cute girls at the dentists' office who give me water to rinse and spit were called what? Blow hygienists or Cock technicians maybe?

If so I dont blame them for wanting a new word

Besides I for one am glad that Cosmo and other chick mags have been teaching girls how to please me for years.

[Image: oral-sex-tips_0.jpeg]

I cant imaging standing in the express line at the local grocery store and seeing

"How to suck dick like a pro in 10 easy steps"

on the cover of a magazine. Oh get a Id chuckle but my neighbors with daughters probably wouldn't

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Contrary to expectations, the AIDS crisis hasn’t yet killed all of the world’s performance artists.

-Jim Goad