rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

confidence.

confidence.

in my childhood,i faced circumestances which had direct effect on my youth..i lost confidence and i remained a shy.....iam very shy,i cant give interview,i cannot go in crowdy areas where alot of females are...i have lake of confidence.

but,sometimes,only sometimes...i feel that someone has boost up confidence in me..like i drank it like a water...and then iam ready to go on stages,i can then interact with many people around me,and then i feel new fresh air in my life....but unfortunately,these moments only last for sometime...or a day...then i come back on my originaly state....where my breath goes upside down and my heart beats faster when i try to talk to ANY girl.

i wanna ask if i can be a PUA?...if yes,then how to build up my fucking confidence...i need key for this door..and i know key is confidence...i just cant approach any.

confidence.

just keep trying..at the start when I started trying pickups id actually go out and TRY to get rejected,because if you can just accept rejection then it changes your psychee from "Im desperate and wish I had a girl to make life better" to "Im gonna talk to this chick and I dont give a shit if she ends up liking me or not". You gotta work on your image and once you start becoming successful with everyday shit chicks will see that and latch onto it. There's endless numbers of hot chicks out there and if you make an ass out of yourself to one just move on and try something different the next time. Its not as if they're gonna remember you for the rest of your life,they'll probably forget about you an hour later and if you do by chance ever see you again at least they'll respect you cuz you had the balls to go up and talk to them in the first place.

confidence.

KCT u are right when u say have a dont give a shh attitude...
I think we all go thru this battle...especially when we first see sumthing, well a fine azz female we want...The first few seconds are the hardest b/c we're internally fighting ourselves...especially in the begining...

confidence.

To add to the above two posts....

Just focus on what is important, what you want, and what makes you happy. Don't pay attention to the small things. There is no use to stress over them. Work towards your goals and if you have your mind set right, the small things that woul normally fuck with you, won't fuck with you any more. I learned that if you don't give a shit about small things, bigger things start to come into the picture, and even then, only give a shit about the things that you really want to hold on to or focus on.

confidence.

Personaly, i think seek profesional help before learning to be a PUA. Build up your confidence in all areas rather than just mask ur unconfidence. By seeking profesional help you will build up your confidence day by day, week by week, month by month, and then when you think you are ready to withstand the constant rejection that all PUAs get, learn the game.

confidence.

Quote: (04-11-2009 01:32 AM)lip service Wrote:  

Personaly, i think seek profesional help before learning to be a PUA. Build up your confidence in all areas rather than just mask ur unconfidence. By seeking profesional help you will build up your confidence day by day, week by week, month by month, and then when you think you are ready to withstand the constant rejection that all PUAs get, learn the game.

dude, how would someone else help you with confidence? confidence must come from within.

confidence.

Quote:Quote:

confidence must come from within.

From your own experiences, yes.