rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The League--Dating App

The League--Dating App

[Image: BN-HA195_thelea_G_20150218151506.jpg]
http://www.theleague.com/#are-you-in
https://www.facebook.com/theleagueapp/

The league is a dating app that recently launched here in my city of Austin, Tx and I believe h-town and dallas as well. As all apps are hook up apps with the proper of level of game this app presents its self as a "Dating app". The tag line when opening the app is "Loading potential soulmates".

When downloading the app you are added to a waitlist in the city you are in. If you change cities you will be removed from your current city and added to the back of the new city. If you return to your city you will be added back to the end of your current city--dont change cities when waitlisted.

The app connects to linkedin and facebook as well as location services.

Things like inviting others to the League can move you up the waitlist as well as purchasing their Member package ($179/year)--I am not a member so I can't speak experiencing those perks but here is what the app says:
  • Recieve 5 instead of 3 prospects to match with
  • get 5 leauge tickets of power moves, notes, undos, or rematches
  • get read recipts
  • customize your work and educaiton from within the app
  • get expedited review and 2 VIP tickets for friends to get priority (in teh waitlist)
  • Access your stats & get profile feedback from your concierge
  • Create events in-app & get 1st round invites to exclusive league all star events (I'll go into this later it pretty cool)
Swiping B to A-

You set up your preferences of female. Mine is set at ages 18-45 and the full height range. You can also set your ethnicity, education, and religion (mine are set at no preference.) You are shown 3-5 girls based on if y'all both fit into the range of preferences you both have set. If you are tall you will find yourself at a significant advantage. Me personally I'm on the giant side of things and black so I'm in a niche where they girls that show up in my prospects I match with everytime. I have 6 matches to date and only one hasn't responded, 3 of them messaged me first. Prospects expire after a certain amount of time (I think its 21 days) no mater if they didn't respond or if you're having a flowing conversation.

You get your new prospects every day at 5pm (happy hour).

When you like someone you can tap their picture and the app will tell you how many people have also liked them. This is where preferences come into play--Typcially a girl in my city has 30ish people before me and I will match with them the next day. You can also use tickets to do "power moves" and jump to the top of her que.

Additionally you can friend request people (also expire after 21 days) and thus circumvent having to wait for new prospects. I haven't found a search function but the girls I have added came from the "Town hall" which is a chat room where all League members can interact and talk about shit.

Quality of women: B to A
I'm sure they have some algorithm in place but the girls are solid. I would say high 6's and up. I haven't seen any troglodytes.
[Image: a0212456282_16.jpg]

They are college graduates who have their lives together. They're on an "uppity" dating app so the males in their day to day lives suck

Events: B to A+

The League will host private events and all star events. Before it launched in texas 50 women and 50 men were invited to a private launch party to drink and mingle. If you purchase the member package you have a higher chance of getting invited to these events.

There are also your typical events: Burningman, local hikes, etc

Groups: A
Just like any forum there are micro communities/pages were people can join and engage in conversation about random shit their antisocial asses won't talk about in public. Also a good opportunity to branch out and friend request girls to add to your pipeline. Members in these chats are listed by their initials, ages, and gender. You don't get access to their complete profile till you they accept your request

Examples of groups: Town hall (not your town--its open the whole league community) Art Aficionados, Bar scouts, brunch lovers, cyclists, league voluteers, triathletes, etc

Feature I haven't discovered yet
The rating system: A+

Apparently somehow people can rate you which may work against players. I haven't found it yet but I read about it while I was waitlisted. I remember it because I was excited to be able to rate a girl as a "flake"--one of the options.

Quote:Quote:

The algorithm also deprioritizes people with high 'flakiness' scores (people who never message or don't reply to messages from people they’ve matched with).

Possitives

Women are highly comptetive for attention with each other. This app tries (I think) to mitigate that. A tag line for this app is "get me off tinder" so one is led to believe girls are here to actually "meet up" and the fact they can at max get 5 matches will limit them getting their fill of male attention from "matches" and push them to interact and meet up.
Like I said above the women have been engaging and attractive. And people are punished for not responding. I just did some more research and apparently you can get kicked off this app for inactivity and have to pay a "rejoin" fee. Its a very anti-flake app (from my research)

Quality but carousel riders. From the reading the town hall these girls are still delusional awalts that think they can have their cake and eat it too. Most appear to be career types that hope to find their X,Y,Z have it all male and anyone on this forum knows what this means

Competition: The men have no game--this is just reading the "town hall" public group messages though I haven't seen much flirting because of a lack of self confidence from the males and a lot of supplication and back tracking on their statements (weak males). Obviously you have to be able to meet a girls preferences for the chance to show how awesome you are, but friend requesting can help get around this.

