rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Florida teens record themselves taunting, laughing at drowning man

Watching a man drown would haunt my dreams. But these five kids taunt and laugh as they adjust their camera phones to record a man's painful death.

http://wncn.com/2017/07/21/graphic-video...wning-man/

They can't be charged with a crime, but these dickheads should be named and shamed.

Dindu muffin.

Actually, more of a question for the lawyers on here, in some states, would this be criminally negligent homicide(or some version of manslaughter)? They just watched him drown and took photos. Granted, probably none of them know how to swim, but they could have called for help easy enough, they had their phones out recording him while he drowned.

God dammit. I'm not even gonna look. Fuck you kids. Wasn't there a Phil Collins song about some asshole who did not lend a hand?

I hope those kids get marked for life. The Internet lives forever, the first Google search of their name shows they filmed a man drown and didn't do shit.

Fuck

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Always Florida.

I'm the King of Beijing!

How retarded do you have to be to drown in a pond?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

The last thing I would ever want to do is laugh at a man who is fighting for his life. I seriously hope these teens get a wakeup call at some point and realize the gravity of the terrible shit they have done.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

One can only hope that as these sewer rats grow older they're completely plagued and haunted every night as they still hear the poor man screaming for help. Repeatedly in their minds and louder and louder as the years go by. So haunted by the memory of that day that the emotional pain will become unbearable. That the excruciating conviction which resides within them will serve as their life punishment and torment forcing them to be even more miserable pieces of worthless shit than they already are.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Yeah, not watching this.

What goes around comes around, motherfuckers.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (07-22-2017 02:35 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

That's probably what the clowns recording from shore were yelling at the poor guy as he took his final breaths.

Come on man. Why not save the guy first and ask questions later?

I believe the man was in fact mentally retarded. So?

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (07-22-2017 03:05 AM)JayR Wrote:  

That's probably what the clowns recording from shore were yelling at the poor guy as he took his final breaths.

I still would of swam out and offered aid... And the kids are dispicable for what they did. With that said, how does one get themselves in to such a situation?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Some of the last words that drowning man heard was "aint no body gonna help you, you dumb bitch"

Oh, and laughing while the water filled his lungs.

Pretty horrible way to go...

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Dregs like these would be beaten to a pulp in saner times. Total parasites to a civil society, it makes my blood boil.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

It's hard to imagine the mindset that creates this kind of sick reaction.

I was a pretty rough-and-tumble kid. I got up to a lot of "mischief" and I'm honestly lucky not to have spent time in juvey.

But never at the darkest point of my youth would my response to this have been to point and laugh.

Never even close.

It pays not to think about that kind of thing on a broader scale. The implications are too dire to comprehend.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

If I were the parents, I would drop these kids off at an orphanage and hit the gas pedal. There's a possibility the parents raised them like this anyway, but you'd be surprised how many run-of-the-mill moms and dads have no clue how truly evil their progeny are.

Even able swimmers know the desperate feeling of running out of air underwater. I did squad training twice a week as a kid and we always had situations where one of us would jump around on each other in the pool and inadvertently cause someone to run out of breath after practice had ended. We all knew that feeling and no one intentionally caused something because we all knew that horrible sensation.

And if no crime was committed, why aren't they being named? No prohibition against naming juvenile offenders seemingly exists here.

This really reminds me of those sick kids you hear about torturing kittens or puppies, or raping other children at the age of 10 or 11.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Quote: (07-22-2017 02:39 AM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  

One can only hope that as these sewer rats grow older they're completely plagued and haunted every night as they still hear the poor man screaming for help. Repeatedly in their minds and louder and louder as the years go by. So haunted by the memory of that day that the emotional pain will become unbearable. That the excruciating conviction which resides within them will serve as their life punishment and torment forcing them to be even more miserable pieces of worthless shit than they already are.

Sadly that will not be the case. It seems like the younger and younger generations are developing this more pseudo-sociopathic outlook on life. They will eventually be publicly outed. Put on for the cameras and continue on with their lives.

