rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fixing your vibe that people are attracted to

So I have continued day-gaming, but the amount of approaches is not enough since I do not live in an area that has an abundance of girls. So, I have decided to try out night-game. The problem is that I've been told that I have a weird vibe about me that isn't normal. I have been told that I have improved since then(a year ago), but I still cannot get to change that vibe about myself. I have tried to get people to pin point what about my vibe is weird, but no one of my close friends are able to tell me.

So, my question is, is there a road-map on how to achieve "the vibe". I just want to go down the right path on the correct vibe that attracts people, even if it takes time.

In addition, would anyone be willing to listen to conversation and be able to pinpoint what about the way I talk could be deferential when I talk with people, so I can fix it.

Confront childhood problems.
See a therapist. Vent. Get back in the game.
In my experience, and it was just little problems.
I saw a therapist. Quit smoking, put on tons of muscle. Found my life's work.

Day Game or Night Game. It's all game today baby.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Its probably just some sort of awkwardness. The solution is quantity of social interactions. Mystery got his start by being an entertainer on a cruise ship where he was forced to talk to strangers. Get a job taking surveys, sales, something like that where you get experience interacting with other people, not nec. women.

Drive for Lyft/Uber. You'll make money, your conversational skills will increase dramatically and and it will fix your "vibe" problem really fast. If you have a shitty vibe it will reflect on your rating and and you'll be able to more easily pinpoint it because you'll be more self concious.

Get someone to video some of your interactions. Seeing yourself on video can tell you a lot.

Did you take any of the advice given in your other thread?

Did you attempt to diagnose your interactions that did not go well?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Hit the gym hard.
Get your diet on point.
NoFap permanently.
Take a free(donation funded) 10 day meditation retreat. This is the hardest thing you will ever do but totally worth it.

https://www.dhamma.org/en-US/index

There are locations worldwide.

Being in sales turned me from someone who was thought of as awkward and stand offish to someone who dressed impeccably, provided his own 'Brand Ambassador' blog by the company and also the top sales man in the division last year.

My favorite achievement which was the cherry on top: The president specifically ordered company branded pocket squares with my name in the back. For those close to me, a rare collector's item. [Image: wink.gif]

It took me many approaches, some lifting, lots of ballsy cold calling and an overall change in surroundings (e.g. different career - Switched from accounting to sales) to get here. Sometimes I think people believe in me WAY more than even I do. The forum held me accountable through a lot of this. It's been one of the most positive effects on my growth as a man.

You can achieve this too. Just be ready to take risks. There is no roadmap.

My advice: start a self improvement thread, set some achievable goals and we will be there to support you and provide feedback. Instead if you want to run around and look for easy answers, be ready to achieve nothing but the same failures.

Get a part time job just for this. A job that requires people skills and has lots of females around. Fast fashion stores, juiceries, cool bars and restaurants etc

I like to think OP will come back, put work in and allow us to help him. However, I'm afraid he's like most newbies that come in, ask a question, find out that the answer requires too much courage and effort, and ignore it altogether. Disappoints me every time.

This OP also seems to have another thread where members gave him advice. Yet he appears to have skipped and wants short term quick solutions which don't exist.

Yet I always think - maybe I'm wrong this time.

Bump.

This is an amazing thread!

Want pussy? Fix Your Vibe!!!

How?

Read and implement the exercises discussed in this thread.

Quote: (07-17-2017 05:32 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Its probably just some sort of awkwardness. The solution is quantity of social interactions.

Not if there are underlying problems yet to be solved.

Therapy and continuing to game would be my suggestion as well.

Quote: (08-20-2017 01:26 PM)Kapanda Wrote:  

However, therapists will not endorse PUA techniques.

I can relate to the OP, my friends say I can be awkward in social situations. Driving for über/Lyft is something I was already considering for extra income and it never occurred to me it would help my "vibe".

Quote: (08-20-2017 05:48 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2017 01:26 PM)Kapanda Wrote:  

However, therapists will not endorse PUA techniques.

This is true. I am seeing a therapist who is a very flamboyant man, and he was trying to dissuade me of the idea that men ought to lead in interactions with women.

Usual advice on this situation is to find a therapist closer to Jordan Peterson, but there aren't many Jordan Petersons around, and they are probably not cheap either.

Which reminds me to go check out his self-authoring suite.

I feel (because this is all it is) it is still best to see a mainstream therapist than not seeing one at all when needed. It takes some away from the therapy, but my solution is simply to be cautious of his indoctrination, but work with him to work through deeply ingrained issues.

Find what about your personality people like. Get off the internet,talk to more people, get out of your head and do more of what people like about you. Vibe fixed.

The having fun and not giving a fuck vibe is the best

Sometimes for some reason I switch to the cool tough guy vibe and my results decline a lot... however usually I combine the two and get more ass then a toilet seat

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin