rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SamB's Weightlifting and Weightloss Progress Thread

At the encouragement of another member, I'm making one of these progress threads that all the cool kids are doing these days. I'm just going to steal Kaotic's format since it worked well for him. There's a whole lot of text here that's likely to be of little interest to most people, feel free to skip it:

Background: I've spent the majority of my life morbidly obese. Let's just say a BMI of 40 or potentially higher (At my worst I was 315 pounds, or hell, maybe it was 325. I can't even remember.) I'm a tall guy, around 6'2''-6'3'', with a very large frame by default, so the weight didn't look quite as bad as me as it would on other people (and due to weird circumstances I was getting laid anyway). But it was still very, very bad. Thanks to the intervention of the "manosphere", if anybody remembers when this portion of the internet was called that, I got into weightlifting, I was able to drop the majority of the weight, and go all the way down to where I was "slightly overweight", with a good amount of that weight being muscle.

Then... there were problems. Catastrophic illness. Really bad injuries. Failed business ventures. Massive stress. The full story is long, boring, and of no interest to anybody, but suffice to say that a good chunk of those hard-won gains are gone now. But after a long period of extremely painful physical therapy, I'm ready to get back in the gym.

Basic Stats:
Height: 6'2'' (It would be 6'3'' but my posture is shit.)
Weight: 246 (It was 243 before I had that late-night grilled cheese and fries with the rest of the RVF crew at the meetup Monday. Knew that was a bad idea, but damn that was a good grilled cheese)
Bodyfat: God, who knows. Way, way higher than it should be.

Goals:
Long-Term Goal: Fairly simple: I'd like to be proud of myself when I look in the mirror. That means not having a giant tire around my waist, and having some muscle on my arms and chest. I would also like to fix my posture, which is in bad shape at the moment.
Short-Term Goal: I'd like to learn to squat and deadlift properly. I never did even when I was a lifter, because I had lots of flexibility issues (Over a decade breaking 300 lbs will do that to you), and I didn't feel comfortable doing the movements with an impaired range of motion. After my physical therapy, my range of motion is where it needs to be to do these exercises, and I am really looking forward to doing them.

Diet Rules
I'm not big into crash diets. I've tried them before, and they don't work for me and I haven't enjoyed the time that I've spent doing them. I also have social obligations that occasionally demand eating unhealthy food (that I can't get out of without jeopardizing valuable work relationships) and so anything that demands 100% adherence at all times, like a ketogenic diet, isn't going to work for me. At the advice of some members (Thanks Linux!) and some people I respect, I've come up with the following diet rules:
1.) Between 250 and 300 grams of protein a day. This is, for me, an absolutely mind-boggling amount of protein, but it's doable. This will come primarily from steak, chicken, and protein shakes, with a bit of sausage because I like sausage. I'm a decent enough cook, and thanks to the magic of sous-vide I can buy cheap steak and have it taste amazing. This alone should do a significant amount for my diet, because I can't even imagine being hungry after eating that much protein.
2.) No carbs past six PM.
3.) A general switch to whole foods as opposed to pre-prepared ones. I am a big fan of apples, for instance, and will be eating a lot of them instead of junk snacks.

Exercise Plan
I will be working with a local personal trainer to develop a plan that I can follow, because I still have some minor injury issues left over that prevent me from just grabbing a plan off the internet and following it.
I expect to be going to the gym to lift 3-4 times a week, and that what I do will involve a good deal of compound lifts at fairly heavy weight, and barbell and dumbbell lifts, as opposed to machines. I personally don't believe that stuff about machines stopping you from developing "functional strength", but I enjoy lifting with a barbell more than I enjoy doing a machine chest press.

I will also be doing HIIT (High Intenstity Interval Training) cardio 5 times a week, with a target heart rate in the high 150s or low 160s. The program will consist of a four minute warm up, 4 or 5 sets of 30 second at full speed followed by a 1:30 cooldown, and then a 4 minute cooldown at the end. I'll just be using the recumbent bike because I have easy access to one, and keeping it set to a difficulty setting of 8 for consistency purposes.

Supplementation
I've been eyeing TRT, but I'm not sure I feel comfortable with it. For now my supplementation regimen will consist of the following:

Whey protein shakes: Obviously.
Creatine: I respond extremely well to this stuff. I don't know why, but I do.
Melatonin: Solely as needed to keep myself on a regular sleep schedule. This stuff is the most effective sleeping drug I've ever tried, but I don't like the idea of taking it all the time. HIIT seems to make me plenty tired without it anyway.
Multivitamin, magnesium and vitamin D: To address existing vitamin deficiencies.

With all that TL;DR stuff out of the way...

7/12/17: This was my first meeting with my personal trainer, and so it was a very odd workout since we focused on learning form. Weight obviously wasn't very high, and the number of exercises performed wasn't very high either, because it was my first time learning most of these exercises and it was a lot of explanation and form checking:
Box Squat: 0lbs (Bar only) x 8, 10lbs x 8, 10lbs x 8, 20lbs x 8, 20lbs x 8
Rack Pulls: 15lbs x 8, 15lbs x 8, 20lbs x 8, 20lbs x 8.
Machine Leg Press: 150x12, 4 sets.

HIIT Training per above. Didn't write down how many calories. (In the future I'll write down the amount of calories the machine says I burned here. I'm well aware that these calorie figures don't accurately measure reality, but if performed under consistent conditions it should provide an accurate measure of relative effort: if one week the same machine says I burned 100 calories and a month after that 200, even if both figures are bullshit it tells me that my cardiovascular system and leg muscles are now significantly stronger.)

Comments are more than welcome, as is criticism and highlighting anything you think I'm missing. This section of the forum has consistently been an inspiration to me, and I respect everyone who posts here and the knowledge that you share.

Yo,

Can I play with the cool kids? I need to go on a weight loss regiment. For some reason I weigh 219 pounds.

Instead of having two threads, we can be on the same one. Plus, its like cross motivation, or something.

If OK, I'd like to put up my stats and plan. It won't be as scientific, but I'll keep it serious, like I won't say how 50 of those 219 pounds are in my schlong, for example.

What do you say?

Aloha!

Sounds good to me.

Well mahalo for letting me on board.

I have a crisis on my hands. I weighed myself at work earlier, and came in at 219. Now at my house, I weigh 221. That means I gained two pounds driving home, or one of the scales is off. Either way its excessive.

I'm 6'2 or 3ish. This gives me a 27.5 on the bmi scale.

This is troubling. Ten years ago I was a rock solid sexy 185 to 190 regularly.

My goal is to get to 200 even by the end of September, and beyond after that.

My diet is really good, at least I thought so. I do not eat meat anymore. No beef no pork no chicken no mutton no goat, none of it. I do eat eggs and all dairies. The reason for this, I just don't like eating hairy animals. I eat all forms of fish, as long as they come from the ocean. No shit eaters like tilapia or catfish. I eat the required five fruits/vegetables a day, no problem. I drink a ton of water.

Truth be told, I haven't had more than 6 alcoholic beverages in a single day since trump got elected, except for a few occasions. Usually I have one or two beers a day.

Much like Samuel B. I am required to eat at restaurants almost once a day.

Currently, I swim about an hour a day. I have no set schedule or routine, I just go when I wake up. I run a hill about ten times after, but shorter sprints. Then I do a bunch of sit ups and push ups. After which I dadluft and bench press either usually 165 pounds each. I do some squatting to. A few time a week I add plates, but rarely because I'm fragile.

The plan is just to a art with what I got and improve upon it. I think once I put all of what I already do into some type of order, the weight will fall off. I also own a treadmill hat I plan on firing up.

Any suggestions, please fire away.

Aloha!

SamB:

Sounds like you have a lot of stuff figured out already, plus hired a PT to help you with lifts and he will surely get you on some programming once your technique is looking good. My only critique to your plan you have outlined is that it looks like too much all at once. It's easy to burn out and fall off the wagon if you try to change too much at one time as you surely know. At 6'3" and 246 you could lose 30 lbs and look great. Not too crazy of a task. You may want to set an ideal weight of some kind so that your goals are more concretely defined instead of just "I want to feel good when I look in the mirror.

Diet and getting your body moving more often will be the main key for weight loss. I'd look into some sort of fasting scheme where you go long periods with no food. Can work very well and can still maintain muscle mass from what I've seen and read. Something worth looking into. Others here have far more experience than I have on it.

Posture will be fixed in the gym. Stretching and re-balancing your muscles will fix that.

Kona:

At 6'2" and 219 you're not in bad shap at all. You could loose 15 lbs and look just great really. 25 if you have a skinnier frame and want to looks slimmer.

