rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black man in England dresses up as cop and daggers many women

A crowd formed around him as women, mostly white, waited their turn to be daggered.

I swear to God niggas like this are slaying the best pussy in my city. It's like the more hoodish and "primal" you are, the more you get that pussy.

The problem is whether I should drop my inner nerd/PhD engineer/smart boy with glasses persona, and start embracing that daggering.

What?

Do you even need to ask?

Quote: (08-31-2017 03:00 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

What?

Do you even need to ask?

Lol obviously I am joking, I am not going to become like this guy.
The nerdy guy in me relies on internet to get laid.

But the IDGAF attitude of the black man in the video is probably something to emulate, in night game or alcohol fueled places.

Don't be jealous brothers. This teaches you everything you will ever need to know about game.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I think this guy may have what they refer to as "game".

Isn't that guy a Jamaican? Your garden variety negro isn't likely to get away with this just anywhere in the world. That's kind of the calling card for those guys and goes along with the dancehall and other flavors of music you hear in the background. UK women seem to be 100 times the party animal other anglosphere women are as well. I wouldn't know from first hand experience, but there are several threads on the forum discussing them doing shit like falling out in the street drunk, dressing slutty, acting out, etc.

Anyway there are some excellent game tips and lessons he can teach anyone. He has that swagger that Moma likes to talk about. No shyness whatsoever. That yardbwoy mentality stuff. Notice how he will pull any woman out the crowd? He has excellent unfaze-able frame. He pulls the hand gently, to hook the lizard like a fish taking the bait, then he ravages them. No one was feeling him at the beginning of the video, but he made the whole thing about him via his persistence and working the crowd without any shame. Kinda goes back to early game lessons from the neighborhood from the older guys: "No matter what, there is always a female that will dig your style, never stop stepping to the females."

Most of us get more surgical as we develop our game, but that early style shows the power of pure momentum and high energy.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

As a repressed white-guy, I LOVE THIS DUDE!!

"Girls just want to have fun!"

Forward to around three minutes - Steel Panther are doing this regularly.

Literally thought this was another terrorist related knife attack.

Only to find out the only thing being terrorized is those girl's asses.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Quote: (08-31-2017 03:09 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Isn't that guy a Jamaican? Your garden variety negro isn't likely to get away with this just anywhere in the world. That's kind of the calling card for those guys and goes along with the dancehall and other flavors of music you hear in the background. UK women seem to be 100 times the party animal other anglosphere women are as well. I wouldn't know from first hand experience, but there are several threads on the forum discussing them doing shit like falling out in the street drunk, dressing slutty, acting out, etc.

Anyway there are some excellent game tips and lessons he can teach anyone. He has that swagger that Moma likes to talk about. No shyness whatsoever. That yardbwoy mentality stuff. Notice how he will pull any woman out the crowd? He has excellent unfaze-able frame. He pulls the hand gently, to hook the lizard like a fish taking the bait, then he ravages them. No one was feeling him at the beginning of the video, but he made the whole thing about him via his persistence and working the crowd without any shame. Kinda goes back to early game lessons from the neighborhood from the older guys: "No matter what, there is always a female that will dig your style, never stop stepping to the females."

Most of us get more surgical as we develop our game, but that early style shows the power of pure momentum and high energy.

Excellent post. I completely agree with you. The most important of this video is the fact that he never even get fazed a bit even if a woman doesn't want to dance with him.

I have an armenian friend, not black, however he has the same mentality. He never ever loses his smile when he is rejected, and he is always opening girls. I really wish I could emulate that. It seems that it is especially expected a lot of times from black guys, to have that swag and lack of shyness.

Quote: (08-31-2017 03:17 PM)mikado Wrote:  

I have an armenian friend, not black, however he has the same mentality. He never ever loses his smile when he is rejected, and he is always opening girls. I really wish I could emulate that. It seems that it is especially expected a lot of times from black guys, to have that swag and lack of shyness.

