rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Almaty, Kazakhstan Datasheet August 2017

[size=20pt]
[/size]

[Image: post-332251-0-92343500-1473391660.jpg]

[size=13pt]ABOUT ME[/size]

Korean-American. From California. Mid-to-late twenties. 5'11". 170 pounds. Athletic build.

[size=13pt]DURATION OF STAY[/size]

3 Weeks

[size=13pt]EXISTING INFORMATION[/size]

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2017/06/al...clubs.html:

As always, the info here is clutch. The data is very recent. Would highly recommend using this info.

thread-63748...ght=almaty: Most recent info

thread-63011...kazakhstan: Mixed info with Kyrgyzstan

thread-19210...ght=almaty:

[size=13pt]ACCOMMODATION[/size]

Zenkova 59:

Airbnb. This studio is awesome. The building is fairly new and the apartment is very modern. Has a great view of the city and mountains. It’s in the city center and near all the night life and restaurants. I paid $38 per night.

[Image: 2-full.jpg]

[size=13pt]TRANSPORTATION[/size]

Uber | Taxi

[size=13pt]ONLINE GAME[/size]

Tinder

[size=13pt]DAY GAME[/size]

Dostyk Plaza | Mega Mall

[size=13pt]NIGHT GAME[/size]

Nightlife here is only good on the weekends. There are 2 places that will have people on the weekdays. Sky Bar Street (only during special events) and Friday Club. But I don’t like Friday Club for a number of reasons. I will explain why later. The nightlife here is fun and all located in the center of the city. The ratio here is always good because apparently there are more girls than guys in Kazakhstan. Most of the girls you meet in clubs and bars will speak decent English. Every now and then you’ll meet a girl who doesn’t speak it at all.

[size=13pt]CLUBS[/size]:

[size=13pt]Sky Bar Street[/size]:

On Zheltoksan St. Only open during the summer months since it’s an outdoor venue. This is my favorite club. It’s a huge place with many bars and a big dance floor. Plays lots of different music. On the weekends, the line can be very long. But if you go up to the promotor and start speaking English to them they will let you cut the line haha. Open every day. The weekdays can be slow. Sometimes they will have special events and there could be a decent amount of people. Outside of that, weekends are of course the busiest. On weekends, you have to pay a 2,000 Tenge cover charge. But this 2,000 is a deposit in which you can use for drinks. So, it’s not too bad.

[Image: small_information_items_property_13003.jpg]

[size=13pt]Territory Of The United Bars (TSB)[/size]:

Near Gogol St. Yes, I know the name doesn’t match the acronym of TSB but that’s how they call it here. Everyone just calls it TSB. This place is huge with different floors of different music. Only open on the weekends. I’ve been told there is a cover charge but I didn’t pay a cover charge when I went there. Fun place, definitely worth a visit.

[Image: %2525D0%2525A2%2525D0%2525B5%2525D1%2525...almaty.jpg]

[size=13pt]Chukotka Bar[/size]:

On Gogol St. Near TSB. Has 2 floors. Upstairs is outdoors with a dance floor and bar. Plays more EDM. Downstairs is more top 40 and hip-hop. This place is popular for foreigners. Free cover. Only open on weekends. This place reminds me of a college bar/club. Fun place and would recommend a visit.

[Image: 8_main.jpg]

[size=13pt]Bar Tancy[/size]:

On Gogol St. In the same building as Otrar Hotel. Only good on the weekends. Has a live band. I like the layout of this place. I don’t know if it’s open on the weekdays but if it is, it would be a good date spot. The outside terrace is chill and a good spot to hang out with your girl. Inside has a decent size dance floor and bar area. Good place to start the night.

[Image: Company_26979_H1uzIltvYk3JpzO1VZEiBLWL.jpeg]

[size=13pt]Gan Bei[/size]:

On Kaldayakov St. Near TSB and Chukotka Bar. Only open on the weekends. Plays mainly hip-hop and top 40. Upstairs is the main club area. The downstairs area is only open during the after-hours. No cover charge. The music is too loud and makes it hard to talk to people. Personally, I felt like the crowd here was a little bit “ghetto” but in a middle-class way. Hard to explain really. I encountered the most amount of non-English speaking girls here. Maybe it was bad luck for me but 75% of the girls I approached didn’t speak English. For me, I didn’t like this place too much but some of you might like it.