If you primary goal is weight loss then you will want to focus on your diet. From what you describe it doesn't sound like you eat too poorly, unless your 1 restaurant a day visit is all you can eat breadsticks at Olive Garden and you are smashing untold amounts of seafood everyday when you get home.

Fruit is not as great for you might think because they are loaded with sugar so unless you are working that shit off hard then a lot of it can turn to fat easily. Everything in moderation. I would also suggest some sort of fasting or at least intermittent fasting where you only eat in an 8 hour window throughout the day or something.

Quote: (07-12-2017 08:34 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Kona:

At 6'2" and 219 you're not in bad shap at all. You could loose 15 lbs and look just great really. 25 if you have a skinnier frame and want to looks slimmer.

If you primary goal is weight loss then you will want to focus on your diet. From what you describe it doesn't sound like you eat too poorly, unless your 1 restaurant a day visit is all you can eat breadsticks at Olive Garden and you are smashing untold amounts of seafood everyday when you get home.

Fruit is not as great for you might think because they are loaded with sugar so unless you are working that shit off hard then a lot of it can turn to fat easily. Everything in moderation. I would also suggest some sort of fasting or at least intermittent fasting where you only eat in an 8 hour window throughout the day or something.

Mahalo for the advice. What are the chance that I'm the guy that's eaten TOO much fruit, and that's got me here?

This is my fruit eaten today:

Orange
Half papaya
Whole big tomato
Apple
Other half of papaya
Another orange
About half avocado
Almost half pineapple

That's not considering the onions in my eggs and poke rice I had for breakfast. Lunch I had shrimp pineapple curry. Dinner will be grilled ahi filets which surprisingly I found something that says these are 200 calories, with rice broccoli and barbequed aspergers.

The pineapple is even called a "Sugarloaf" pineapple.

For beverages I've had water three coconut waters and a 25 ounce Busch beer today.

And I can run on the treadmill, post on the forum, and watch Below Deck Mediterranean all at the same time, which I'm doing now.

Aloha!

Quote: (07-12-2017 09:17 PM)Kona Wrote:  

barbequed aspergers.

This may violate your meat eating rule depending on how hairy the individual with aspergers is. But asparagus (along with brussels sprouts) are excellent high nutrient low calorie vegetables that make a good side on their own without too much preparation.

Quote: (07-12-2017 08:34 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

SamB:

Sounds like you have a lot of stuff figured out already, plus hired a PT to help you with lifts and he will surely get you on some programming once your technique is looking good. My only critique to your plan you have outlined is that it looks like too much all at once. It's easy to burn out and fall off the wagon if you try to change too much at one time as you surely know. At 6'3" and 246 you could lose 30 lbs and look great. Not too crazy of a task. You may want to set an ideal weight of some kind so that your goals are more concretely defined instead of just "I want to feel good when I look in the mirror.

Diet and getting your body moving more often will be the main key for weight loss. I'd look into some sort of fasting scheme where you go long periods with no food. Can work very well and can still maintain muscle mass from what I've seen and read. Something worth looking into. Others here have far more experience than I have on it.

Posture will be fixed in the gym. Stretching and re-balancing your muscles will fix that.

Thanks so much for your comment. I think "this is too much" is a legitimate concern.
I will say that a lot of this stuff is extensions of things I'm already doing (I've been doing 30 minutes of cardio a day on a bike, just not HIIT, leisurely biking while I play Nintendo games on an emulator. Time wise, moving to HIIT will save me about an hour and a half a week.) 5 times a week may be pushing myself too hard, particularly given the increased intensity of the exercise, and I may find myself dialing it back.

I've tried intermittent fasting and it's been a disaster for me, because all that happens is that I wait for that window and I binge eat during it. There's been at least one time during an attempt at intermittent fasting when I was so hungry I went to Mcdonalds for lunch, then immediately drive to Arby's for a second lunch! (This was a while ago, but I still remember it and it's embarrassing.) I don't even particularly like Arby's food, and McDonalds food is atrocious, I just remember being so hungry that I had to eat something NOW, and even those awful, overcooked roast beef sandwiches sounded good.

