rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the indifferent attitude

the indifferent attitude

I've seen this word (indifferent) used frequently when describing the type of attitude one should possess with women. I find I can usually emulate a behavior for more easily when basing it on a mental image. So what,exactly, does this indifferent attitude entail and how can one telegraph this attitude through behavior, social interaction, posture, etc? Thanks for the info.

the indifferent attitude

Basically, you want to not give a shit about a girl's approval and not chase. Be that guy. If she wants to fuck you then great, if not that's fine too. Use casual, dominant body language (legs shoulder width apart, not leaning in, not facing a girl directly, etc.) and convey the attitude that you're not sure about her and she needs to prove herself to you. Keep the interaction focused on her and be utterly indifferent to anything negative she says about you (this is why my favorite shit-test passers are "I don't care" or just smirk and keep going like she never said it).

I've mostly eliminated this problem by now, but if I find myself overinvesting in a girl because she's really hot I imagine that she's right on the margin of passing my boner test or not and I actually might decide she's not worth fucking if I don't like her attitude. This keeps you from seeking approval and gives you good material that you can qualify her on.

Remember, for every hot girl there's a guy who's tired of fucking her.

the indifferent attitude

Your behavior is geared toward your interests, comfort and pleasure, not hers. You do not validate yourself to her or anyone else in anyway. She is attracted to your amazing world like a month to a flame and the highest social status that she can hope to reach is being seen with you.

Its better to truly not give a shit then to pretend to not give a shit but I had to ‘fake it until I made it’ when it came to girls.

The best way to get to this state of Zen is to go out and approach a bunch of girls and say things to them that you know they’ll blow you out. Blow out on purpose. At least 5 times before you go out that night. Either on your way to meet your buddys or during the day when you know you’re going out solo that night. You’ll soon get to the point where women will try to blow you out but you’ll somehow stay in there. And once your there mentally your behavior will naturally follow.

Easy ways to get blown out:
“hey sugar mama buy me a drink in that bar over there”

If she’s s texting on her phone go up to her and just start giving her your phone number out load as if she’s supposed to be typing it in her phone. “Tickets to the gun show…..”
Whatever.

But other examples of this in later stages of seduction:

~Never compliment a girl on something that she hasn’t done. (But reward good behavior!)
~ If she’s an artist ask her about her inspirations instead complementing her art and/or tell her that her art is ‘interesting’ instead ‘cool’, reserving your judgement.
~Speak in slow manly voice
~Just kiss her
~ Are you paying attention to what kind of body language is ‘open’ versus ‘closed’ and when to use each?

Do you want more examples?

the indifferent attitude

The attitude ...

Team Nachos