rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Liberal Art School (small school) Game

Finally starting college after traveling for a while has been a bigger culture shock than seeing lama fetuses hanging in bodegas.

I'm at this small ass college with about 2000 heads and getting with biddies is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel because of the guy/girl/gay ratio.

Unfortunately, as I am quickly realizing, after the first month word spreads and shit becomes a little more difficult.

Anyone who has fucked with an insular, secluded environment with not many people can probably help me out. How do I:

1. Fuck girls but make them keep quiet about it
2. Fuck multiple girls and not have them find out about each other
3. Break it off before they get too clingy, with possibilities for casual sex in the future and limited amounts of beef.

This was much easier when I could just jet out of the love motel/hostel and never see them again...

Deadass if you have sex with a girl you have a 75% chance of seeing her at lunch the next day.

Aw man, been there done that. I went to several small colleges and they all sucked for this reason. But there were always guys that pulled off nailing all the girls regardless of any social fall out. The first thing that you need to do, which I did not then and now wish I did, is to change your expectations of the outcome by internalizing that women on a deeper level EXPECT you to have multiple sexual encounters. It will surprise you how quickly women will forget about the fact that you slept with her Frienemy and accept your advances if they are done correctly.

If you are an extravert, make sure that you’re known to be a fun loving natural flirt. Flirt with everyone, ugly, fat, old, goth, geek whatever. If you're a intravert just make sure that you manage their expectations before sex by telling them that you’re just not a one women guy …yet.

There is no stopping chicks from yapping about sleeping with you the very next day even if its in an embarrassing drunken binge for them so don't waste your precious energy worring about trying to keep them quite. Your follow through is more important here because this is when the spot light will be hottest so just be cool about it and show all the girls that inhaling your manhood is fun before and after the act.

A line I used to say years before I got into the community that seemed to work was:

“you know, its hard to relate & please to all these people, I mean men and women are naturally sexual, why does it need to be so possessive?” - I realize that this isn’t a grammatically correct sentence, it didn’t matter and I have no idea where I came up with it.

One other thing, your best weapon is your attention and creating jealousy with your attention is extraordinary easy and powerful at small colleges. I nailed two of the hottest girls in my school by getting them both to be jealous over each other. I seriously wasted 2 years taking the slow comfortable road with each of them but as soon as a friend suggested that I make them both jealousy it worked like a charm.

Oh, also, join the theatre group. ..thats just good advice for a lot of reasons, especially if your already on any of the sports teams.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5963.html