A lot of that was due to severe chronic pain and the subsequent poor sleeping habits it engendered. In discussions on this forum I've really hit on the need to get your underlying life in order before trying to diet, and this comes from experience. If I tried it now that my overall pain level and stress level are much lower, I would imagine I'd have better luck, but my overall experience with intermittent fasting personally has been fairly poor. If I'm not happy with the results the high protein diet is giving me, I will probably try it again though.

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Gentlemen, if I may make one simple suggestion which will go a real long way in helping to reduce empty calories which will be critical for weight loss, it is to drink water you need to drink something. Coconut water, beer, fruit juice etc is filled with boatloads of sugar and empty calories and is often a huge reason why people can't lose weight. Water, green tea, black tea or coffee - zero calories, very good for you.

SamB, considering you dropped down from 315 to 245, I think you've done the hard part, so congrats on that. I lost about 40 pounds in a year after pigging my face out early in college, and have since maintained a solid weight and build for several years now. I'm definitely not jacked but in good shape and have been so consistently for a while now. Based on my experience, this plan looks great. I'll throw in a few tips of things that have been useful for me.

- In terms of diet, I would eat the majority of your daily carbs in the meal before your workout, and perhaps even have a carb-based snack (ie: apples) right before it as well. If I'm doing a protein-heavy diet and don't kick some carbs in before my workout, I feel lethargic and weak. Even a bit of carbs helps a lot with that.

- HIIT is absolutely the best way to lose lbs quickly. 5 times a week seems a bit high (I've usually stuck with 3x) but these sessions seem a bit shorter (~18 mins vs ~30 mins or so typically for me). I think this is a good start, though over time as you build intensity, could be worth making them longer.

- Agreed strongly about water. The main things I drink on a regular basis on weekdays is water and tea. Sometimes it even helps to quench hunger. Chewing gum can also help with that.

- Definitely keep posted on the weights. After a few month of wiping out newbie gains, it's pretty easy to hit a wall in terms of increasing weights. When you get there, you'll know, and you'll have to keep pushing through. I'm currently pushing through one of those walls myself.

Truthfully, the most important thing is consistency. It's a bit cliche but its true. We've seen how often people come in with a big elaborate plan, and then fall off of it within a month. If you actually do this for 3 months, consistently, you WILL lose a good amount of weight, as well as build some more muscle, I can virtually guarantee it. You just gotta keep at it. Looking forward to reading your updates.

Samuel,

It seems like your leg press is way lower than what it should be for how far you used to be. You should be able to increase the weights to a considerably higher amount relatively quickly as your body adapts to the position of the machine. Squats are awesome as well, but if you have posture problems you should be super careful to not try to push yourself on that.

Depending on what you do for work and your age/social circle, you could consider additional supplements to help you drop weight

Quote: (07-14-2017 06:43 PM)Sonoma Wrote:  

It seems like your leg press is way lower than what it should be for how far you used to be. You should be able to increase the weights to a considerably higher amount relatively quickly as your body adapts to the position of the machine.

Sharp eye. Truth be told, I usually go higher than that but was just too fucking dead from the rack pulls to do anything more than a low weight.

Quote:Quote:

Squats are awesome as well, but if you have posture problems you should be super careful to not try to push yourself on that.

Yeah, this is a big concern of mine, which is why I'm planning on mostly doing them under a trainer's supervision and going fairly light on the weight. My hope is that the squatting will strengthen the muscles and help with posture, but obviously if I push it too hard it's going to crush me.

Quote:Quote:

Depending on what you do for work and your age/social circle, you could consider additional supplements to help you drop weight
Interesting. Any you recommend?

Today's workout: (Will do HIIT later, a little too exhausted right now.)
Again this is another one where the values are bizarre, because I'm still trying to feel out how much strength I lost.

(Values are per side, do not include bar)
Plate Loaded Incline Press: 20lbs x 10, 25lbs x 10, 30lbs x 8
Flat Bench Press: 10lbs x 10, 20lbs x 10, 25lbs x 8, 30lbs x 8, 25lbs x 7
Flat Arnold DB Press 22.5lbs x 12, 25lbs x 12, 27.5lbs x 12
Chest Fly Machine 55lbs x 15, 70x15, 85x 15, 75x15
Straight Chest Press Machine 70lbs x 15, 70lbs x 15, 70lbs x 15, 70lbs x 15
Triceps Extension Machine: 50x12, 70lbs x 12, 90lbs x 10, 110lbs x 10

Weight: 244lbs (Down 2lbs from Tuesday, but honestly at this weight it's in the range of normal fluctuations. A good sign but nothing amazeballs.)

