rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man sets up six first dates for one night; gets national media attention

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/solo...80d15466c6

Some embedded graphics of texts between the women in the article didn't copy over.

Quote:Quote:

While the rest of us were enthralled by the “Bachelorette” finale on Monday night, six women in Washington became unwitting participants in an epic dating game of their own.

Lisette Pylant met up with Justin Schweiger for a first date over drinks that evening, only to discover 45 minutes in that he’d double-booked. Or rather, she learned as the night went on, that he’d planned six consecutive dates at the same bar.

Pylant, 26, and the others became friends during the bizarre experience — yes, this is “John Tucker Must Die” in real life. And she took to Twitter to create a now-viral thread that documented the events as they unfolded. The night eventually attracted the attention of many national news outlets, including “Good Morning America,” as the story embodied society’s worst fears of what dating culture in the app age has become.

We’ve talked to four of the women and pieced together the timeline. Schweiger, on Wednesday afternoon, said he could not comment at the moment because of a contract he signed with “Inside Edition.”

Date No. 1: Lisette Pylant

5:15 p.m. Pylant, who lives in Northeast Washington, showed up at the Truxton Inn in Bloomingdale for a follow-up date with seemingly normal guy Schweiger, whom she initially met while out celebrating her birthday Saturday night. A friend who works at Truxton Inn shot Pylant a warning text conveying, as she said in her Twitter thread, that “this guy sucks.” Pylant would soon find it to be true. But at this point she decided to stick it out.

Date No. 2: Kristen Incorvaia

6 p.m. Incorvaia, 25, arrived at the bar after leaving work, as Schweiger had been vague about meeting at a specific time. The Arlington resident had matched with Schweiger over the weekend on the dating app Hinge, and he had suggested that they grab a drink sometime. (Funnily enough, Hinge is described as a destination for those “ready to escape dating app games.”)

Schweiger introduced Pylant as his friend, which Incorvaia believed. ” ‘This is my friend, I brought her to make sure you weren’t going to kill me,’ ” she recalls him saying. “Some comment like that.”

Pylant played along, until Schweiger left to take a phone call. She then filled Incorvaia in on what was likely going down. “She’s like, ‘You need to run, this guy’s the worst,’ ” Incorvaia says.

6:30 p.m. Incorvaia texted her friends about the situation and, at this point, lost all faith in dating apps. “That was my first Hinge date ever,” she says. “I don’t do online dating — just downloaded it this weekend. This is the experience I had, and I don’t know if I’ll be doing online dating anymore.”

Date No. 3: Raven

6:35 p.m. Raven, 26, called Schweiger and let him know that she was outside the bar. She had shown up 10 minutes late to the date, but then waited another 10 minutes, with no sign of Schweiger. (Raven, a Columbia Heights resident who met Schweiger on Bumble, requested that we not use her last name.) He told her to meet him inside, where he was sitting with “a couple friends,” she recalls, so Raven went in and asked the bartender where they might be sitting. Schweiger had taken a smoke break, and the bartender pointed to Pylant and Incorvaia.

“I gave myself a couple minutes and then introduced myself,” Raven says. “They said they just met, and that’s when I realized it was a triple date.” She’d already ordered a drink, though, so the three women decided to hang out, finish their drinks and later get dinner together elsewhere.

6:40 p.m. Schweiger came back inside and, according to Raven, “continued the conversation as if nothing was wrong.”

“At first, I was like, this can’t be real life,” she adds. “And then I was like, this is awkward as hell.”

Pylant shared that reaction and, because it’s 2017, decided to start tweeting. She’d already been texting multiple friends about the situation, and Twitter seemed like an easy way to fill more people in. “It was so ridiculous and too good of a story not to tell people,” she says.

If you’re wondering, yes, the conversation was uncomfortable. Schweiger began to explain why he broke up with his ex-girlfriend at one point, according to Pylant’s thread, and Raven “asked if he also met her on a ‘group date.’ ”

7:35 p.m. After having stayed for almost an hour more to “see how it would ride out,” Incorvaia says, the women decided to skip out while Schweiger went outside once more. “We ordered another round of drinks while he was outside, we finished our drinks and we were like, ‘Got to go, bye!’ ”

At one point Incorvaia found out that Schweiger had scheduled multiple dates in a row before. “The bartender said he did it on Friday night as well and [that] he doesn’t normally pay for the bill,” she adds.

They went to Anxo, the cidery across the street.

Date No. 4: Kali Bowers

8 p.m. The women had befriended the Truxton Inn bartenders, one of whom texted the group about the newest arrival. Bowers never joined the women across the street.

Date No. 5: Alex Woody

8:30 p.m. Woody, a 25-year-old Tenleytown resident, stood outside Truxton Inn, waiting for Schweiger to reply to her text. (They had set up the date for 8:30 p.m. after meeting on Bumble.) Schweiger told her he was still at his friend’s house in the neighborhood. At that point, one of Pylant’s friends (not one of the dates) exited Truxton Inn and remarked to Woody: “Can you believe it? There’s this guy inside that’s on his fourth date tonight.” Immediately, Woody knew she was the fifth. And she wasn’t here for it.

9 p.m. Woody headed to Anxo, where Pylant’s friend told her the other dates would be. (Schweiger, presumably, was still with his fourth date, Bowers.) “I sent him the photo of the four of us together and say, ‘Oh, I found your dates one through three,’ ” Woody says. Incorvaia adds that Schweiger replied something like, “Hahaha, tell them I say hi.’ ”

9:10 p.m. Just for kicks, Woody went back to Truxton Inn to meet her — and everyone else’s — date. As Bowers stood up to leave, Woody approached Schweiger and said, “Hi, I’m date number five,” to which Schweiger replied, “Oh, you’re already cut.”

“As if we’re on MTV,” Woody says. “He was really cocky about it, and then I was like, ‘Okay, if you’re going to do this, at least be upfront about it.’ ”

Woody returned to Anxo, where the women bonded over the insane happenings.

“We just ended up clicking and hanging out,” Woody says. “We have a group message.” They’ve even made brunch plans.

Pylant’s thread had been made into a Twitter moment by now, and thousands were along for the ride.

10:15 p.m. Incorvaia, Raven and Woody eventually headed home, and Pylant returned to Truxton Inn to chat with her friend who worked there and see what was up. Perhaps not so surprisingly, Schweiger was seated next to his sixth date, who Pylant said was visiting from out of town.

Date No. 6: Jess Free

11 p.m. It’s unclear when Free’s date began, but, according to Pylant’s thread, it ended soon after Pylant showed up.

Tuesday: The following 24 hours were crazy for all six women, who were bombarded with interview requests and texts from curious friends and family members. Outlets from New York magazine to HuffPost had stories up early in the morning.

Twitter fame is something Pylant, an office manager and barista, never expected.

“The only thing I’ve ever tweeted in my life is, like, ‘Scandal,’ ” she says. “Definitely new for me.”

Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. The women appeared on “Good Morning America.” “We just figured this guy needed to be called out,” Pylant said on the show.

“I’m in shock about how big it got, how big it blew up,” Incorvaia says. “I didn’t realize it was that big, and then people I knew from high school started texting me.”

There’s one aspect of it that might not have been so surprising, though. Raven says, “I guess it goes to show that the dating scene for young professionals in D.C. is getting tougher by the day.”

Thursday, 3:30 p.m. Schweiger is scheduled to appear on “Inside Edition.”

The girls:
[Image: attachment.jpg37353]   

The guy:
[Image: attachment.jpg37354]   

I find it hilarious that they're outraged about this when a majority of modern millenial women have done the exact same thing.

But ya know.....any comment on female/male behavior dynamics other than glowing praise of everything women do and surly condemnation of everything men do is heresy.

This is the real world version of swiping right everything you see.

From Left to Right:

WB, WNB, WNB, Please shoot me, WB, Shoot me again.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Resize the picture

----------

Okay, in diving in to this article, first thing is that that sticks out is the unreadability of it. It is a woman's live journal more or less and is full of hamster drool. So little insight as to the guy and what he is about to try (no insight to females as well, what made them decide to agree to a date?) and understand the madness, it quickly pivots to purely about the chaos and all about "them" as that is all women care about. All I learned is that this guy is basically Hitler, is cheap, and likes to take lots of phone/smoke breaks. No woman could put any depth or context to him as a person, did they not all talk prior to this guy via message or phone?

