rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pain in anus, lower back, buttocks, tailbone numbness from poor posture?

Hey guys. Have a bit of a health scare going on and wondered if anyone on the board has had something similar, or the same happen. I don't have health insurance at the moment so I can't see a doctor.

Right. So a bit of background about three years ago I got chlamydia from some dirty girl and stupidly waited a few weeks to get it treated I don't know if it was embarrassment or what but after about three weeks I went to the hospital when my ankle blew up they did tests and told me I had chlamydia they gave me a shot of antibiotics and that was that or so I thought my ankle and knee we're still kind of blown up so I went to a rheumatologist they told me I had a reactive arthritis and diagnosed prednisone for a little over a month and that helped calm everything down I still had very slight stiffness in my affected joints during the mornings and what not and that slowly gotten better over the last few years. However I am still paranoid about the permanent long-term damage I did buy waiting a few weeks to get my chlamydia treated. So now onto the good stuff.

About a few months ago when I was making a cross-country move to the West Coast and dealing with a lot of anxiety and loneliness from being away from my family I felt a kind of crawling sensation and irritation in my anal region/anus. I asked my mom and she said that it was due to stress and to work out a little bit so I did and that cleared up. Fast forward to a month ago and I got what I thought was a hemorrhoid. Anal pain Right on my anus now I couldn't see anything and there was no blood but there was definitely pain on my anus so of course remembering about the chlamydia I went right to the health clinic and got an STD test everything was clean. So now my symptoms included slightly lower back pain and pain in my penis like a sort of sometimes doll sometimes sharp pain and the scariest thing was a numbness radiating from my tailbone and going down my butt ox and legs basically a nerve pain when sitting down.Doing more research online I realize that this could be due to poor posture and sitting for too long and in a bad position. My posture is actually quite crap and my sitting position is also quite crap I'm getting the idea is that it's some sort of levator any syndrome or something related to or my pelvic floor or pelvic muscles because the pain is really only bad when I'm sitting when I'm standing or walking on it's not that bad or even noticeable. I also researched or came along the fact that someone online had nerve damage and urinary incontinence from a chlamydia infection he got a few years ago so that's scaring me as well do you think I've done permanent and progressively getting worse nerve damage from the chlamydia those three or four years ago? And or has anyone had this sort of pain and numbness radiating from the tailbone but ox and anal region due to poor posture? And if so what sort of exercises and therapy good you? I can't to see a Dr. at the moment I'm looking at getting a better job with health insurance and have an interview this week but this is giving me a lot of anxiety and depression in the meantime. Has anyone had these sorts of symptoms.? I'm thinking this could even be prostatitis possibly something with my prostate because of the perineal pain. I have read about Escogue exercises and how poor posture and such can affect your organs by putting pressure on them as well as your nerves in your pelvis etc

If so what helped you? The few things that I can Point out or my poor posture with standing and walking as well as my poor form of sitting down where I'm not sitting correctly. What should I do? I feel like this could be prostate or anal cancer even and I'm freaking out. Please help thank you

Quote: (07-29-2017 06:53 AM)LastKing Wrote:  

I felt a kind of crawling sensation and irritation in my anal region/anus.

[Image: DownrightAdorableEsok.gif]

Sorry, wrong forum buddy

"My pastor is actually quite crap....."

Why bring religion into it?

[Image: oral-sex-makes-your-day-anal-sex-makes-y...617495.png]

Thanks for your invaluable help so far guys I have corrected the typo's that came about from me using voice to text on my cell phone. I think this could be pudendal nerve irritation or pudendal myalgia Any help is appreciated thank you very much

Man you need to go to a doctor. No amount of discussion forum posting is qualified to address this.
Nor should you be satisfied with an answer from some random internet diagnosis or treatment.

Bro it ain't your posture.

What makes you say that?

GI doctor for anus and spinal doctor to see if your spine is injured. Probably will have to see a GP first though. I don't think its just one issue. Sciatica pain which travels the length of the nerve. I'm not sure if you would feel it in your anus though, its usually around the joint, in the lower glute muscle, hamstring, calf and heels. I have a book I just got for sciatica called Back Mechanic which is interesting, you basically strengthen the core muscles around the spine and avoid unnecessary bending of the spine. Its more involved than that though. Stuart McGill is the author and has a lot of videos on youtube. But I would still see a doctor when you can.

Send a picture of your inflamed anus to a RVF member doctor. Or better yet send it to everyone so you get a faster response.

I find it suspect that one of the first 3 words in the thread title is anus.

Legit questions :
Do you shit a lot?
Do you have unreleased anger or feelings that you bottled up?
Do you eat crappy food or sea food?

Those might be related to this kind of aching?

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

I was taught in medical school that back pain + anal numbness = cauda equina syndrome until proven otherwise.

The wikipedia article explains it nicely: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cauda_equina_syndrome

I'm not sure if the symptoms you are having are the same (the wikipedia article describes them), but having Cauda Equina symptoms is generally considered a medical emergency, as sudden deterioration with lifelong paralysis/incontinence is known to happen.

If so, you need to see a doctor.

You need a doctor, not a forum of dudes trying to get laid, travel, and make money.

check prostate.

do you eat junk food or have a bad diet?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Bizarrely, some of the advice on this forum might help you work your way from sub-bottom to power-top, before it's too late to save your "lower back".

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

My hunch is your mom is right and accept this is all STRESS.

That chlamydia episode is history. Forget it.

Your posture might be crap. But so are countless others. And they are not having leg and anal pain.

Get your priorities straight and see a doctor to ensure nothing sinister is going on. If your tests come back normal (which I suspect they will),

you can then download Dr. John Sarno's book 'the divided mind' to cure you of your symptoms.

Let us know how it goes.

How did you survive three weeks of chlamydia? When I had it I was pissing razors and got it sorted asap, three weeks sounds crazy!

Quote: (07-30-2017 11:11 AM)scotian Wrote:  

How did you survive three weeks of chlamydia? When I had it I was pissing razors and got it sorted asap, three weeks sounds crazy!

OT, but when I had the clap (gonorea) it got progressively worse with each day, and I only had it for 3 days. By day 3 i was in so much pain during and after pissing it was un real.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

When you find out you have gonorhea you get it fixed that day. Full stop.

Thank you kaizen. I will let you know bro

Quote: (07-29-2017 12:19 PM)blck Wrote:  

I'm a strict pescetarian and my anus is one of the finest on the island.

Aloha!

Quote: (07-30-2017 06:23 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (07-29-2017 12:19 PM)blck Wrote:  

I'm a strict pescetarian and my anus is one of the finest on the island.

Aloha!

I believe you on that but allergic reaction to shrimp & lobster can get the best of someone, even more if it come from an eat-all-you-can type of buffet...

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral