rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

why neediness finishes last?

how can you prevent neediness ?..while you actualy wants pussy...then how can be needless?

and why neediness is not good?...i think the one who needs...should get more..this is so injust that the one who is not in need gets more than a needy one.

Just stop caring so much. It sounds easy, it is.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

The squeaky wheel gets the grease doesn't apply in this case. Thats why we are here on this forum.
If that were the case the Indian troll would only date white blue eyed Swedish models.

"this is so injust that the one who is not in need gets more than a needy one."

Life is a cruel, unjust thing.

Pussy is the only thing women have that men can't get on their own. They flaunt it in your face because they know you want it.
It's what they use to get attention and money out of you. If you make it like it's no big deal and sex isn't your end goal(which it actually is)
then they're forced do other things to get attention out of you like (god-forbid) hold an intelligent conversation. After a while of such hard work(cough cough) on their part they get exhausted of thinking and finally say fuck it I'll just give him some pussy. Sad but true.

Team Nachos

i have read all the theories...and i know the time when i was treating a girl without respect and not interested bit in her she came to me....but when i got interested she kicked me.

what i want to ask is how do you prevent neediness when you actually wants pussy and you are not getting one?..what is the treatment of this situation.

Quote: (09-06-2011 02:05 AM)ANACONDA Wrote:  

what i want to ask is how do you prevent neediness when you actually wants pussy and you are not getting one?..what is the treatment of this situation.

You can't 'prevent' neediness. If you are feeling needy, there is no way round it. You must be patient, only then, with enough time and experience, it will go for good. Neediness will metamorphose into a more balanced "desire" for pussy, that doesn't steems from 'lack' but from 'abundance' and relaxation.

The only way round it is to stick to the neediness, as it won't just 'leave' you, as if there was a pill for it, and keep on gaming anyway. Poor game will steem from it, but you'll just have to keep on pushing till you get minor sucesses that will make you less needy, which is the start of a spiraling process that, in due time, will 'leak out' the neediness off your system.

Only time heals. Facing and living out the neediness is the only way.

Can you give us some more context? Are you currently with a girl but she won't put out? Or are you talking about neediness in terms of trying to get girls but not being successful? Or are you talking about dating a girl that you are getting 1itis for?

If you are talking about trying to bang girls you are hitting on, my suggestion is to act on your intent. It sounds like you are on a cold streak so you value every opportunity for pussy. Because you overvalue the opportunity (not the pussy itself), you are afraid to act on your intent and fuck it up. But because she can sense your fear, she doesn't want to give you any. What I would do is simply this: imagine yourself doing the physical things you want to do with her, and then do it. For example: you are talking to a girl and you want to kiss her? Then kiss her. That is acting with intent - doing what you want to do and not apologizing for it. More often than not, she will like it very, very much. The opposite of this is neediness - being too afraid to go for the kiss and therefore losing the girl. There is a difference between desire and neediness. Desire/intent is good; neediness is bad.

I like music like any other guy, but I ignore those songs that talk about a guy handing his balls to a particular woman because she's the "love of his life", "his other half", or some other bullshit. I don't dedicate those needy songs to ANY woman except my mother who I know will love me no matter what...
The only song I like women to hear is one in Spanish by Pedro Fernandez "El Aventurero", which declares my love for ALL women who put out..