rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sausage Hour

The Sausage Hour

There's an unfortunate phenomenon that happens at bars in my area. The closer it gets towards closing time (2 AM here) the worse the male to female ratio gets. At the beginning of the night, any time from 9 to 12, there is an abundance of girls around, but as soon as midnight rolls around the ratio becomes more man-intensive. It's a combination of groups of girls leaving and more guys arriving. It's as if there is a beacon activated at midnight that summons all the men in the area into the bar.

It seems that the best time to go to clubs/bars/whatever around here is from 10 to 12. With anything after 1 AM worthless unless you've already successfully opened before that time. If you haven't you've got a smaller pool of women and a lot of competition from guys, who've been drinking all night and have finally worked up the courage to approach thus inflating the girls' egos.

Does this phenomenon happen all over the U.S.? I've never been out to bars that are open until 4 or later. Does the man beacon activate later in those places?

I ask because as much as I like to open and close, I also like my sleep. I try to optimize my time by only staying out until 1 AM at the latest, if I haven't had any success that night. Any time in the bar after that is a waste concerning girls.

The Sausage Hour

Methinks this is a good argument in favor of day game.

The Sausage Hour

I think it's important to go out earlier than average. Not day-drinking, but don't roll in at like 1030 either.

The Sausage Hour

I prefer the early close too, many reasons why this is great.
if you get a girl out of the bar at 2 or 3 am whenever the bar closes,
a) her drunk friends are all together again, judging her for being a slut as she is going home with you
b) her drunk ass is shoving a shwarma, gyro, poutine, or whatever meat and cheese into her face
c) groupthink, she will naturally want you to meet her friends, and her freinds friends as they complain about how much their feet hurt and try and catch a cab

The early close (by this i mean ask her to leave with you, or just lead her outside) is superior b.c
a) eliminates all of the above
b) if she turns you down you can move on to another, but also she knows its on the table

Its good to get her away from the bar, you can focus in, full attention, and a good way to do this is to go out for some air or something.

The Sausage Hour

wow, I cant believe I haven't noticed this earlier. 90 Percent of the time Ive got laid after approaching a girl at a bar was between 10 and 12. This could be revolutionary for my night life lol.

The Sausage Hour

Man, the bars where I live are absolutely horrible. I'm not exagerating when I say you are lucky to find 4 or 5 hot girls without a boyfriend a week come to the bar after 10 or 11. The ones in the neighboring town are a little better, especially good for a small town. A lot of the girls are ugly though or Americanized South Americans, who are cute, but usually rich and stuck up. I think the guy to girl ratio in the town I live in is somewhere around 12-1 and in the neighboring town something like 5-1. Damn, I need to get out of here before my girlfriend moves to LA.