-CD

Quote: (07-22-2017 03:25 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2017 03:05 AM)JayR Wrote:  

I still would of swam out and offered aid... And the kids are dispicable for what they did. With that said, how does one get themselves in to such a situation?

Most drownings occur in water that is less than 5 feet deep. It's bizarre, but not uncommon.

source: lifeguard training course using WHO and NY Health statistics.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Fuck these kids. That said, I'm not getting in the water. I've read that when someone is drowning, their brain basically shuts off and goes into panic mode, and there is a very real chance if you try to help they will hold on to you and drown you with them. This is a danger even for trained lifeguards, which I'm not.

Quote: (07-22-2017 07:49 AM)Repo Wrote:  

Fuck these kids. That said, I'm not getting in the water. I've read that when someone is drowning, their brain basically shuts off and goes into panic mode, and there is a very real chance if you try to help they will hold on to you and drown you with them. This is a danger even for trained lifeguards, which I'm not.

Yeah, panic is the main cause, and lifeguards aren't immune to it. A guy drowned at the lake I worked at once. I had already gone home, but my fellow lifeguard was still there. he should have been able to reach the guy, but he had panicked and couldn't dive deep enough despite the water being shallow enough for him to have dove down, grabbed the man, and pull him back up.

He was messed up for weeks after that, so I had to lifeguard alone the rest of the summer. Thankfully no more incidents.

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
I know only one thing
that never dies:

Plus, being as it is Florida, who knows what's living in these waters?

Still, obviously I would have looked for some way to help him, for example by throwing him some kind of line, rope or "improvised" buoy...

What are the odds that these kids were raised by single moms? They are essentially a write off and we would be better off without them. We as a society need to reverse the policies that lead to them(the welfare state) and need an activity for them like the military or working at a remote site.

You can always use a rope, clothes tied together or a long stick to give to the person in case you don't want to get near. Of course, calling for help would've been the first thing if they couldn't swim.

This of course is what people who are raised with some sense and compassion would do. The best thing society could do is to eliminate social assistance from able bodied people because I believe that when these programs came into effect in the 1960s that is when you started seeing the decline of the family unit. I think strong family units = a safer and more compassionate society. Imho the evidence is clear. 100 years after the end of slavery compared to 30 years after the start of these social programs. All Families (each ethnicity) were worse off. Some groups worse than
others. Look up Thomas Sowell to read more into the destruction of society mainly in the negroe community. It's applicable to all of society as a whole.

Quote: (07-22-2017 08:23 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Still, obviously I would have looked for some way to help him, for example by throwing him some kind of line, rope or "improvised" buoy...

Reach, throw, row, go

Four steps to saving someone who is drowning depending on the situation from most to least optimal.

Is there a lifeguarding datasheet? I may write one up so this doesn't happen if an RVF member is nearby.

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
I know only one thing
that never dies:

Quote: (07-22-2017 08:23 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

The correct thing to do would be to grab a tree branch or any other long object (preferably one that floats) and use it to tow the victim from a long enough distance that he cannot grab you.

If you aren't a trained lifeguard (I am), you shouldn't be going anywhere near a drowning person, unless it's in water that you can stand up in.

If you are a trained lifeguard and you're not in an environment where you have back up, you'll know better than to attempt a rescue without an aid, unless you're dealing with a person who weighs significantly less than you.

I've performed multiple rescues while on duty and one while not. I'd be extremely hesitant to try to rescue an adult if I didn't have another lifeguard to assist me if I got into trouble.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Sociopathy.

Our resident liberal IKE, who unfortunately had a bit of a Trump-neurosis breakdown but I hope he comes back, was involved in the criminal system for years as a psychologist and always said how he could spot these low iq psychopaths at a young age and how he could easily predict their future of life in prison.

IKE wanted to have these sociopaths thrown in prison on long sentences from the get go, as they almost always invariably ended up killing someone.