rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Great Totalitarian Purge Begins: Ex-RSD Instructor banned from using Airbnb

A Harbinger of things to come?

Ex-Rsd instructor Alex James is apparently living in a caravan because He has been banned from using Airbnb as He used to work for RSD.

Screencap in the attachment below was sent to me recently.

why can't he rent a normal apartment like a normal person?

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Quote: (08-29-2017 04:26 AM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

I hope you find it comfy in the gulag.
Sincerely.

Yes, Airbnb and "other sites like it" (of which there are like a dozen) suddenly decided to blanket ban this guy for no reason at all other than his past associations with RSD.

Meanwhile, are Tyler or Julian banned? Roosh or Krauser?

No, just the notorious Alex James.

This reeks of bullshit. Anyone who's actually familiar with these rental sites would know that the chance of them all coordinating together to ban a particular person, especially one who's a nobody, are pretty much zero. Particularly since some of these sites allow you to contact and book directly through the owner and therefore have no direct power over you.

Seems like this guy can't deliver on the product he sold to his clients and is trying to create a sob story to get himself off the hook, while riding the wave of people like Jordan Peterson, James Damore, etc. and actual censorship issues.

Quote: (08-29-2017 04:33 AM)onetouch Wrote:  

Sincerely.

This does not answer the question.

Being banned from AirBnB does has nothing to do with living in a caravan. You don't have to live in a caravan. He's living there because he's a broke loser with few options and he's written just about the gayest sob/"please give me money" story I've read.

Americans are dreamers too

Sincerely.

You didn't answer the question he asked.

Come back when you can form a proper argument, This is a forum for adult men, not edgelords with a mental age of 14.

In fact, this thread doesn't even belong in this section. Wtf are you even doing?

"Sincerely."

Isaiah 4:1

I don't understand this either. Live in a trailer park and pull to hotels. They're just as affordable and easier for ONS. Do any of you use AirBNB to close?

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Here's what really happened.

He's broke and can't afford to stay in a hotel, regularly leased apartment or airBNB.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-29-2017 05:22 AM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Sincerely.

You didn't answer the question he asked.

Come back when you can form a proper argument, This is a forum for adult men, not edgelords with a mental age of 14.

In fact, this thread doesn't even belong in this section. Wtf are you even doing?

"Sincerely."

https://media.giphy.com/media/r1wGrCEZ4zTeU/giphy.gif

Dude should be happy he has a caravan..of course he can and should escalate to whatever he feels Comfortable on.
But having a roof with electricity (even if it's a battery) is a few huge steps ahead of your standard hobo and/or squatter life already.

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

That screencap reads as if it was written by a woman.

Sounds fishy to me, what the fuck kind of RV park doesn't have power? That's the most basic of utilities at an RV spot!

You know what I call an RV park without power? Walmart parking lot!

Either way fuck airbnb.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

If this is true, he should have seen it coming, given what an SJW company they are. Don't give your business to SJWs!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Why would anyone take lessons from him? Dude needs to just get a regular job and learn some kind of trade.

Someone should tell him about craiglist.

For all we know he did some weird shit that depressive fucked up in the head people are known to do and thats actually how he got banned.

He sounds pathetic. As others have said, he could get a hotel, normal apartment, make another account on AirBnb or if he really has dedicated students in a city and hour away, I'm sure one of them would be delighted to let him stay with them.

If he's so broke it's more likely he got banned from Airbnb because of bad credit.

Quote: (08-29-2017 11:01 AM)the-dream Wrote:  

He sounds pathetic. As others have said, he could get a hotel, normal apartment, make another account on AirBnb or if he really has dedicated students in a city and hour away, I'm sure one of them would be delighted to let him stay with them.

Dude claims to be some game/pick up guru but can't game because he's in a trailer.
[Image: laugh3.gif]

The rest of the message might as well be condensed to this:
[Image: b1783574a6aedb8c72784eada90578b4.gif]

You're gonna live in a van down by the river!

Quote: (08-29-2017 05:07 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Yes, Airbnb and "other sites like it" (of which there are like a dozen) suddenly decided to blanket ban this guy for no reason at all other than his past associations with RSD.

Meanwhile, are Tyler or Julian banned? Roosh or Krauser?

No, just the notorious Alex James.

This reeks of bullshit. Anyone who's actually familiar with these rental sites would know that the chance of them all coordinating together to ban a particular person, especially one who's a nobody, are pretty much zero. Particularly since some of these sites allow you to contact and book directly through the owner and therefore have no direct power over you.

Seems like this guy can't deliver on the product he sold to his clients and is trying to create a sob story to get himself off the hook, while riding the wave of people like Jordan Peterson, James Damore, etc. and actual censorship issues.

Also note how he said "other sites like it" instead of listing them. And he showed no email cancellation notices, which is the first thing people do when they get cancelled.

What date was this posted and where??
Quite a disparity to his Instagram account renting flash cars and first class flights.... these fuckers deserve zero sympathy for the damage they have done to men and the scams they have pulled.
I'm not sure what loans a pickup company would require sans camera for the fake footage.
It has to be one of the lowest overhead businesses out there.

If genuinely is broke after spending all his money on first-class digs and flights, I have no sympathy for someone with no money management. Seriously, why would he expect people to bail him out when he can't even manage his money? It is a fool's errand to throw additional money at a fool. That doesn't make SJW companies any less evil, but I seriously doubt they are the problem in this instance.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

What a fucking loser and pussy. And what kind of a fag starts a paragraph with "Hey dudes"?

So if I give this guy $3,100, he can teach me how to be forced to live in a van an hour outside of town?

Seems legit.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Living the life.

Momma, ya boy made it!

#rsd

#yolo

Hey Dudes,

I spent every dime I have on creating the illusion of wealth. But it's really the fault of liberal companies who are forcing me to be homeless because, other than airbnb, there are literally no other lodging options available for someone visiting a city. Those liberals are keeping a true player like me down - I even lost the girl I had oneitis for.

Check out my gofundme page if you want to fight the liberals!