rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Acid Attacks in Europe

Acid Attacks in Europe

https://archive.is/SnDA3

Quote:Quote:

London police are investigating four attacks in east London, involving corrosive substances being thrown in people's faces.

BBC reported that the attackers were on a scooter, throwing a substance at their victims.

All four attacks occurred in Hackney and Stoke Newington in London's east on Thursday night, local time.

Four victims were taken to hospital, with one suffering "life-changing injuries", the BBC reported.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Acid Attacks in Europe

#notallacidattacks
#nothingtodowithscooters
#scootersarevehiclesofpeace

Acid Attacks in Europe

It will only go downhill from here.

Acid Attacks in Europe

London: Teen Arrested After Five Acid Attacks in 84 Minutes

Police are treating a series of acid attacks Thursday night across London as linked, and have arrested a 16-year-old male.

At least one victim suffered “life changing injuries” Thursday night in the apparent crime spree, which saw five attacks take place in 84 minutes in East London and Islington.

The arrested teenager is being held on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and robbery.

Police described the attacks in their statement, which revealed the first attack took place at 22:25 on the Hackney road. Officers said the male victim had been on a moped when a pair of men on a second moped pulled up beside him.

The men threw a “corrosive substance” into his face, before stealing his moped and riding away. When officers responded, they found that the man had sustained facial injuries, but they are not being treated as “life threatening or life changing”.

The second attack took place 40 minutes later on Shoreditch High Street — a location just half a mile away. Once again, two men on a moped threw acid into the face of a man, who was taken to a hospital.

Eight minutes after that, police received a third call after a man in his 20s had acid thrown in his face. The most serious of the attacks, a crime scene was set up at the location and the man is reported to have received “life-changing” injuries.

Another 19 minutes later police received a fourth call when another man on a moped had acid thrown in his face, with the attackers stealing his moped and again riding off.

The final incident took place in Islington, North London, and took place another 12 minutes later when a man was reported to have had a corrosive substance thrown in his face by two males on a moped.

Police are appealing for eyewitnesses to the attacks.

London is seeing a sudden surge in acid attacks, with the 261 attacks in 2015 jumping to 458 in 2016. There have been over 120 attacks in London so far this year, with the frequency of the attacks leading to the city being dubbed the acid attack capital.

Acid appears to be finding favour with gangs and individuals to settle disputes and launch attacks, as simple bleach products and drain unblocker is available cheaply in shops without checks and carrying it does not incur penalties, like knives do.

Home Office minister Sarah Newton told the BBC Friday that while the government was considering tighter restrictions on such materials, the fact they could be found in any kitchen cupboard made legislation difficult.

Yeah, because that'll do anything. Prior restraint has never worked to curtail criminal activity. Government officials are such fucking idiots. The problem is the person, not the tool. What are they planning to do, make everyone live in their own little cells like anchorites so there's no possibility of a criminal hurting someone else?

Note, I realize the government officials don't actually believe they can stop crime by restricting legal access to ______. They're just power mad. Any excuse will do to make their subjects beg permission and pay fees to do the simplest tasks.

As far as the attack, what is there to even say? The government obviously doesn't give two shits about its subjects, and if the subjects aren't willing to do anything to fight back, well, they're already dead and just haven't stopped walking around yet.

Acid Attacks in Europe

London is seeing a sudden surge in acid attacks, with the 261 attacks in 2015 jumping to 458 in 2016. There have been over 120 attacks in London so far this year, with the frequency of the attacks leading to the city being dubbed the acid attack capital.

Gee I wonder why[Image: tard.gif]

Acid Attacks in Europe

Acid attacks are part and parcel of living in big city.

Acid Attacks in Europe

Ban all assault acids.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Acid Attacks in Europe

So a 16yo male arrested, no further discriptive features eh, just a blank canvas? What a rascally teeny he is, that mischievous little scallywag

Acid Attacks in Europe

Acid Victim Lives Matter.

