rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some random anabolic thoughts...

Don't take any of this as fact. Take it as fantasy/opinion with a grain of salt.

1. The use of clomid or nolvadex during a PCT can make recovery harder for some people, especially those that don't aromatize much anyway. I'm a low aromatizer and the first pct i did i ran hcg and nolvadex. Well im fairly certain that the nolvadex crashed my estrogen and produced a number of really shitty sides (worse than low test sides). During my most recent PCT (After being on for what must have been atleast 40 weeks), I didnt run anything, no HCG, no SERMS, nothing. There were a couple weeks where I was crashed but honestly I kept far more muscle than when I went off and crashed my estrogen with SERMS.

2. Low aromatizers and high aromatizers need to approach their cycles differently.

3. If you already had high test prior to cycling, you have a much better chance of bouncing back from a cycle. Age plays into this as well.

4. You can tell a lot about how your cycle is going by the sensation of your orgasm. A good balance of test and estrogen is going to give you a better orgasm.

5. A huge downside to running gear is that your immune system is compromised. You'll likely get more runny noses on the sauce.

6. No post injection pain at all is a halfway decent indicator that your gear is bunk or very underdosed, unless your source brews with a high concentration of ethyl oleate. Good gear usually hurts a bit.

7. 90% of users don't need to go above 600mgs of test a week. If you can't grow on that then you got other problems.

8. Sometimes using too much shit will boost your metabolism to a point where you have to eat more and more to gain. More is not better.

9. If you're not going to get your bloods done, get a blood pressure cuff and teach your girl how to use it to check your blood pressure on the reg. Its the silent killer.

10. Prostate enlargement and trouble taking a leak is a good sign that you need to come off for a while.

Once youre on gear you will know if youre a low or high aromatizer? Can a person tell before that??

Is it better to have the PCT on hand even if its a long ways away then ( in your case)?