[Image: 4002d61206ac7532997964a54ad81b55--marcus...quotes.jpg]

I have a mission for you, brother. This weekend go out and try to make a complete fool of yourself. Go up to any women that meets your favor and tell her the first thing that pops into your mind. Come back here and tell us what happened. If nothing else it will be entertaining. Also take note of the reactions of the guys around you. If you are fearless they'll instinctively recognize you as the alpha. Of course it helps if you're jacked and look like you don't take shit from anyone ;-)

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (08-31-2017 02:58 PM)mikado Wrote:  

I swear to God niggas like this are slaying the best pussy in my city. It's like the more hoodish and "primal" you are, the more you get that pussy.

The problem is whether I should drop my inner nerd/PhD engineer/smart boy with glasses persona, and start embracing that daggering.

I was told it was only like this for black men in America. Didn't know it was like that outside of America as well.

Oh well. lol

White women at Carnival are there to be daggered -- especially the thick ones. He just playing to the audience. Its funny how all those women watching all had big smiles on their faces. That video's thumbnail is hilarious!

EDIT: ALL women at Carnival are there to be daggered.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

'Welcome to jamrock' is a sick song, I've never heard it played in America at a bar or anything.

Quote: (08-31-2017 03:15 PM)Zep Wrote:  

As a repressed white-guy, I LOVE THIS DUDE!!

"Girls just want to have fun!"

Forward to around three minutes - Steel Panther are doing this regularly.

Ha! "17 Girls in a Row"...a timeless ballad about the human struggle for inner peace. Lol. Only Steel Panther.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Is it a +1 Dagger?

Quote: (08-31-2017 03:23 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2017 03:17 PM)mikado Wrote:  

[Image: 4002d61206ac7532997964a54ad81b55--marcus...quotes.jpg]

I have a mission for you, brother. This weekend go out and try to make a complete fool of yourself. Go up to any women that meets your favor and tell her the first thing that pops into your mind. Come back here and tell us what happened. If nothing else it will be entertaining. Also take note of the reactions of the guys around you. If you are fearless they'll instinctively recognize you as the alpha. Of course it helps if you're jacked and look like you don't take shit from anyone ;-)

I am not jacked, I don't have a single hair on my body (exaggerating a bit, but not far from the truth) and I have a shit and high pitched voice lol.

However BRB, going out in 10 minutes and doing this [Image: smile.gif]

This is from last year. This year acid attacks seemed to be the highlight of the party..

Anyway, the guy is really high on some good shit...nothing to learn.

When the fuck did Atlanta Man make it over here, and doesn't he know that it's illegal to impersonate a police officer?

Quote: (08-31-2017 04:00 PM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

When the fuck did Atlanta Man make it over here, and doesn't he know that it's illegal to impersonate a police officer?

He's about them sexy young petite tight hot wet white American girls bruv. [Image: wink.gif]

Daggering aftermath

This lady was too exhausted and collapsed in sheer ecstasy

[Image: PAY-New-Years-Eve.jpg]

Om nom nom daggering makes me hungry

[Image: CcYhTntXEAAJmmx.jpg:large]

"This is how he daggered me officer"

[Image: 2FB64F9300000578-3380899-image-a-88_1451620656179.jpg]

Stay classy UK

Haha this is fantastic. The cognitive dissonance of those white liberal chicks is something else. But this is a fantastic video. Zero fucks given.

It's a bit strange to see it in daylight, but frankly I remember doing it a bit more subtly in night clubs myself. Depending on the environment and drunkenness of the girl you can easily press your hard-on to her back.

Strange to see mainly black men and white women there, but I guess it is a specific kind of event that attracts certain complementary interests. Also some girls were pulling away - especially the younger hotter ones there. The seasoned British and overweight cock-carousel riders were easier to have than the hot 18yo ones.

Would be nice to see some black girls in Bikinis as well as a cultural exchange program:

By the way - here another guy daggering female "cops" in the same festival:

Jamaicans.... at least it's good-natured.

Also note that the guy above does not persist when a girl pulls away. So I guess he is a true Caribbean gentleman - one who gets laid end of day.

Holy Shit ! They know how to bring the fun !!!

[Image: Eonuaif.png]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

This also looks like it was at Carnival, yet I cannot help but agree that it's basically sexually assaulting police officers who are too scared to push back:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/903252447539322881][/url]

The idea of a large scale female police force is a total joke by the way, it's amazing London hasn't degenerated even more than it already has.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.