rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti-Defamation League publishes list of 36 extremist individuals.

The Anti-Defamation League, a political group devoted to ending Anti-Semitism and other types of bigotry, named 36 members of the Alt-right and Alt-Lite as dangerous extremists.

Forum members Mike Cernovich and Matt Forney were named, but Roosh was not. Other named people include Milo, Richard Spencer, Brittany Pettibone, Lana Lotkeff, Jared Taylor, Tara McCarthy, Gavin MacInnes, Vox Day, and Jack Posobiec.

Jack has been fighting back on social media by traveling to Poland (with his Polish fiancee) and tweeting hilariously.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

-----

When Vox Day wrote SJWs Always Lie, he said he's often asked why we can't coexist peacefully with SJWs. His simple answer was, "Because they can never leave us alone." This ADL article is one piece of evidence that supports his answer.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/voxday/status/887461457238962176]

In that Periscope, Vox argues that the only proper response to a Holocaust discussion is that it happened over 70 years ago. I would add that, if you want to troll the person discussing the Holocaust, ask them if Syrian refugees, Muslim immigrants, and Latino immigrants are deeply emotionally effected by the Holocaust.

I'll continue to monitor this, but I don't think much more will happen.

It's possible that they just want to change the list every year. That way, they can "expose" as many people as possible.

At the same time, I might be asking: "Why don't they care about me any more?"

It's hilarious that they're complaining about this kind of "anti-semitism" yet fully support bringing in militant Jihadis to the US.

^^The Anti-Defamation League is a clear example of cognitive dissonance.

Adl are just a bunch of pro-globalists for white nations and extreme racial supremacy for Isreal. They are the peak of distortion and good friends with the SPLC who also blacklists people like Roosh. Any non-conforming thinker is dangerous in their mind. Ironically, it is Jews like them that make Jews as a whole less safe with their evil smear campaigns. They are never content with leaving people alone.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I'm pretty sure Jack Posobiec's fiance is from Belarus, not Poland.

Also Lauren Southern was not on the list, but Patreon just canned her:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/888143158042873857][/url]

Shot themselves in the foot with this one.

Interesting reading: http://www.jta.org/2017/07/20/news-opini...-lite-list

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I like how the most their willing to say about Milo is that he's a troll to people who he disagrees with.

That's enough to make him a dangerous extremist?

It's like some sort of shitlord high score. I'd be proud to be on that list!

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Never liked the ADL. Always super leftwing. If this gets people hurt or threatened I hope it blows back in there face.

Did the ADL also publish a hit list of left wing anti-semites?

The ADL is an apologist organization for all things left-wing, unless it criticizes Israel. They never went after Obama's terrorist, racist and mob friends. He was the perfect President in their minds.

I respect anyone, right-wing or left-wing, who uses rational arguments to criticize their opponents: "So and so's beliefs are incorrect for reasons X, Y, and Z."

These organizations who just try to attach an icky connotation to their opponents by making vague claims that they're "hateful" and "extreme", are pure scum. They represent the lowest form of discourse in existence.

Right on Delta. They basically use the logical fallacy of Appeal to Authority. We The Authority, tell you that such and such persons have engaged in Wrong Think. Feel bad about these people. End of story.

They have nothing to argue with in the public sphere because their blacklists are Gestopo and Stalinist tactics.

Quote: (07-20-2017 05:34 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

In that Periscope, Vox argues that the only proper response to a Holocaust discussion is that it happened over 70 years ago. I would add that, if you want to troll the person discussing the Holocaust, ask them if Syrian refugees, Muslim immigrants, and Latino immigrants are deeply emotionally effected by the Holocaust.

Actually I think the more biting response to holocaust kvetching is "you know, I'm sure that we're going to get a thankyou any second now for saving your ungrateful asses from the Nazis."

This white guilt narrative on the holocaust doesn't need to be diminished as "old news". It needs to be flipped on its head.

Other than that, Patreon killing what's-her-face's account is joining a long list of institutions that seems determined to force the new Right into something resembling a more cohesive underground organisation that can actually support its public face with cash money or other incomes funnelled through back channels.

Being electronically (((Jewed))) despite being merely center-right should be grounds for being given a golden parachute from anyone with change in their pocket to spare. Whether you agree with that person or whether they're not far right enough for your tastes, we need to show support for anyone the elites and the reactionary-left attempt to crush, lest we be silenced one by one.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Speaking of funding, check out Counter.fund:

https://medium.com/@paxdickinson/a-gentl...0c9d6dd444

^
signed up

Who wants to invest in my next film?

Isn't this just giving them free publicity?

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Good to know who the enemies of free speech are. Name the troublemakers.

What's the issue here?

Most of the people on that list are dipshits.

Vox Day is a worthless dirtbag that condones mass murder.

Richard Spencer is a white-nationalist cuck.

What exactly is the problem here?

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (07-20-2017 05:34 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

...I would add that, if you want to troll the person discussing the Holocaust, ask them if Syrian refugees, Muslim immigrants, and Latino immigrants are deeply emotionally effected by the Holocaust...

Then there's a rather simple question you can ask them.

Hitler took out ~6 million jews.
Stalin took out ~20 million Russians & Ukrainians.
Mao took out ~70 million Chinese.

Which is the greater tragedy & deserving of more attention...?

If I ever made the list, my first tattoo ever would be:

The ADL logo and date of my confirmation - symbolic of my march into the annals of my enemy's consciousness where they came to fear me so completely that they spread my name far and wide.

A badge of honor for the rest of my days.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote:2Wycked Wrote:

Vox Day condones mass murder?

Quote: (07-21-2017 02:21 AM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Quote:2Wycked Wrote:

Vox Day condones mass murder?

As far as I've read his stuff it's more like recognizes that the end result of the current migrations into Europe will be buckets of blood if the governments don't peacefully deport them.

But hey, some like to see racist nazis everywhere.