rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can someone think like this?

I saw someone on this forum saying a 12 year old boy would not get traumatised by having sex with a 40 year old woman, WTF? how does that work? a 12 year old cannot even produce sperm and is NOT developed sexually, so how will he not be traumatised? am I the only one who finds it sick and disgusting?

I can't believe there are MEN who think like this. This is just beyond everything, I understand if a 14-15 year old has sex then its not that bad because they are more aware, but 12? I think that is just nasty in my opinion. I would say the same thing for a girl. If this happened to a kid of mine she/he would be dead. I think if any adult is attracted to a 12 year old then they are no longer considered human.

How does someone not reply to the thread in question?

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage. 1 Samuel 18:27

Quote: (07-25-2017 05:59 PM)Holy Wrote:  

I saw someone on this forum saying a 12 year old boy would not get traumatised by having sex with a 40 year old woman, WTF? how does that work? a 12 year old cannot even produce sperm and is NOT developed sexually, so how will he not be traumatised? am I the only one who finds it sick and disgusting?

I can't believe there are MEN who think like this. This is just beyond everything, I understand if a 14-15 year old has sex then its not that bad because they are more aware, but 12? I think that is just nasty in my opinion. I would say the same thing for a girl. If this happened to a kid of mine she/he would be dead. I think if any adult is attracted to a 12 year old then they are no longer considered human.

I was beating the meat and jizzing when I was 12 and would have happily fucked a teenage girl then, you sound like a woman, or a low T faggot who eats too much soy.

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:03 PM)lex the impaler Wrote:  

How does someone not reply to the thread in question?

It is quite old and pretty disturbing. Not sure if it is closed or not.

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:07 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I was beating the meat and jizzing when I was 12 and would have happily fucked a teenage girl then, you sound like a woman, or a low T faggot who eats too much soy.

Oh wow! so you support pedophilia? glad to know you are fucked up in the head!

[Image: troll.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Yeah, I was jerking it to scrambled analog television at 12. You guys must have been late bloomers.

[Image: bPsxO.jpg]

Hey Holly, you forgot one "l" in your username.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:14 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Yeah, I was jerking it to scrambled analog television at 12. You guys must have been late bloomers.

And? how fucked do you have to be to sleep with a 12 year old?

I saw someone on this forum saying a 12 year old boy would not get traumatised by having sex with a 40 year old woman, WTF? how does that work? a 12 year old cannot even produce sperm and is NOT developed sexually, so how will he not be traumatised?

This guy banged a 40 year old woman at 12 and became president of France.

[Image: 050b0a7975b88c6b4204c84d29cf16b1]

We all should encourage 12 year olds to bang milfs. Had I done this, I too might have become president of France!

I can't even attempt to count how many times I beat off to the scene where Shannon Elizabeth gets naked in American pie when I was 12.

And yea as messed up in the head as she would have to be, I would have absolutely loved to have been taken advantage of at age 12 by an attractive adult woman and shown the ropes. Guarantee I would have gotten a good amount of pussy in high school if that had happened instead of almost zero.

Your attempt at trolling sucks ass by the way.

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:22 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I saw someone on this forum saying a 12 year old boy would not get traumatised by having sex with a 40 year old woman, WTF? how does that work? a 12 year old cannot even produce sperm and is NOT developed sexually, so how will he not be traumatised?

That is one case. We could say the same thing for a girl, doesn't mean they are part of the majority.

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:23 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

I can't even attempt to count how many times I beat off to the scene where Shannon Elizabeth gets naked in American pie when I was 12.

And yea as messed up in the head as she would have to be, I would have absolutely loved to have been taken advantage of at age 12 by an attractive adult woman and shown the ropes. Guarantee I would have gotten a good amount of pussy in high school if that had happened instead of almost zero.

Your attempt at trolling sucks ass by the way.

You don't know how it would affect you, you were a brainless kid.

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:25 PM)Holy Wrote:  

That is one case. We could say the same thing for a girl, doesn't mean they are part of the majority.

Uh oh, sounds like your argument is starting to fall apart. Better hurry up before...

[Image: dymz6e.gif]

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:28 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Uh oh, sounds like your argument is starting to fall apart. Better hurry up before the banhammer!

Can you clarify? its clear that many teenagers end up fine after sex with older people, but 12 year olds? that is the definition of pedophilia.

That's ridiculous. No girl born in the last 70 years thought she could be president of France.

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:34 PM)Gustavus Adolphus Wrote:  

That's ridiculous. No girl born in the last 70 years thought she could be president of France.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I more or less agree but:

A) this didn't need it's own thread. I could overlook that but you did such a sad attempt at a thread.

B) you sound like a woman.

Good luck not being banned.

If you think that a 12 year old boy and a 12 year old girl would be affected in the same way then you are completely delusional. Now if a 12 year old boy is raped by a gay pedophile, then yea I would agree with you.

OP isn't a male.
Sounds like some post wall harpy.
They clearly didn't grow up as a young male surging with hormones during puberty.
I lost my virginity at 12. Before that about 6 months prior i was rubbing them out like a fiend.
When i was 15 we had a gym teacher named Ms. Lowen. She would've easily been one of those fitness IG girls. All the guys wanted to bang her.
If she came on to me and sucked my dick and let me fuck her i would've cried tears of joy everyday.

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:35 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:34 PM)Gustavus Adolphus Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

Ok maybe her.

But like Holly said, that's just one case.

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:39 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

If you think that a 12 year old boy and a 12 year old girl would be affected in the same way then you are completely delusional. Now if a 12 year old boy is raped by a gay pedophile, then yea I would agree with you.

Too bad the majority of people agree with me.

You have to be quite fucked up to make such a drastic difference in pedophilia, it doesn't matter if it was a boy or girl, ALL pedophilia is the worst crime anyone can commit and that is what MOST people think.

Oh news flash: girls also enjoy sleeping with older men and get out with no harm or trauma. Yes, I said it.

Seems like this is some weird forum. Gays banned? girls banned? what the actual fuck? this is the worst forum I been on in my life.

Girl before taking the door:

[Image: 3YcE1.png]

Quote: (07-25-2017 06:49 PM)Holy Wrote:  

Seems like this is some weird forum. Gays banned? girls banned? what the actual fuck? this is the worst forum I been on in my life.

[Image: 9e6c2e862f019476fa0af5d63f421538.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Don't reply to the OP. He or she obviously is another of the nefarious forum moles, recently popping up and denounced by Anonymous Bosch: thread-63910...pid1617832
(OP is just a lot dumber than the other moles, won't last a day: low-energy female mole, sad!)