I also believe that this app tries to cater to the logical side of things and as we all know pick up/game is not about the logical side with girls. I feel that most of the men getting on this site (after blue pill conditioning and that "find your equal") bull shit will treat women as such.

Events: The League will throw private parties. If my hunch is right about the men you can easily walk into one of these events and be a rockstar. Plus its a great opportunity to network, find higher tier women, and build your legend in your city.

Warm leads: The girls that like you back have you in their preferences. All you have to do is keep your game and frame tight.

NO FATTIES the people on this site are attractive. for males what makes us attractive can vary beyond our physical attributes. If you are a student of the manoshpere and the RVF you will be fine: Get your fashion together and workout.

Negatives

The Waitlist

Guys this shit is a gift and a curse. While it keeps the quality of people on the upper side it is kinda exclusive. I personally feel my social life qualifies me for this but my work life may have me on the fringe side of things. I don't know any friends that are waitlisted so I have no reference point but after researching and reading online it seems to be a pain in this ass. This could also be cannon fodder marketing to make it seem more exclusive than it is.
Personally I joined a year before it launched in Austin and started messaging the concierge about hooking me up when it did launch and just being nice to her. 2 weeks after it launched I was in the 5000something spot on the waitlist then all of the sudden I was in.

Cant meet the upper echelon of women unless you meet their preferences. I can pull a girl that most can consider "out of my league" or whatever, as I'm sure most of you can as well. I know personally I'm not going to fit their preference so you'll end up relying on events and groups to meet them--of which you can't see their location until they accept your add and you only get 2 adds per day.

I will add more as I experience more on this app. Anyone else on the app go ahead and chime in

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

The League--Dating App

While higher quality, based off my experience on the inner circle, the girls have higher egos and more "shields" to go through. Flakiness rates are much lower then tinder though. Not to mention most of the girls are older (28+ hitting 30's) so they are looking for more beta bucks.

Sucks the league is US only so not very useful abroad.

The League--Dating App

Sounds like it's great if you just want the bang, but it misses what the creators envisioned if the thing is full of old ass carousel riders [Image: dodgy.gif]

That's more of a sign-of-the-times here in the US, personally I'd set the thing to 23 maximum and screen for sluts if I wanted a "soulmate".

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

The League--Dating App

True DJ matt but you gotta take into account their preferences as well. The young girls are typically going to set their range to a range close to their age. my matches are 26, 24, 22, 22, and 24. Most of the older women may put a younger guy but if younger guys don't have their age range sent to older women they never show up in their prospects. Both people have to fit most of each others criteria (they may even have to fit all of it) to even show up for a chance to be liked.

Quote:Quote:

When you like someone you can tap their picture and the app will tell you how many people have also liked them. This is where preferences come into play--Typcially a girl in my city has 30ish people before me and I will match with them the next day. You can also use tickets to do "power moves" and jump to the top of her que.

When I said this I meant that even though she would have 30 other people in line for her to swipe against first if 29 of them don't meet her preferences and I do--I will be in her next batch of swipes and she'll never see the other 29.

The League--Dating App

Quote: (07-26-2017 01:13 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

While higher quality, based off my experience on the inner circle, the girls have higher egos and more "shields" to go through. Flakiness rates are much lower then tinder though. Not to mention most of the girls are older (28+ hitting 30's) so they are looking for more beta bucks.

There was a thread on that app as it was in development. End 20s and 30s women who have done sucking Player dick looking for Beta. They are probably above average in terms of looks, though ease of the lay could make up for their age and cock-mileage.

The League--Dating App

Quote: (07-26-2017 03:29 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2017 01:13 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

There was a thread on that app as it was in development. End 20s and 30s women who have done sucking Player dick looking for Beta. They are probably above average in terms of looks, though ease of the lay could make up for their age and cock-mileage.

Yes I met with 2 girls while traveling in Europe, both solid 6.5 but got 0 action. One was feeling me up and down then had a meeting before flaking. Looks like they want beta bucks and the wall is about to hit them in the face.

The League--Dating App

You need a linkedin for this?

The League--Dating App

Quote: (07-28-2017 03:40 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

You need a linkedin for this?

And a CV plus motivation letter as to why you would want to date and marry an accomplished strong woman who is 33.

The League--Dating App

Its a great idea for a dating app to give you 5 top matches based on some criteria rather than being able to see 1000s of thirsty men.

This will tend to attract the serious daters and discourage the attention whores.

I likes the sound of this.

The League--Dating App

Update, changed location to Los Angeles (they just launched) just to check out the talent. Not too bad, much better then tinder filth, but still lots of 30+ not many in the 21-26 range which is a shame. I guess they want to keep it "educated and classy". Inner Circle worth a look if you can hustle your way in. I hear they are limited applications to 1000 a day.

