rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl receives dick pic on Tinder, sends it to guy's mom

Local news is celebrating the actions of a girl who became furious that men were not obeying her wishes.

Quote:Quote:

An Arizona State University student has taken a bold approach, when it comes to keeping potential dates in line. Madi Kohn said she was receiving many nude photos from men on dating apps, and she wanted it to stop, so she posted a warning in her biography line on Tinder.

"I said if you send me any unsolicited pictures, I will send them to your mother," said Kohn, a junior at ASU.

One man, decided to ignore the warning. Kohn said she's never talked to this man, never matched with him on dating apps, and certainly never asked for a nude photo. She stuck to her words after receiving a photo of a man's private area through Instagram messages.

"I pulled his profile up on Facebook and he had everything on public - doubt he does nor, but he had it all on public and his family information, and I found his mom right there," said Kohn.

Kohn sent his mother the nude photo with a message that read, in part, that she's never talked to him before, and asked the mother to tell her son to not send unsolicited pictures to women.

The mother responded in Spanish and English.

"I was pretty surprised the way she reacted," said Kohn. I thought she was going to come back and attack me for putting her son on blast, but she actually ended up apologizing and that her son is a good person and she never thought he would do this kind of thing."

Kohn said since the incident, men have contacted her apologizing for another man's actions.

"I just think that when these pictures are sent, it's so demoralizing and objectifying to women," said Kohn. "It treats them just like an object and it's not appreciated in general you know?"

Kohn says she feels no remorse in sending the photo to his mom. She hopes this will teach him and anyone else thinking of doing the same a lesson.

I don't know what's worse: the white knighting or a girl who uses a hookup app complaining that guys want to hook up through it.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona...6654-story

Here's her photo:

[Image: Female_ASU_student_takes_action_after_sh...40_360.jpg]

Would you send dick pic?

Her Instagram says she's a "women's rights activist."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLsWUKAytt/...madi_kohn_

The comments to her activism are almost universally positive.

Wait, is that a picture of the guy that sent the dick pic or the chick that received it?

It's not a very flattering picture, but there are much better targets in Arizona to be sure.

Reverse the genders.

Sure she is attention whoring, but sending dick pics is a classless move and should be discouraged.

Is she part of the University wrestling team?

I stand by my analysis...

Quote: (07-29-2017 07:31 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Is she part of the University wrestling team?

I stand by my analysis...

Check out the crazy eyes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWD5kUYg-yO/...madi_kohn_

Since the media is more than happy to broadcast this tedious crap, I wonder when the first eventual revenge killing will happen.

Going by this & the rest of her Instagram photos.
Wonder what gave these guys the impression she may be up for a dick-pic or two?

[Image: 2up5vu1.jpg]

Wait, can you even send pics on Tinder? All I can send is their stupid gifs. I'm thinking they must have exchanged numbers.

[Image: 19121778_142473972989102_2277185398276882432_n.jpg]

[Image: Ace-Ventura-ace-ventura-30820483-349-262.gif]

Don't trannies usually like getting dick pics from straight men?

Thirsty dudes sending dick pics. Thirsty dudes apologizing. Thirsty dudes drinking soy. Thirsty dudes swooping one another.

Proper response

Nothing says "junior high" like a boy who sends an unsolicited dick pic. Men don't send them. Boys do.

WNB
WTBJ

WNB == would not bang
WTBJ == would take blow job

Secondly, if you are going to initiate contact with someone, read the person's profile. The guy can't say he wasn't warned. I am really getting sick and tired of dealing with people who can't read.

I send out these kind of dick pics:

[Image: Dick-Van-Dyke.jpg]

[Image: 220px-Richard_M._Nixon%2C_ca._1935_-_198...530679.jpg]

[Image: MV5BOTYzNjMzNzEwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODAy...g%E2%80%8B]

I never send them myself, guy was warned and did it anyway. Some people just enjoy pissing on electric fences

He who dares wins - Del Boy

She's got big tits, but is quite porky and could drop some weight, has the body of a girl who parties too much so take that as a sign she likes to down cocks as much as she likes to down shots of tequilla.

I'm trying to figure out her background, she looks Persian or Armenian but her last name looks Jewish.

Is this what qualifies as a 7+ in America these days? She has ham hock legs and a non toned pudgy body. Her face is the same as every other middle class white sow.

Only thing that might be noteworthy are her tits which i'm sure drop a good 6 inches once the support is gone.

She probably already has stretch marks as well.

The fact that something like this is worthy of male attention and "followers" just shows how steep the decline is in U.S. society.

Quote: (07-29-2017 10:05 AM)kosko Wrote:  

She's got big tits, but is quite porky and could drop some weight, has the body of a girl who parties too much so take that as a sign she likes to down cocks as much as she likes to down shots of tequilla.

I'm trying to figure out her background, she looks Persian or Armenian but her last name looks Jewish.

I suspect she is Jewish. A high percentage of these crazy activists are.

She also goes to Arizona State. That school's reputation is notorious. It's sometimes called Always Something University.

Is she a traditional student? She could easily pass for 30. If she is still of college age, she will look awful in ten years.

Would send a picture of a shrivelled penis with a phone number other than my own.

G

Fake News.... you can't send regular pics through tinder. She must have talked to him enough to give him some kind of personal contact info. He didn't just match her an send a dick pic like she claims.

Overseas I mainly ran day game but since arriving back in Murica I have opened back up tinder and various dating apps. American Tinder makes me wish I was back overseas... these girls are so entitled. Super fat and talking about how they are a queen or "buy me stuff." At least 1 in every 3 profiles says something along the lines of "I'll never like you as much as my dog" or "My dog is cooler then you will ever be." It's fucking sickening.... Then there is the ever so popular girl with photos of her tits hanging out and legs spread an the bio reads "not looking for hook ups"

Within the next ten years I plan on living in a commune somewhere with no internet.

[Image: XlPOjjY.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

That flabby stomach is a bad omen. She is going to have a gunt if not already.

Quote: (07-29-2017 10:15 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

Quote: (07-29-2017 10:05 AM)kosko Wrote:  

I suspect she is Jewish. A high percentage of these crazy activists are.

She also goes to Arizona State. That school's reputation is notorious. It's sometimes called Always Something University.

Is she a traditional student? She could easily pass for 30. If she is still of college age, she will look awful in ten years.

Her pudge is still very doughy which means it is still baby fat. She is a thick girl who would always have big thighs and a nice booty but she is over doing it with her stomach pudge from too much booze. She is likely only 20. 20-30 overweight.

Yeah truth on the crazed Jewish girl activism, I got drunk with 5 Jewish girls last night and all were rabid feminists. The line about them all meeting at summer camp was a huge give away, I didn't even have to know last names. Feminists and summer camps equals Jewish princess girls. My friend botched it, though, we had them broads in the bag to smash , but couldn't close.

Girl Version: This rapist sent me an unsolicited dick pic and I never even spoke with him.

Real Version: Dick pic led to girl getting pumped and dumped after he suggested Netflix and Chill... so she got mad, took a half hour spin on the hamster wheel and sent the guy's mom the pic.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

In the first pic you can see that she would easily be mistaken for a boy if her hair was cut short.

If only you knew how bad things really are.