[Image: 9429411736487689_80e1.jpg]

[size=13pt]Bar Fun To Mass[/size]:

Near Gogol St. Crowded on weekends. I don’t know if it’s open on the weekdays. Plays EDM and house. Has dancers dancing on the bar. No cover charge. Has a very underground kind of feel. Very loud music, makes it hard to talk to people. Not my type of place but some of you might like it.

[size=13pt]Friday Club (In Esperanza Mall)[/size]:

On Seyfullin St. Open every day. 1,000 tenge cover charge on weekdays. More on the weekends. If Sky Bar Street is empty on the weekdays, then this is the only club that will have people. Personally, I don’t like this place. The crowd here is lower class and lots of the local guys get drunk and try to fight each other or foreigners (especially when they are talking to local girls). My friend had his phone stolen here, later on I met 3 other people who told me they lost their phone as well. The locals tell me lots of pick pocketing occurs here. The last time I was here I was hanging outside talking to the girl I was with. I had two different group of Kazakh guys trying to fight me because they were jealous that I was talking with a local girl. The girl I was with and her friend had to fend these dudes off. They were calling her “foreigner slut, whore etc…”. They eventually walked away but just dealing with this shit is annoying. If you were desperate to go out during the weekday. I guess Friday club is your best bet if Sky Bar Street is empty. I would rather just stay in.

[Image: esperanza1.jpg]

[size=13pt]BARS[/size]:

[size=13pt]Tuyskan Bar[/size]:

On Dostyk Ave. There is no sign outside with the name of the bar. You will see a black corridor entrance with the bouncers sitting outside. The bar is next to a Hot Dog stand restaurant. Only open on the weekends. Chill bar and good spot for dates. Lots of girls here. Good place to start the night.

[Image: information_items_11471.jpg]

[size=13pt]William Lawson’s 13 The Bar[/size]:

On Bogenbai Batyr St. Chill bar with an outdoor terrace. The outdoor terrace music plays lots of 80’s music. Good date spot.

[size=13pt]Bafana Bafana Bar[/size]:

On Dostyk Ave. English style pub that plays lots of Premiere League games. Good date spot.

[size=13pt]SIGHT SEEING[/size]

[size=13pt]Zenkov’s Cathedral[/size]:

There’s not much to see in the city. Most of the popular things to see is the mountains and lakes which is away from the city. But this Cathedral is pretty cool

[Image: 0149cc19658ac8d6d806cfece8f718f6.jpg]

[size=13pt]MY EXPERIENCE[/size]

Personally, I noticed that the nightlife here is similar to Bangkok night game. Many girls go to clubs and bars with their friends and are reluctant to go home with you because they don’t want to look like a “slut/whore” in front of their friends. Because of this, you have to approach, build rapport, get numbers and set up day 2’s. Or try to isolate her away from her friends and try to sneak out without her friends noticing. This worked for me one time, but it only worked because her friends were shit faced and went home.

My first week of going out I learned this the hard way. I would be with a girl the whole night trying to pull her back to my place, but she will not go because of the above reason. Even if I get her number and text her the next day. Sometimes they lose interest and they don’t text back. I would observe other guys, both local and foreigners. When they were trying to pull girls from the club, the same thing happens to them. After seeing this and experiencing it, I changed my night game strategy to Bangkok mode. When I go out I would spend at least 1 hour with a girl building rapport and escalating. I will try and isolate her and go for the pull (rarely works for me but you never know), but if that doesn’t work I get her number and tell her I have to go (make up a reason). I would go to a different club and repeat the process until the end of the night. The next day I text all the numbers I got and set up day 2’s.

This yielded better results because I wouldn’t waste an entire night with one girl who may or may not text back the next day. When I meet up with the girls that do text back we meet at a bar or restaurant. Most of the time, I’m able to bring them back to my place and get the bang.

Tinder works well here, expect to be popular if you’re a foreigner. Most of the girls speak English and are willing to meet. During the weekdays, Tinder would keep me busy. I ended up chilling with this one girl I met from Tinder for the second half of my stay here.

I met up with 3 forum members. Dantes, Strelka and Chase. Cool guys who are fun to go out with. It’s too bad we only got to go out once, but I would for sure meet up with them again.

Ideal Night Game Schedule:

Sunday - Thursday: Sky Bar Street, especially if they have special events. Check their website. If it’s empty, you can try Friday Club

Friday - Saturday: Any club is good.

[size=13pt]CONCLUSION[/size]

I like Almaty. The city is organized with modern amenities. They have Uber. Airbnb is plentiful and Tinder is popular here. The Kazakh girls have a Eurasian mix which is very sexy. If you’re into Russian looking girls fear not, there are plenty of Russians who live or vacation here. You will get by okay with only English. I would recommend learning some basic Russian as it will help. Most of the young college educated girls speak conversational English. But some girls don’t. The level of English and overall development is much better here compared to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan which still looks like the Soviet Union during cold war. Until next time, Peace!

Would you consider Almaty a poosey paradise for guys that like Russian and/or Asiatic girls?

Were you ever in a position of iminent danger?

What were you using as an opener during day game / night game?

Thanks for the data sheet, very interesting. I have been considering kazakstan for a while

IT'S A VERY NICE I LIKE!!!

but for real ,cool data sheet man!!

Quote: (08-20-2017 09:36 AM)Beijong Wrote:  

Would you consider Almaty a poosey paradise for guys that like Russian and/or Asiatic girls?

What were you using as an opener during day game / night game?

Thanks for the data sheet, very interesting. I have been considering kazakstan for a while

Here's my DG opener

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iMjFoT7yWE

While I've never been to KZ, I do have a bunch of Kazakh girls on my FB and VK feed. There's a lot of pics of them hanging out at placed called Paparazzi, Five, and Forbes and most pics have great talent.

Also, events at the Rixos and Ritz Carlton tend to be poppin'....again, from what I've seen on my social media feeds.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote:Beijong Wrote:

As far as volume and guy/girl ratio of Asiatic and Russian girls, yes its "poosey paradise". But these girls are not super easy like South East Asia. You have to put in some work.

I never felt that my life was at risk. Sometimes you'll run into drunk local guys who are mad jealous that you're with their women. But most of the time they won't hurt you, they'll just call the girl you're with a slut or some shit like that.

Quote:Nowak Wrote:

IT'S A VERY NICE I LIKE!!!

but for real ,cool data sheet man!!

Haha Kazakh people hate that movie. And the people here are nothing like Borat. But thank you man I appreciate.

Quote:Cattle Rustler Wrote:

While I've never been to KZ, I do have a bunch of Kazakh girls on my FB and VK feed. There's a lot of pics of them hanging out at placed called Paparazzi, Five, and Forbes and most pics have great talent.

Also, events at the Rixos and Ritz Carlton tend to be poppin'....again, from what I've seen on my social media feeds.

I've never been to these places but I have heard of them. I don't know if they are good or not. On instagram i see lots of photos of girls at Rixos and the bar inside the Ritz Carlton. The quality here is good. The girls outnumber the men. So, competition for available men is fierce

It was good meeting up Cool Runnings. Your post is pretty spot on with my observations as well.

To add my two cents regarding the iminent danger question - I spent most of my time with Dantes and Chase during my time in Almaty, and we all faced varied levels of aggression from local guys during both the day and at night. As mentioned above, they absolutely can't handle foreigners going anywhere near their women and are extremely protective.

There was at least one situation that I had that needed to be difused in order to not break out into a drunken vodka-fueled brawl.

Together as a group we also saw guys rolling around with knives on the hip, and even strolling down a main street packing a samurai sword on his back. This place feels a bit like the wild wild west (east, maybe).

I'd say Almaty had the most seedy vibe out of any other FSU country I've been to, and the highest chance for something going wrong.

Would I go back? Yeah, but I think if you're spending quite a bit of time there you have to expect you'll at least have a minor encounter.

Another great Analysis like your Ulaanbaatar and Bishkek. I was waiting for the Almaty data sheet. Finally [Image: smile.gif]

Could you do a comparison post on Ulaanbaatar Bishkek and Almaty based on number of 7, 8 s availability.

I feel like Ulaanbaatar, Bishkek and Almaty are not like Korea, Japan and China. Their girls don't make a sound like a squeaky toy under the mattress. Seems like they are more tall, little more masculine and bit on the crazy end. Maybe the Soviet Block influenced on them.

Or maybe you could have considered about the possibility that Central Asians are genetically and culturally very different from East Asians?? Lols

Accurate datasheet.

Nightlife is solid on the weekend. Girls are receptive, flirty and love sexual innuendos. All of us capture flags.

Almaty is not a place for the novice traveler or even the solo one. Respect to Cool Runnings for doing it on his own. I have never felt more threatened than I did in Almaty. This includes South America (Brazil). The danger from the local men and police is real. These are not the stereotypical scrawny Asians. These guys are built And aggressive. They can and will fight.

It was a hell of an adventure and we met and bedded some hot chicks. I feel fortunate that we left unscathed.

I second what has been said before on this thread. You will get massive attention from very pretty girls. It comes at a price, though. You will also get evil stares and possibly have to face aggressive behavior from local guys. Things can escalate quickly, there is a violent undercurrent to it.

Great datasheet, and now I've looked at your others as well. You make me want to read more datasheets.

That said, and this is nit-picky...it would help if you quickly resize images before finalizing a post. I mention because you do a great job writing it up, so you might be interested in this slight improvement.

Quote: (04-29-2014 03:19 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

A quick tip for those posting pics that stretch the hell out of the forum; The forum will scale the image to fit if you just add a bit of code to the IMG tag.

img=640x400, inside the brackets like normal will shrink the image to those dimensions.

I'll still enjoy your posts regardless.

Also, what would you say you're spending on booze in the bars/clubs. Just curious, since these venues are a large portion of your game.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

This report definitely made me curious about Kazachstan. When I relocated my Tinder there, the mixed asian chicks with some russian features look good as hell. Think I will go there for a month or two next year.

Is there a difference between easiness of asian kazach chicks and euro kazach chicks?

- High floor apt with balcony is a must right, if you got the opportunity to live in city with mountain view?

Quote:Strelka Wrote:

Together as a group we also saw guys rolling around with knives on the hip, and even strolling down a main street packing a samurai sword on his back. This place feels a bit like the wild wild west (east, maybe).

Haha it's like Kill Bill, where everyone walks around with a Katana in public and no one bats an eye.

Quote:Dantes Wrote:

These guys are built And aggressive. They can and will fight.

Central Asians don't fuck around. They don't care about the police or the bouncers. They will fight dirty (weapons) and gang up on you. I've heard stories of local guys hitting their girlfriends/wives or some random girl in public. No one cared, no one tried to stop it, everyone just went about their business. So if these dudes don't care about hitting chicks, then they for damn sure would love to jack up a tourist trying to get with their women. Other then that, Kazakhstan is a great place!

Quote:Chase Wrote:

You will also get evil stares and possibly have to face aggressive behavior from local guys. Things can escalate quickly, there is a violent undercurrent to it.

I'm telling you man, it's all that vodka they drink. It's super cheap ($5 USD for a bottle) and they drink it like water. But the good news out of all of this is that...A bottle of vodka is $5 USD haha.

Quote:heavy Wrote:

Also, what would you say you're spending on booze in the bars/clubs. Just curious, since these venues are a large portion of your game.

Drinks are cheap. Some clubs/bars are more expensive than others. On average you'll spend $5 USD or less for cocktails. Local beer and local vodka is even cheaper. Enjoy!

Quote:Uruz Wrote:

Is there a difference between easiness of asian kazach chicks and euro kazach chicks? High floor apt with balcony is a must right, if you got the opportunity to live in city with mountain view?

I don't know, hard to say. I think it all depends on the person really, regardless of race. Just my opinion.

It would be nice to have a high floor with a balcony, the mountain views are pretty nice.

Dantes / Strelka, we're talking Kazakh birds given the reaction from the locals, right? I have been to provincial Russia and gamed there. It was as rough as a bear's arse but never got any trouble from the local dudes for it.

That said if you went looking for it, you would get trouble with a capital 'T'.

Quote: (08-22-2017 09:11 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

Accurate datasheet.

Nightlife is solid on the weekend. Girls are receptive, flirty and love sexual innuendos. All of us capture flags.

Almaty is not a place for the novice traveler or even the solo one. Respect to Cool Runnings for doing it on his own. I have never felt more threatened than I did in Almaty. This includes South America (Brazil). The danger from the local men and police is real. These are not the stereotypical scrawny Asians. These guys are built And aggressive. They can and will fight.

It was a hell of an adventure and we met and bedded some hot chicks. I feel fortunate that we left unscathed.

I second Dantes here. I recently did three nights in Almaty. I only went out one night, and then I went skiing in the mountains the next day (very highly recommended...) I made out with two girls, and danced/texted with another, but I ended up only getting blue-balls, as they wouldn't put out. I came close. I had a great time, but the one night I went out, I would say I had at least 5-6 "incidents" with the local men which easily could have ended with a fight. They really don't like when you take their women. And, some local Brits told me it's far worse in other parts of Kazakhstan as well.

The first incident was when I and a Turkish friend who live there were talking to local girls, and he was bumped by a guy walking to the bar. I thought it was just an accident. But then the guy walked past again, and bumped my friend even harder. The bar staff then came by to thank my friend for not fighting. Incidents like this kept happening, as the local guys were serious cock blocks. Twice I had girls taken off my arm by local guys who said that this was their "girlfriend". When i was leaving the club with an American guy and two girls, two local guys followed us and kept harassing the girls "don't leave with foreign guys" -- had to tell them to f*ck off.

Still, though, the mountains are beautiful, the prices are cheap, and the girls like foreigners. Hard to imagine a better place for a spring ski vacation. The girls in TSB were hot AF. Of the three girls I hooked there, one was a blonde Russian 7, one was half Russian/half Kazakh 7, and the 3rd was Kazakh 6.5. I also had hooked a Kazakh 7 at the bar, but she bailed without saying anything after she saw me talk to another girl. Almaty is generally quite genetically diverse.

BUMP!

I'm visiting at the end of February. Anybody in Almaty or Biskek?

Almaty also has a hilarious smurf/cartoon resort opened by Ramzan Khadirov, lunatic Chechen dictator.

Kazakstan is a uniquely dangerous place, as described above. Almaty is, amusingly, comparatively safe compared to the frontier oil towns there, which really are incredibly violent and relentlessly menacing places. Almaty is still more than dangerous enough though, as is Astana. I would be very careful how I behaved as a foreigner there, and I wouldn't be getting pissed. Any conflict at night there has an increased likelihood of lethality, as the temperatures are below -20, so being knocked out in the snow might mean you aren't found for a couple of months until the thaw comes. The Russians call the corpses you find in April when the snow goes 'snowdrops', and it is a very real phenomenon.

Quote: (01-11-2019 05:21 AM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

BUMP!

I'm visiting at the end of February. Anybody in Almaty or Biskek?

Almaty is an ideal place for an adventurous winter ski vacation... I can't recommend enough.

This place is AWESOME! It might even beat my current number one. I've been to 30 countries. If anyone reads this, send me a message, I'm very happy to join forces with a like-minded individual.

Quote: (05-01-2019 07:48 AM)outlook Wrote:  

This place is AWESOME! It might even beat my current number one. I've been to 30 countries. If anyone reads this, send me a message, I'm very happy to join forces with a like-minded individual.

I never been to Kazakhstan. One of my friends in Dubai says many kazak girls in Dubai are not approachable and quite demanding. I believe they wont behave in this way in their home country. I have been to SEA and its pretty easy to get a girl. I want to travel to Kazakhstan to taste central asia flavor. I read that majority of kazaks follow islam but not religious. Is it similar to Indonesia? Indonesians are religious but many of them secretly do everything. Is it as easy as in Indonesia? Please knowledge us about Almaty.