rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Diatomaceous Earth

Diatomaceous Earth

Does anyone have any experience with Diatomaceous Earth?

These are fossilized diatom algae comprised mostly of silica. It looks a little like a chalky powder. Its odorless and tasteless.

Claims - supposedly it is a detox, and can eliminate parasites. Eliminates fatigue, etc. Also makes you regular.

There are two types, regular and food grade. The difference is the size of the particle. Obviously if you are ingesting it you want food grade. The larger DE is effective at killing ants, cockroaches, bedbugs - you sprinkle along your baseboards and the DE has sharp edges that kill them or dehydrates them.

Also, because its mostly silica, it strengthens hair and nails and some folks claim it can regrow hair.

Its fairly inexpensive and you don't need much - a tablespoon is a lot apparrently.

Started taking this in my morning smoothie, will report my results.

Diatomaceous Earth

thread-49388.html

Diatomaceous Earth

I just cannot imagine this is good for your gut in any way. If it's used to penetrate tough bug carapaces and dehydrate/kill them, what will it do to your tender internal tissues and organs?