This would be miserable. Being disfigured for life is not something I would wish upon anyone.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Acid Attacks in Europe

I attacked a blob of limescale last week. Better put me in jail for harnessing a dangerous and illegal substance for personal benefit...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Acid Attacks in Europe

Damn if this happened near you how would you neutralize the acid? Would you use vinegar?

Acid Attacks in Europe

Well the problem is knowing what the substance was. It might not be acid, it might be alkaline. Many types of drain cleaner are alkaline.

Lots of water is the safe bet. Rinse the hell out of the exposed flesh after removing affected clothing. Especially eyes. Continuously, until EMS shows up.

An active attempt to neutralize the chemical with another chemical will probably just make it worse, one way or another.

Edit - And if it's a powder chemical, brush it off, don't wash it off with water.

Acid Attacks in Europe

Would kratom work?

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Acid Attacks in Europe

Its not a Jihad related attack but criminal scum using it to incap cyclists and steal their mopeds/motorcycles. London has a lot of these dickheads on bikes going around snatching phones, bags and other valuables by riding 2 to a bike. The rider drives and the passenger does a play to steal or launch an attack.

They've adapted the criminal tactics of SA and Asia. Police can't do shit because the London streets are rammed full of vehicles and the criminals on bikes get away and vanish in the jungle of council estates.

Acid is merely an easy weapon to use and stops your victim cold.

Acid Attacks in Europe

Home Office minister Sarah Newton told the BBC Friday that while the government was considering tighter restrictions on such materials, the fact they could be found in any kitchen cupboard made legislation difficult.

As usual, instead of banning Muslims they were looking to BAN YOUR RIGHTS, except it's getting to the point where Britain would have to shut down all commercial activity.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Acid Attacks in Europe

Can't get out of these cities quick enough.

Acid Attacks in Europe

This is nuts. I used to spend inordinate amounts of times in the Borough Market, Tower Bridge, and Shoreditch High Street areas. They were some of my favorite parts of London.

And here I am thinking that it could have been me getting enriched by these savages had I stayed longer.

Acid Attacks in Europe

The media is reporting that there has been an increasing number of acid attacks in recent years.

Apparently these attacks number into the hundreds.

I'm no statistician but I am sure from those sort of numbers you can infer some meaningful trends as to the who and why of these attacks.

But none of this information is forthcoming. Apparently, it's just a random thing that random people do because acidic solutions are available on the internet.

I wonder why that is?

Acid Attacks in Europe

Hey guys stop bitching and do something productive like me.

Join me in putting a green filter over your Facebook Profile picture and we can end this vile trend before it begins.

[Image: blnjnft.gif]

Acid Attacks in Europe

If you complain about acid attacks, They win.........

Acid Attacks in Europe

Diversity enrichment and lack of impulse control go hand in hand.

Acid Attacks in Europe

Quote: (07-14-2017 09:41 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Ban all assault acids.

I can't wait to get up tomorrow and scan my Facebook feed for a post of Vox's latest article of some charts of acid attacks and some labyrinthine policy proposals to stop them.

Acid Attacks in Europe

You guys are still calling this Islam related? Not sure if your victimhood is clouding your judgement but this is criminal activity to steal bikes and valuables or gang related.

http://news.sky.com/story/attackers-stab...d-10949305

http://news.sky.com/story/acid-attack-fe...m-10949165

Acid Attacks in Europe

Quote: (07-15-2017 05:30 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

You guys are still calling this Islam related? Not sure if your victimhood is clouding your judgement but this is criminal activity to steal bikes and valuables or gang related.

Have the attackers' complexions been identified?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Acid Attacks in Europe

Quote: (07-15-2017 05:30 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

And the Rotherham Child Sex Grooming pedophile ring was also just sexual crime related. And the random acid attacks to destroy women's faces is just related to jealous lover's spats. The molestation in Cologne on NYE was just frustrated young men. And the bombings and driving over crowds of people are just mentally ill perpetrators.

Any way, we'll see what this case is related to once the full description and background of these attackers gets revealed.