I am loving the high protein diet that Linux suggested. I feel much, much stronger.

Quote: (07-12-2017 09:17 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Mahalo for the advice. What are the chance that I'm the guy that's eaten TOO much fruit, and that's got me here?

This is my fruit eaten today:

Orange
Half papaya
Whole big tomato
Apple
Other half of papaya
Another orange
About half avocado
Almost half pineapple

That's not considering the onions in my eggs and poke rice I had for breakfast. Lunch I had shrimp pineapple curry. Dinner will be grilled ahi filets which surprisingly I found something that says these are 200 calories, with rice broccoli and barbequed aspergers.

The pineapple is even called a "Sugarloaf" pineapple.

For beverages I've had water three coconut waters and a 25 ounce Busch beer today.

And I can run on the treadmill, post on the forum, and watch Below Deck Mediterranean all at the same time, which I'm doing now.

Aloha!

Kona-

Daily calories consumed and estimated bodyfat aren't the best way to measure anything, but they'd probably be helpful for others, because it's hard to get a handle on if you need to lose weight or if you've just built up a bunch of muscle over the years with daily swims and deadlifting. Do you have any idea how many calories you eat in a day, or what your bodyfat percentage is?

You guys should go on my diet. It's called "having the flu". Stock up on pain meds and toilet paper then you're good to go.

I think I've lost 5 kilos in three days.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Kona, your fruit consumption sounds far too high, especially due to the types of fruits consumed. Pineapple and coconut are especially caloric, and when consumed as a juice, largely devoid of fiber.

Fruits such as apples and bananas have sugar, but the fiber content within them enables them to be my h more filling. I would try to stay away from pineapple, outside of using it to make other foods more palatable (such as pork or chicken)

Quote: (07-14-2017 07:22 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Kona-

Daily calories consumed and estimated bodyfat aren't the best way to measure anything, but they'd probably be helpful for others, because it's hard to get a handle on if you need to lose weight or if you've just built up a bunch of muscle over the years with daily swims and deadlifting. Do you have any idea how many calories you eat in a day, or what your bodyfat percentage is?

I have no clue how many calories, or what my body fat percentage is right now. But, I'm going to a nutritionist Thursday.

The big thing I know they are going to tell me is rice. Stop eating so much rice. I consume six scoops a day.

The good news is, just since the twelfth I havent eaten after six pm. And at six I've ran on the treadmill. I'm like Hawaiian Forrest gump on that thing. I've lasted at least thirty five minutes.

On a professionally calibrated scale I just weighed 215 pounds ten ounces.

Aloha!

Glad Kona is doing good. That's good progress.

Six scoops of rice is a fuckton of rice, maybe cut that back a bit.

Today's log: Leg day. (All weights are per side, and do not include bar.)

Smith machine squats: 20lbs x 6, 20lbsx 6, 15lbs x 8, 15lbs x 8
Leg Press: 135lbs x 10 x 4 sets
Dumbbell Walking Lunge: 5lbs x 10, 5lbs x 12, 5lbs x 14
Leg Extensions 70lbs x 10 x 3 sets
Lying Leg Curls: 80lbs x 10 x 3 sets

HIIT: 3.38 Miles, 136 Cals, Avg RPM 76 Avg Heart Rate 131

Weight: 244, unchanged from Thursday.

214 pounds 8 pushing 9 ounces.

Its the treadmill. Tomorrow I see a nutritionist.

Aloha!

It's been a mess of a week for me, and also Sunday's leg workout was brutal so it's taken me until now to really recover enough to do the HIIT cardio, so I haven't kept up to that as well as I'd like, but I've kept up with the diets and the lifting.

Tuesday's Log:
Plate Loaded Shoulder Press 20x15, 30x12, 37.5x 10 35x 6
DB Lateral Raise 12.5 x 15 x 5
Horizontal Cable Row: 35x15 42.5x15 40x15
EZ 21's 30x21 40x 21 40x21
Narrow Shldr Press machine: 50x12 50x12 60x12 60x12
Lateral Raise Machine: 70x 15 x 4

Today's Log:
Flat Bench 25x8 30x 8 35x 8 37.5x7 30x8
Plate Loaded Shoulder Press 45x 5 x 4
Arnoid Flat Dumbmell Press: 32.5 x 8 x 4
Chest Fly 80x8x4
Straight Chess Press 100x5 100x5

Weight: 241 lbs. Down 5 lbs from two weeks ago. I didn't get a chance to eat dinner tonight so it may be artificially low. (Fixing myself something small now.)

