rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking her up or meeting there

Wondering what the general consensus is when setting up a first date assuming this won't be a SNL. Are you better off meeting at the venue or telling her you'll pick her up? Whichever one, what are the main reasons? Thanks!

Pick her up every time. How else are you going to atleast make out with her in the backseat?

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

IT DEPENDS

Quote: (07-11-2017 02:37 PM)agskor Wrote:  

IT DEPENDS

It's a damn shame that agskor won't be able to further enlighten us on the finer points of upon what 'IT DEPENDS'.

Fare thee well, noble agskor.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (07-11-2017 04:04 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2017 02:37 PM)agskor Wrote:  

IT DEPENDS

It's a damn shame that agskor won't be able to further enlighten us on the finer points of upon what 'IT DEPENDS'.

Fare thee well, noble agskor.

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy"....Tyrell

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"Often the dim ones dont last long either"...PapayaTapper

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

His idiocy aside...any help? I was excited when I saw ppt posted last.

Quote: (07-11-2017 04:59 PM)Conclusion013 Wrote:  

It doesn't matter. What matters is how things go once you are interacting with her, this thread is overthinking things. Pick her up or don't. Just be fun once you're hanging out. Don't be overly invested in the outcome.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

delete

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Need more info:

Your age

Her age

Locale /country

How you met

Edit

Quote: (07-11-2017 02:25 PM)Conclusion013 Wrote:  

Wondering what the general consensus is when setting up a first date assuming this won't be a SNL. Are you better off meeting at the venue or telling her you'll pick her up? Whichever one, what are the main reasons? Thanks!

Assuming therell be a second date before the first isn't a prudent mindset. Youre better off assuming the reverse,,,it will be a SNL ...and go from there

Quote: (07-11-2017 05:00 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

It doesn't matter. What matters is how things go once you are interacting with her, this thread is overthinking things. Pick her up or don't. Just be fun once you're hanging out. Don't be overly invested in the outcome.

^This

Joseph Campbell

Alright good point thanks. I'll try and have a different mindset going in to this.

Just remember that a girl doesn't want to meet her best friend, she does not want to meet her 'equal'. She wants to be brought into the world of a man who's better than her.

She wants to hitch her trailer to a truck that's going somewhere. The truck doesn't ask the trailer where it wants to go. It just drives.

Remember, you're the one with the things going on. She's just along for the ride, metaphorically speaking.

A good place to start is to make all the decisions for her. "This is where we are gonna go, and this is what we are gonna do when we get there." Don't ask for too much (if any) of her input.

That will at least set the stage for you to game her and you will be starting off on the right footing.

-Wonitis

Quote: (07-11-2017 06:57 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Just remember that a girl doesn't want to meet her best friend, she does not want to meet her 'equal'. She wants to be brought into the world of a man who's better than her.

She wants to hitch her trailer to a truck that's going somewhere. The truck doesn't ask the trailer where it wants to go. It just drives.

Remember, you're the one with the things going on. She's just along for the ride, metaphorically speaking.

A good place to start is to make all the decisions for her. "This is where we are gonna go, and this is what we are gonna do when we get there." Don't ask for too much (if any) of her input.

The collection of my trailers is worth way more than my truck

--Option ---------------- Symbolism--
A. I'll pick you up. ---- "I guess you're drinking , and I'm not"
B. Meet me there. ---- " Looks like neither of us are drinking"
C. Pick me up. ---- "Looks like I'm going to get fucked up while you watch"
D. We will meet at my place and walk there. ---- "We're both getting fucked up and then walking back to my house to have amazing sex and I'll wake up beside you in the morning."

I choose D. Why? Because friends don't let friends or women drink and drive and if I go on a date, I want to have a good time, and not just socialize.