rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red pilled Barkeeper instructor and this girl distracting me

Hii,

I realy wanna make foot in the service industry, specialy as a barkeeper. I come from a very nerdy office job which drained me immense. My dream was to have an alternative Rock/Metal bar as long as I can think. Its also one of my fathers secret dreams and I dont want to end like him honestly. Yeah he earns a lot of money but for what cost? Anyway. Because I do have just minimal experience in the service field and 0 in barkeeping, I thought to myself why not search for a barkeeper "course". Just for the sake to have to show something in the CV.

Well I found a course that goes for 5 days and it has very good reputation. I just did day one and I can tell you, I had a blast with the barkeeper instructor. Hes so red pill its ridiculous. He rambled about not getting married is the best thing you can do, treat beautiful women like shit or they leave you and told the girls in the class they should wake the fuck up they are no real "guy" friends....they just want to fuck you. The facial expression they made is priceless.

So, the reason I put it on roosh is, there is a very good looking girl in our class of 12 people. She was looking at me lots and lots of time on the evening with her peripheral vision and sometimes more obvious. But when I talked with her, she seems very cold. So, the course is fun and I want to learn as much as possible, so I thought I will concentrate the other 4 days and straight on the last day, tell her I find her actrative. I dont want to play the sneaky small talk during the next days game. Im bad at that. I prefer to go straight. What you guys think? Ever had a cutie on a seminar or something similiar and you "approached" her? What did you do?

If she's training to be a bartender.... you're gonna have your hands full.

I'd make a move now before she gets behind the bar and has weiners coming at her from all angles.

Quote: (07-17-2017 12:10 PM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  

Hii,

I realy wanna make foot in the service industry, specialy as a barkeeper. I come from a very nerdy office job which drained me immense. My dream was to have an alternative Rock/Metal bar as long as I can think. Its also one of my fathers secret dreams and I dont want to end like him honestly. Yeah he earns a lot of money but for what cost? Anyway. Because I do have just minimal experience in the service field and 0 in barkeeping, I thought to myself why not search for a barkeeper "course". Just for the sake to have to show something in the CV.

Well I found a course that goes for 5 days and it has very good reputation. I just did day one and I can tell you, I had a blast with the barkeeper instructor. Hes so red pill its ridiculous. He rambled about not getting married is the best thing you can do, treat beautiful women like shit or they leave you and told the girls in the class they should wake the fuck up they are no real "guy" friends....they just want to fuck you. The facial expression they made is priceless.

So, the reason I put it on roosh is, there is a very good looking girl in our class of 12 people. She was looking at me lots and lots of time on the evening with her peripheral vision and sometimes more obvious. But when I talked with her, she seems very cold. So, the course is fun and I want to learn as much as possible, so I thought I will concentrate the other 4 days and straight on the last day, tell her I find her actrative. I dont want to play the sneaky small talk during the next days game. Im bad at that. I prefer to go straight. What you guys think? Ever had a cutie on a seminar or something similiar and you "approached" her? What did you do?

If you wait until the last day to make a move she will already have decided youre a wussy too afraid to make a move. The number one thing chix find attractive is confidence and a confident guy goes after what he wants right away.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (07-17-2017 09:23 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Hii,

If you wait until the last day to make a move she will already have decided youre a wussy too afraid to make a move. The number one thing chix find attractive is confidence and a confident guy goes after what he wants right away.

Well i know that already. The problem is, I see her this whole week. So, it would be fucking awkward. And building comfort like i said, isnt my cup of tea anymore. I go straight to the point or i dont do it. So you dont think its awkward for her and me if i tell her i find her very attractive and then she politly reject me and we sit the next 3 days next to each other? xD

Quote: (07-18-2017 02:36 PM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2017 09:23 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Hii,

Well i know that already. The problem is, I see her this whole week. So, it would be fucking awkward. And building comfort like i said, isnt my cup of tea anymore. I go straight to the point or i dont do it. So you dont think its awkward for her and me if i tell her i find her very attractive and then she politly reject me and we sit the next 3 days next to each other? xD

Thats the point. A confident guy (which you are obviously not) would hit on girls he finds attractive right out of the gate (not be ruminating about a particular chick) and wouldnt worry about it if shes not into it.

A confident guy assumes the sale / success

Your words tell me youre assuming the rejection / failure

Your desire is losing the battle because your fear is winning it

Why should it be awkward? You find her attractive. Worst case thats a compliment in her mind (from a "hot" guy that is...getting hit on is "creepy" from a wussy).

Whether you realize it or not each day that goes by youre slipping into the wussy creepy category in her mind. Did you know that?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

How much did you pay for this course? $500?

What would you feel if you didnt learn too much by thinking about how you should interact with this chick and all you get is you can find me on facebook at the end?

I dont give a fuck if i was in defensive driving class and I didnt learn anything because there was a hot chick.

Just go to class and interact with everyone instead of staring at her with your pheripheral vision. She can sense that.
You dont need to tell her you find her attractive. Just ask if she would like to get in touch since you are thinking about opening a bar yada yada.