214 pounds even today.

This is odd I didn't lose more because since the 19th I've doudled down on the workout and the physical activities. Only lost 9 ounces. Three days in a row, on top of my normal stuff, I practiced with my canoe club and we went really hard.

My bodyfat is 15 percent. The nutritionist tried to explain some visceral verses intermuscular and other type of!fat but it went over my head.

Interesting fact: my nutrionist is at the army medical center and he was with green berets in Iraq before the shock and awe to assess the fitness of the Iraqi troops. So he was like a hidden sniper looking bat the enemy through scopes, but to gauge their health.

Aloha!

Quote: (07-22-2017 07:26 PM)Kona Wrote:  

214 pounds even today.

This is odd I didn't lose more because since the 19th I've doudled down on the workout and the physical activities. Only lost 9 ounces. Three days in a row, on top of my normal stuff, I practiced with my canoe club and we went really hard.

Kona, I wouldn't worry too much about not losing more weight. It's easy to get worried when you don't see it dropping as fast as your might like. But it's important to remember that your weight will naturally fluctuate (for a whole bunch of reasons). One of the things that I did when I started losing weight was to keep a daily weight log. So I would weigh myself every day, on the same scale, at the same time without clothes on, and then record that information in a spreadsheet so that I could look at the overall trend.

I also noticed that the nutritionist said that you are at 15% body fat. Assuming that number is accurate, depending on how large of a caloric deficit you are running at, you shouldn't expect to see drastic decreases in your weight. I would just focus on getting your diet squared away, which is something I am sure your nutritionist is helping you with. Once you know what kinds of foods to eat, the most difficult part of eating well is being consistent (at least for me). But once your diet is consistent, you can use the aforementioned weight log to adjust your food consumption accordingly to reach your desired weight.

Quote: (07-12-2017 07:47 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Well mahalo for letting me on board.

I have a crisis on my hands. I weighed myself at work earlier, and came in at 219. Now at my house, I weigh 221. That means I gained two pounds driving home, or one of the scales is off. Either way its excessive.

I'm 6'2 or 3ish. This gives me a 27.5 on the bmi scale.

This is troubling. Ten years ago I was a rock solid sexy 185 to 190 regularly.

My goal is to get to 200 even by the end of September, and beyond after that.

My diet is really good, at least I thought so. I do not eat meat anymore. No beef no pork no chicken no mutton no goat, none of it. I do eat eggs and all dairies. The reason for this, I just don't like eating hairy animals. I eat all forms of fish, as long as they come from the ocean. No shit eaters like tilapia or catfish. I eat the required five fruits/vegetables a day, no problem. I drink a ton of water.

Truth be told, I haven't had more than 6 alcoholic beverages in a single day since trump got elected, except for a few occasions. Usually I have one or two beers a day.

Much like Samuel B. I am required to eat at restaurants almost once a day.

Currently, I swim about an hour a day. I have no set schedule or routine, I just go when I wake up. I run a hill about ten times after, but shorter sprints. Then I do a bunch of sit ups and push ups. After which I dadluft and bench press either usually 165 pounds each. I do some squatting to. A few time a week I add plates, but rarely because I'm fragile.

The plan is just to a art with what I got and improve upon it. I think once I put all of what I already do into some type of order, the weight will fall off. I also own a treadmill hat I plan on firing up.

Any suggestions, please fire away.

Aloha!

you are suppose to weight yourself naked...completely naked

Kinky.

SBR: consider adding a zinc supplement, and maybe something like a testosterone booster (tribulus?) as well. You probably have lower test than expected for your age because of the weight, and higher test levels have never hurt someone trying to get fit.

Kona: keep the write-ups coming. I've had a few chuckles. I have no Busch beer lying around, can I have a Sapporo in your honor instead? Sorry to say that it wasn't shoplifted from a Walmart.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

OK. 213 pounds 7 ounces. That's a half a pound in 3 days. And I've done ass kicking workouts.

I even bought a Busch Light. That's just taking it too far.

My rice intake has gone way down.

Aloha!