rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

USC Student Accused of Rape Cleared by Surveillance Footage

Surveillance Footage Clears USC Student of Rape Charges: 'I'm Very Grateful'

Quote:Quote:

Prosecutors will no longer pursue a case against a college student who was accused of rape, now that surveillance footage has cleared the 20-year-old.

University of Southern California student Armaan Karim Premjee was accused of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old student in her dorm room in April.

The students met at a club near campus but he says his accuser was the aggressor and was coming on to him the moment she saw him.

“She put her arms around my neck; she started kissing me," he recalled. "Within two minutes of meeting for the first time.”

He says she wanted to leave the club and have sex with him.

Surveillance footage outside shows her making a sexual gesture behind his back to her friend, and they headed back to her dorm.

That's where the two were having sex when he said her roommate walked in on them. Premjee said he left thinking everything was fine, but was shocked hours later, when cops showed up at his door.

“They handcuffed me, took me away and put me in a cell,” he said.

Prosecutors charged the 20-year-old with rape, claiming the female student was too drunk to give consent. In a recorded statement, she told detectives she didn't remember anything from that night.

Premjee claimed he never sexually assaulted her, adding that she knew what she was doing and the sex was consensual.

“She was the initiator, she was the aggressor," he said. "She was able to stand on her own two feet she was leading the way."

Then came the moment Premjee was hoping for after surveillance videos supported Premjee's side of the story.

The judge dismissed the case Monday.

"I believe that there was consent. There is a very strong indication that the alleged victim in this case was the initiator,” the judge said.

Throughout the ordeal, his parents stood by his side. They "thank God' for the footage.

Premjee now feels vindicated.

“If it weren’t for these videos I don't know what I would have done,” Premjee told Inside Edition. “I’m very grateful for these surveillance tapes.”

But there could still be trouble ahead, as the university is currently conducting its own investigation that could end with his expulsion.

“My life will be ruined if I get kicked out of school,” he added.

The bitch has an Indian accent - she got caught getting banged by her roommate and she probably had second thoughts about what she did and tried to frame him. Indian women are supposed to act very conservatively.

Unfortunately there's a chance that USC could kick this guy out anyway, I'm not sure on what grounds. What's gonna happen to the woman? Probably Nothing.

He doesn't win, he doesn't even break even. It's not like he gets an award and a clean slate. There is still a record of his arrest. This will follow him the rest of his life. And if there was no footage, he would have been convicted.

How does this vindicate him?

She could still say she was blackout drunk, and that as the aggressor, she couldn't consent.

Do you honestly think there are no district attorneys out there who would believe her?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Why does she get to be the one with the blurred out face? That's not fair.

I hope he sues her for all her rupees. This is bullshit.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-05-2017 05:12 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Why does she get to be the one with the blurred out face? That's not fair.

I hope he sues her for all her rupees. This is bullshit.

Aloha!

All her rupees.
[Image: laugh2.gif]

The video also states that USC is still conducting it's own investigation and that this guy could be expelled. I don't know what USC's judicial system is like. Hopefully he's got a chance to stay in school and build some kind of a future.

USC will face a massive lawsuit if they kick him out when the cops have declined to press charges. But still, this whole situation with fake rape being claimed by these stupid bitches has got to stop. At the very least this cunt should be charged with falsifying rape charges and her ass should be kicked out of USC. All I know is that god forbid, if any of my boys were in this situation, I'd go to war with everyone involved and it would be scorched earth. I would spare no one and no expense. This bullshit has to stop once and for all.

so the roommate called the cops, its genius because the accuser can just plead no recollection and have plausable deniability against a fake rape claim

Who called the police? Was it the roommate or the girl he fucked?

I searched a lot of sites and can't find anything so far.

US universities are a cesspool of feelz over realz.

Men should avoid them, unless they want a career that specifically requires a degree.

Quote: (08-05-2017 06:49 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  

US universities are a cesspool of feelz over realz.

Men should avoid them, unless they want a career that specifically requires a degree.

"School isn't a place for smart people Morty" - Rick Sanchez, Mad Scientist at large

Let me guess, the guy "just wants it over it" and won't sue her or the police.

I would sue the shit out of her. Not only does it benefit him but more Indian princesses will think twice before fucking over another man.

USC has an absolutely horrible reputation for dealing fairly with campus rape accusations.

NR had a good article about this exact issue yesterday:
Quote:Quote:

USC charged, convicted, and expelled Matt Boermeester for domestic violence, despite his girlfriend’s consistent confirmations that no such violence occurred. His girlfriend, fellow student Zoe Katz, has spoken out against the university’s refusal to believe her insistence that the investigation was baseless. The charge of violence against Boermeester was reported by a third party, who heard an account from a neighbor of Katz’s. The neighbor interpreted an encounter between Katz and her boyfriend as a form of violence or force, but Katz refuted this characterization from the moment she was questioned. Throughout a six-month Title IX investigation — which should have begun and ended with her initial questioning — Katz explained that she and Boermeester were merely roughhousing and nothing more.