Whether this will force the league to up its game remains to be seen.... in any case tinder works well enough in Asia, but if they bothered to properly launch in Asia could be a huge hit.

The League--Dating App

Bump. I got in a while ago, and although I'm abroad, just checking out the girls. Quality was WORSE then Tinder, I now never check up on the app. It keeps sending me emails threatening to put me back onto the waitlist if I don't check in once a while.

Remember these are "career girls" so they have different criteria on "success".

The League--Dating App

They just expanded to a few more cities, Austin, Atlanta, and Miami.

Any thoughts on how to get selected as a man? Can you lie about your age?

The League--Dating App

Quote: (10-26-2017 05:28 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Message the concierge. They primarily look at your job & school title, so potentially could just lie about your occupation.

The League--Dating App

I know a girl who met her current hookup buddy on this. The guy has met her parents, yet they aren’t “exclusive.”

Guy is less attractive, but his SMV is higher than hers.

Seems like just another way for women to date up.

The League--Dating App

I would rather gag on a dick than date a "career girl".

The League--Dating App

Quote: (10-27-2017 12:34 AM)corsega Wrote:  

I would rather gag on a dick than date a "career girl".

[Image: tumblr_ljq77svYwA1qavmeoo1_500.gif]

The League--Dating App

Unexpected Father Ted. Beautiful. N°6, you Irish?

The League--Dating App

Yeah but....put it this way.

What kind of a woman is the kind who ruthlessly pursues Ivy League education and seeks an "exclusive" social circle?

The kind that's good for exactly one kind of relationship.

The League--Dating App

Im interested if anyone has a VIP pass to help me join.

The League--Dating App

Quote: (10-26-2017 03:41 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

Bump. I got in a while ago, and although I'm abroad, just checking out the girls. Quality was WORSE then Tinder, I now never check up on the app. It keeps sending me emails threatening to put me back onto the waitlist if I don't check in once a while.

Remember these are "career girls" so they have different criteria on "success".

I just perused this thread for the first time and laughed as I scanned the responses, especially this one.

It brings up an interesting question. Are intelligence, career, etc with looks/attractiveness innately inversely correlated for women? Or is it that because of the attention they receive, already having been judged attractive, stunts worldliness, inquisitiveness, and all the other abstract shit men care little about that the less hot girls have?

The League--Dating App

I've been waiting in this thread for anecdotal reports of hot women who are smart. I don't deny that they exist, but they are rare, i.e. the exception proves the rule.

The opposite is also true. Just watch one of the science channels and see if any of the female academics are hot. Most of them look like bull dykes whether they're straight or not, especially the astronomers.

Michelle Thaller shows up on these shows a lot. She's probably on the upper end of the scale for female astronomers, which isn't saying much.

[Image: CWNPROIU4AAysV3.jpg]

There are successful career women who are over HB5 but they're usually stuff like an owner of some fancy spa or they got to where they are via a trust fund or having been someone's trophy wife.

I'm sure a lot of hot women have much higher intellectual potential than they demonstrate but their development was stunted by society teaching them that they can just coast through life on their looks.

I mean, I think people of both genders are, by nature, lazy. They take the quickest path to gratification every time.

The League--Dating App

^ So you agree with the 2nd part of my question, then? Potentially is stunted due to early recognition that it's not all that needed

That makes the most sense from an evolutionary biology point of view. Also, there's the part that fits --- it's just a huge bonus if she carries intelligence, but doesn't truly matter if it comes out in her, just in the children (males).

The League--Dating App

Quote: (10-30-2017 09:42 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

So you agree with the 2nd part of my question, then? Potentially is stunted due to early recognition that it's not all that needed

Absolutely.

Even if a hot woman does get educated, they still wind up monetizing their looks, as you can see if you find some listicle of actresses and models with high degrees. The education is irrelevant.

The League--Dating App

Quote: (10-26-2017 09:07 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2017 05:28 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Message the concierge. They primarily look at your job & school title, so potentially could just lie about your occupation.

Don't use the same photos you use on tinder and bumble.
The girls are just as slutty--this app is more of a "lets hook up with people on my professional level" for girls, its still tinder mascaraing as something upscale. All of my girls fucked the first night.

I haven't changed my pictures yet so I just know what doesnt work--but I'm betting on you doing fun and upscale activities. After all the girl need to believe that you are as upscale or more upscale than she is.

The League--Dating App

Sounds like far too much work just to get on another dating app to try and bang the same girls that surely also have tinder, bumble, OKC, and coffee meets bagel accounts.