Next, this dude is likely autistic or faggy/bi. I say this as I don't know how many men would want to set themselves up for a potential blood bath, or thrust themselves into a storm of drama in positioning himself with so many RANDOM women in the SAME venue. Rule #1 is that RANDOM bitches hate each other and it's never wise to introduce random women in masse together. We learn why here -- this guys SMV is not high enough to get these women to be complacent to fight over the guy or share. Random women all will rally and do the niceties but the fun only happens when you can get them to compete over the man. Let us imagine this is Drake or some other celebrity. These women would till be haastering and on their phones trying to attention whore but they would be docile and in many ways in obvious and open competition for the dudes attention -- these girls did none of this which shows the dude was on shaky ground to being with. The girls then just essentially turn on him and use the very loose "sisterhood" as a bond to then thrown this guy under the bus, rightly so -- as extreme bad game needs to be punished, always.

Also, this dude is likely all stats and no substance. This is DC so he likely has a good job but all I glean from this dude is that he is an empty suit, a tall white guy, who just banked off having good stats to accumulate abundance on dating apps. He does not have to really try but he does not obviously know what he is doing to actually convert matches and dates into bangs or anything of any value. What is the value of wasting a night being the chicken feeder to a barn full of chickens. What a shitty night to just play clown for the girls. All the testimonials of the dude is that he is trash, girls like trashy dudes, but in this case the words are cryptic issuing this guy is a weird, cheap, and boring - this kiss of death to a man.

Next, terrible planning and strategy -- either space the dates apart in a venue you have locked down (he didn't, skipping out on tabs, the staff quickly tossed him under the bus). Or, you plan right logistics so that you are bae hopping to meet dates with an escape route built in to bail if needed and also setting it up so that your best prospects are first and last -- if you can get the infamous double swoop you could realistically date and swoop and fuck a girl in a 3-4 hour window and still have a rough time for a night cap with a girl at a lounge at 10pm -- assuming you start at around 6-7pm.

Now, with time we may affirm that this guy has no game. His approach was cringe worthy to go for abundance game but botch the nuisances of it all strategy wise. Maybe this was his plan from the start to get attention and get some type of deal for content play or a deal for a book or something.

Lastly, not having the venue locked down to.try and pull off this stunt was the biggest flaw. In my hometown I have a venue in always take dates too, it is a quiet hotel lounge that I have locked down like a bank. The staff all know me and I tip more than my bill on many occasions there. After a date maybe flakes out I will stay back and shoot shit with the staff. They never slight me for bringing random and different girls there every time I show up. They also give me and my date great service which puts her at ease. This is basic stuff you learn over time. Have to have that hone field advantage.

How to resize images so they don't stretch the forum

thread-35577.html

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (08-11-2017 08:13 AM)Vill@in Wrote:  

From Left to Right:

WB, WNB, WNB, Please shoot me, WB, Shoot me again.

[Image: das-racist-gif-1-1.gif]

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

The first chick on the left is very attractive, and the others are only medium to quite plain. The pretty one probably looks at the others and can't believe she accepted a date with a guy who would date these uglier women. The ugly ones probably look at the pretty one and conclude they must be equally pretty since they were asked on a date by the same guy.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Their all kind of sloppy. Left is at best a 6.

Bang, no bang, fat chicks give good head but I can't estimate her cup size, bang, bang, no bang.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Guaranteed he gets more pussy now.

It is known: DC still sucks in 2017.

damn its safe to say he had a good night. 6 bangable broads in one night? He the real mvp

He was probably betting on five flakes. Number 5 is a solid WB.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Damn. All those gals are T H I C C!

Look at those midsections. Even the hottest one of the far left has a little bit of a pooch. One bag of Dunkin Donuts and she will be technically fat. Women that thick without having 2 or 3 kids, is a travesty. I won't front though, I'd smash all of them, but I would not work hard for any of them. Layups and easy opens only. Far left, I might take two shots at though.

Is this what DC is like? No wonder Roosh and others left that city.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

They're all fat, far left is 6 at best.

Thirst is real.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

I think the guy knows that it's hard to tell which women are really attractive or not by their online profile, so he uses quick first meets to screen them. The ones who are attractive are the ones he'll ask for a second date and try to go for the bang. Because the flakage rate is so high, he tries to double or triple book as much as possible to save time. It just happened this one time that all six showed up.

Sounds like the bartenders/staff at one of the venues decided to try to white knight, or perhaps they were just playing the middle ground because they thought it was funny. Shows that he should have had two places on lock near each other so the staff would cover for him.

I like that the guy has refused to apologize or qualify himself in spite of the media pressure to do so.