Despite this, Boermeester — a Rose Bowl-winning former USC football placekicker — was suspended before ever stepping foot in the Title IX office, according to a media statement from Katz. That statement details a confounding timeline, in which both Boermeester and Katz — who are still dating — vehemently deny any form of violence or force in their relationship. Despite Katz’s repeated, consistent assertions that Boermeester did nothing wrong, he was not permitted complete the last two classes he needed to graduate, to contact his girlfriend, or even to speak about the matter publicly. Katz writes: “The first time I was mandated to come in and be interviewed by the Title IX office, I was told that I must be afraid of Matt, which I definitely was not and am not. When I told the truth about Matt, in repeated interrogations, I was stereotyped and was told I must be a ‘battered’ woman, and that made me feel demeaned and absurdly profiled. I understand that domestic violence is a terrible problem, but in no way does that apply to Matt and me. On one occasion I was told to come in to view a videotape – which I was happy to do – and then nothing was shown to me. It ended up being just another interrogation. I feel I was misled, harassed, threatened and discriminated against by the Title IX office to such an extent that I had to retain my own attorney during the process to protect myself and to try to get them to listen to me.

The Title IX office’s response was dismissive and demeaning, ‘We are sorry you feel that way.’” That the Title IX office at USC pursued dogma over truth should surprise no one at this point. Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which explicitly bans sex discrimination at higher educational institutions that receive federal funding, is arbitrated in on-campus courts that try any case that has to do with sexual harassment. Since 2011, the Department of Education has mandated that Title IX offices employ the same preponderance of evidence standard — greater than 50 percent likelihood of an accusation being true — as do the civil courts. Like many other colleges, USC uses a “single-investigator” model, under which one member of the Title IX staff acts as investigator, judge, jury, and executioner. This model rests the promise of justice in the hands of just one bureaucrat, who is unbounded by any real checks and balances and motivated to preserve the reputation of the school rather than to get to the truth.

The official Title IX investigator at USC is Lauren Elan Helsper, whose legal and judicial qualifications include a master’s degree in postsecondary education. In addition, many Title IX cases at USC are investigated by Assistant Director Kegan Allee, who boasts similar legal qualifications: a Ph.D. in sociology and two master’s degrees in sociology and gender studies. Despite these . . . qualifications, USC has one of the worst track records in Title IX adjudication. At present, there are multiple active federal investigations into its unfair treatment of both men and women. The results one sees when Googling “Title IX USC” read more like a rap sheet than an esteemed record of an office at a nationally ranked university.

Boermeester’s case fits a pattern of Kafkaesque trials conducted by USC, but is perhaps even more absurd than usual given that both the accused and alleged victim are telling the exact same story. If this were a one-off case, it would be a tragedy. But universities across the country are increasingly adopting the agenda-driven, single-investigator model to streamline the Title IX investigation (read: bypass that annoying due process schtick). That’s a national catastrophe, for victims, for the innocently accused, for justice, but most vitally, for the truth.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

This is yet another example of the positive effects of technology. Many of our problems come from technological progress, and so will their solutions.

I wonder how they had sex with their phones glued to their hands.

Man this shakes me up. Good for this guy. He could have ended up in jail, getting his little skinny ass passed around by bull queers. How ironic that would have been. For every hard-evidence rape claim exoneration we hear about in the news, how many innocent guys out there dont have the benefit of a security camera to corroborate their innocence?

USC = aka. university of spoiled children.

I went to a few frat parties with a friend of mine who was a brother at one of the fraternities there. This was way back in the early 00's.

It was pretty much still a high school environment still where the richest kids and the football stars got the pick of course.

USC had some amazing looking girls overall though. I don't know how it is now but back in the early 00's it easily outclassed any campus in the region.

Never got laid there unfortunately but had fun times going to usc v ucla football games.

One of my rules if it is to easy, always be suspicious as to why. When pussy, literally, falls into you always think it through. Typically it is to good to be true, never a free lunch with pussy.

This girl in question has no sexual experience and thus acted like a idiot while drunk, these types will have a very high chance of "buyers remorse" and will be more willing to throw a dude under the bus with lies.

Imagine all the less headaches this dude would of had if he would of turned the bitch down. Maybe she would of found another dick (likely), but she could of also just burned out and ended up drunk and on her way.

Yea, wonderful, great...But without the video, he said/she said and who would the government believe? To me its a false sense of security to think video should come to the rescue.

Next time bring a brethalyzer along with a video camera.

If this happened to me, at the very least I'd find an anonymous way to dox her. Let everyone on campus know who the slutty Indian broad is.

I wonder if he can get an A for carrying the surveillance footage around campus.

LOL. Without the surveillance this guy would be rotting in jail with his entire life ruined. What a fucking farce of a "justice" system.

Why the fuck is the girl not being charged with felony of falsifying a police report? Why is the school not investigating HER for faking the claims?

How fucking BULLSHIT is it, that in a lot of these rape cases, the school is able to expel and ban students even when there's no criminal case and ZERO evidence. Funny how NO school in the history of ever has ever expelled a female student who was a PROVEN LIAR isn't it?

Fuck I hate this country sometimes. Shit like this makes me fucking heated. Women can lie and ruin lives with impunity and men get their lives ruined on the whispers of treacherous whores.

Indian women have become demented feminists in the West - many have lapped up the cool-aid so much, that they surpassed their crazy White sisters.

That video should be required viewing for every 14 year old boy in North America.

Have them swallow the pill early

3 cops were acquitted in Toronto today:
(commentary from a sane women below)
http://nationalpost.com/opinion/christie...241e9ca0ad

That IRT female should be outted.

Fuck that, you wanna be an adult and accuse someone of rape when you know it's false then you need to do it public in the face of the law.

And you wonder why I've always railed against spoiled Indian princesses - they're some of the worst girls to bang here in America, what's sad is the 1st generation girls are indoctrinated by feminist bullshit, but the FOB's come a very close second.