rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you depressed after reading BANG?

I had my share of women without knowing anything about the game. All initiated by them. I’m now depressed after reading bang. Why did I not read it when I was in my late teens or early 20s??? I was better looking and a lot more horny.

Hard to change the past, what you can change is NOW. (without trying to sounding like a lifecoach) Why were you better looking? did you stop working out? more horny? Get on TRT or try natural ways of lifting your testosteron. Or try to go to places where you find more beutiful women (EE,SEA,SA)

Alot of writers talk about depression being apart of swallowing the red pilll and its just a process

hindsight bias kinda thing - Me and 2 friends read mystery method when we were about 21 and it didn't help any of us, lol.

And it sounds like you done fine thanks to good looks (girls initiating) so would you really be that much happier if you'd have banged a few extra girls when you were younger?

When you start studying game, look back, and realize how many women were trying to get you to bang them.

[Image: 101lwn.jpg]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Yep, should be taught at school to young men when their balls drop.

This is like finding a method for getting rich and instead of feeling fortunate you found it all feeling depressed about all the years you weren't wealthy.

A bit of perspective is in order, my friend.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I've already decided that when my son turns 18, I'm buying him a lifetime membership to RVF.

I'll sit him down in front of the computer..

[Image: x9idjgf.gif]

"Read, son... read it all..."

How I see him before he clicks on the first thread:
[Image: tumblr_m7xw7u2Yos1rosxp7.gif]

After he's read the Game Forum, the Newbie Forum, the Trump thread, the "I Just Had Sex" thread, the SA threads, and any of the false rape allegation thread(s)..
[Image: tumblr_o1zhyw8s0Y1qala6eo1_500.gif]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Quote: (09-04-2017 02:40 PM)DraperJ.hank Wrote:  

Hard to change the past, what you can change is NOW. (without trying to sounding like a lifecoach) Why were you better looking? did you stop working out? more horny? Get on TRT or try natural ways of lifting your testosteron. Or try to go to places where you find more beutiful women (EE,SEA,SA)

Alot of writers talk about depression being apart of swallowing the red pilll and its just a process

I’m also hoping it is just a process. I don’t need TRT.

Quote: (09-04-2017 02:42 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  

hindsight bias kinda thing - Me and 2 friends read mystery method when we were about 21 and it didn't help any of us, lol.

And it sounds like you done fine thanks to good looks (girls initiating) so would you really be that much happier if you'd have banged a few extra girls when you were younger?
Depression is not realistic. I’m consumed thinking about all the girls I didn’t bang. I think it just takes time.

Quote: (09-04-2017 07:35 PM)Sam Malone Wrote:  

I've already decided that when my son turns 18, I'm buying him a lifetime membership to RVF.

What about the years before? Will he get some lessons while he's 13-17? He could probably benefit from some pointers while on the JV DSR scene.

18+ that seems like a good way to go, though.

Quote: (09-05-2017 07:03 AM)TimePlayer Wrote:  

Depression is not realistic. I’m consumed thinking about all the girls I didn’t bang. I think it just takes time.

Give it a few more years and you'll probably find that you dodged a disaster.

Quote: (09-05-2017 10:02 AM)MKDAWUSS Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2017 07:03 AM)TimePlayer Wrote:  

Give it a few more years and you'll probably find that you dodged a disaster.

Dodged a disaster because I didn't know of Game at the time or because I am finally here?

Quote: (09-05-2017 09:59 AM)MKDAWUSS Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2017 07:35 PM)Sam Malone Wrote:  

What about the years before? Will he get some lessons while he's 13-17? He could probably benefit from some pointers while on the JV DSR scene.

18+ that seems like a good way to go, though.

He's 14 at the moment, and is currently getting age-appropriate doses of the forum.

A larger part of our discussions are related to dissecting real time examples of women's behavior. And why this teacher said this, why ____ behaves this way, etc.

It was confirmed last year that I was on the right track following a Parent/Teacher Conference. One of his (male !!) teachers (pudgy little shit) asked my son if I was a "truck drivin', beer drinkin' kind of guy". This was the same guy that nodded his head in agreement to anything my ex-wife said at that PTC and subsequent group emails.

Four male teachers he had last year, all candidates for cucks. At least the male counselor had a set of balls and didn't whine over the little things. During one conversation with the counselor, I said something that hinted at the "lack of balls" on the teachers (I can't remember the exact words I used, but I remember wording it in such a way that I had plausible deniability). The counselor's smirk gave it away, and he and I have been 'cool' with each other since. I'm just glad my son has this same counselor this year.

The counselor, I could hang out with. The rest of them would be an embarrassment to be seen in public with.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Quote: (09-04-2017 03:59 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

When you start studying game, look back, and realize how many women were trying to get you to bang them.

[Image: 101lwn.jpg]

It is far worse than that for me.

I have some flashbacks of pre-game aware self attempting to attract girls… Tragic!

I wish I had read the Bang , mystery and other real seducers earlier in my life. Made the mistake of reading this book in my 20's(How to Succeed with Women Ron Loius and David Copeland.). I ran around town with hand puppets and other gimmicks thanks to the system promoted by these guys. Cannot believe Barnes and Nobles still promotes them in their stores. wasted years of my life and in bad relationship thanks to these guys. hope others get to read Bang at a younger age and make the most of it.