Quote: (08-11-2017 10:07 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

I think the guy knows that it's hard to tell which women are really attractive or not by their online profile, so he uses quick first meets to screen them. The ones who are attractive are the ones he'll ask for a second date and try to go for the bang. Because the flakage rate is so high, he tries to double or triple book as much as possible to save time. It just happened this one time that all six showed up.

Sounds like the bartenders/staff at one of the venues decided to try to white knight, or perhaps they were just playing the middle ground because they thought it was funny. Shows that he should have had two places on lock near each other so the staff would cover for him.

I like that the guy has refused to apologize or qualify himself in spite of the media pressure to do so.

I would not anoint him so soon. He might crack especially if his employer demands he do it once the SJWs come after his company.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

“The bartender said he did it on Friday night as well and [that] he doesn’t normally pay for the bill,” she adds.
Like we say in Spain: "puto amo".

I saw the Inside Edition interview with the guy and he said (paraphrased) "these were not dates, I call these 'preliminary conversations.' You know, 'let's meet for a drink and see if a real date is in the cards.'" He also seemed like he was caving bit and offered a semi-apology, "I'm just a guy looking for love, and I realize I approached this the wrong way."

My first thought when I heard this story was "he's a single guy -- what did he do wrong?" Flip the genders and watch the MSM hail the woman a hero, just doing all she can to deal with awful shortage of "good men."

Not one salvageable. Good news for the many cats that will find a good home someday

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (08-11-2017 10:25 AM)JayR Wrote:  

My first thought when I heard this story was "he's a single guy -- what did he do wrong?" Flip the genders and watch the MSM hail the woman a hero, just doing all she can to deal with awful shortage of "good men."

Half the women in that lineup have hate-fucked an ex just before they left to meet some poor fellow with a pocket full of blue pills eager to buy them dinner, and they all know it.

What he did "wrong" was schedule his dates too tightly, all in one venue. It's Monday. You've got a coffee window after work with enough time to bang and then recover while you do something you enjoy, maybe hit the gym, and then a drinks window. Use them, and schedule the least-interesting ones for last just in case the hotter ones work out and you need to cancel.

WTF is on #2's dress, anyway? Did she get groped by a sidewalk chalk artist?

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I don't understand his play here, especially since the girls are so hung up on their own small part in this that they can't provide any insight into its mastermind.

Was it actually to get the girls to meet each other and cause drama? If so, why not set the dates at the same time for the most efficient blowup? Why stretch it out over a full day?

Was it to sort through as many first dates as possible and escalate on a second date? But if he can get dates with decent chicks, why invite the uggos in the first place? And why is he surrendering the opportunity to push for the hole? Doesn't he know that the 2nd date is largely dead and has been for years?

Or was he planning to leave with the most DTF chick? That's how I interpret it, at least. He'd stacked a full day of dates, but he could flake out on any one of them if he found a girl who was sufficiently into him. In his mind, he was getting his dick sucked that night, even if a 3 had to perform the act. That's why he invited the uggos, as insurance that he would be getting laid no matter what.

As far as his game goes though, it's just sorting through "yeah" and "yes" chicks to find a "YES!" chick.

But why isn't he soaking up the attention now? The story is all about the chicks. He's missing out on a great opportunity. He should be talking to the media and playing the villain that they want him to be, i.e. "DC's Bad Boy Bachelor Shares His Side of the 6 Dates." Go full Shkreli on them. No apologies with agree and amplify to every question.

Quote: (08-11-2017 10:32 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Not one salvageable. Good news for the many cats that will find a good home someday

From left to right:

Number one would be decent if her belly didn't stick out as much as her boobs.

Number two looks like she hates the sun. Reminds me of humpty dumpty in the Geico commercials; maybe because of the skin tone and nose?

Number three is probably living the multiple cat dream. Apartment wreaking of cat piss and reheated frozen dinners.

Number four's hair makes her look like predator.

Number five would be decent if she wore a more flattering dress, unless she is hiding some pudge underneath.

Number six needs to do something with her hair and not look like she is going in for a job interview.

On the bright side, at least they all have nice teeth and 5 of the 6 showed up in dresses/skirts?

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (08-11-2017 10:35 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2017 10:25 AM)JayR Wrote:  

WTF is on #2's dress, anyway? Did she get groped by a sidewalk chalk artist?

Its a Lewinsky original...Bill Clinton's simulated jizz

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell