rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Low T at 50

Low T at 50

My life has changed quite a bit since 2012. Had tennis elbow surgery that failed and have not been able to lift more that 60 pounds for the bench press since the surgery after trying for the last 5 years to build up to that weight. Had four inguinal surgeries from 2014-2016. Cant seem to get away from the post hernia pain which prevents me from doing any real running, or leg lifting. So now I'm 50 and body seems to be wasting away. As a lifter, I can not reach muscle fatigue before joint pain prevents me from continuing. In 2013 had my T test at 324... doc sad that was a bit low. In 2016 had a 275 test and then went for the second T test and went to over 400. Doc said I would not be able to qualify for insurance. Currently I have very low sex drive, weak ass erections and feel weak as shit. Was in Medellin for a month and could not do the deed unless I used ED medicines but just felt like I was going through the motions. I just had another blood test a few days ago and waiting for the results. As a kid of 14, I developed gynocomastia and never talked to a doc about this my whole life until a few days ago. Im hoping my blood tests come back low enough to get on TRT. What is the best way to naturally boost testosterone if I can't get on TRT. I'm obsessed with having good health and am 6'3 weigh 200 but have a fat stomach and skinny legs. Everyone else says I look great but feel like shit... Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Low T at 50

Brother just because you're feeling like shit doesn't mean it's all low t.

However, trying to naturally increase t will only go so far.

Just get on TRT even if you have to pay out of pocket.

Low T at 50

Plenty of private TRT clinics out there that let you pay out of pocket. It's not that expensive.

I'm on TRT and have no regrets.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Low T at 50

You won't do it. But you need to wake up early in the morning and take the most coldest shower you can for the entire of the shower's duration. Caveman style!
That's the killer way. The second way is to ease your way into it by ending your warm showers with cold water.

Low T at 50

Thanks for the suggestions gentlemen... still waiting on the results... One question I have is ....Around how much could I expect to pay for TRT therapy on my own without insurance?

Low T at 50

6-10 bucks a week not counting a doctor's visit.

That's an average but it includes a vial of Watson's test cyp dosed at 200mg/ml and syringes with needles.

Low T at 50

Quote: (08-12-2017 09:56 PM)crdr Wrote:  

You won't do it. But you need to wake up early in the morning and take the most coldest shower you can for the entire of the shower's duration.

Cold showers?

That's not going to raise his T.

100% broscience.

Low T at 50

Go on a low carb/ high fat diet or a keto diet.

This will melt away your belly fat and the dietary fat and healthy dietary chloresterol will boost your testosterone naturally. I've found a boost in libido since going keto, erections are better than when I was in my 20's, I last a lot longer too. I'm in my early 50's.

The diet will also ease inflammation that is preventing you from weight lifting.

Low T at 50

Quote: (08-13-2017 12:01 AM)Steelex Wrote:  

6-10 bucks a week not counting a doctor's visit.

That's an average but it includes a vial of Watson's test cyp dosed at 200mg/ml and syringes with needles.

As time goes on, do your veins recede? Having to inject for many years would put me off.

Low T at 50

You don't inject it into your veins. It's an intramuscular injection.

Typically you'll inject it into your quads, shoulder or glute, like getting a shot at the doctor. Doesn't hurt very much.