rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

I don't think I came out of the womb in Andalucia thinking I will now game bitches. However, I remember giving this beautiful girl some perfume and flowers to profess my love and loyalty to her in primary school. My parents thought it was a sign of me maturing . Needless to say, after a few weeks , things ran foul.
So, this whore decides to start dating a scum bag in another class. Now this for me was not a big deal , but when I had a whiff of the perfume that she was wearing while at the same time giggling and kissing with him in a corner I instantly felt the sulfur coming out of my ears. This was my perfume that I had bought! Why couldn't she just stick to soap this day? Scents can fuck you up, and I think it scarred me for life because every time she would walk by with the prick, and I smelled the perfume that i had bought , the plot to have her legs dangling off of a wharf seemed all the more pleasant. This was the beginning for me. Now , decades later ,I require many gifts , cologne, shoes, anything, all in her honor.

What was the event that triggered you to become the selfish, cunning gamer that you are today?

Basically when I went into a tailspin of depression because some girl I had massive oneitis for wouldn't go out with me. I even became a born-again Christian because of it (which thankfully, didn't last). Once I heard she was dating some other guy who in my opinion at the time was WAY less cooler than me, I realized that some changes needed to be made. Seriously, my obsession with this girl cost me to miss out on SO many good experiences in my first few years of college

Go balls deep

Quote: (09-03-2011 12:31 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

So, this whore decides to start dating a scum bag in another class. Now this for me was not a big deal , but when I had a whiff of the perfume that she was wearing while at the same time giggling and kissing with him in a corner I instantly felt the sulfur coming out of my ears. This was my perfume that I had bought! Why couldn't she just stick to soap this day? Scents can fuck you up, and I think it scarred me for life because every time she would walk by with the prick, and I smelled the perfume that i had bought , the plot to have her legs dangling off of a wharf seemed all the more pleasant.

You Sir, are hilarious!

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (09-03-2011 02:41 PM)haywire Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2011 12:31 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

So, this whore decides to start dating a scum bag in another class. Now this for me was not a big deal , but when I had a whiff of the perfume that she was wearing while at the same time giggling and kissing with him in a corner I instantly felt the sulfur coming out of my ears. This was my perfume that I had bought! Why couldn't she just stick to soap this day? Scents can fuck you up, and I think it scarred me for life because every time she would walk by with the prick, and I smelled the perfume that i had bought , the plot to have her legs dangling off of a wharf seemed all the more pleasant.

You Sir, are hilarious!

Life is short.

A nice trip down memory lane...

There was this blonde girl who had a crush on me. She flirted with me heavily. There was a special dance where your friend is supposed to set you up with somebody. I asked my bud to pick her. When he did, she told him she already had a boyfriend. I was shocked and felt kind of embarrassed really. She then avoided me, and I avoided her. She then tried to flirt with me again, but I just avoided her. She then got pissed when she saw me flirt with another girl, she hooked up with some dude. When they were together, she'd give me that scornful and pity-giving look "oh i'm sorry you have to see this, hee, hee." I then started dating this girl, and she got jealous and really interested again. Well, I had to leave school for awhile for reasons I'd rather not mention.

When I got back, she started flirting with me heavily again. I blew her off, but she was really persistent. So, I thought I'd re-open. Sure enough, when I asked her again, she blew me off in front of her friend. At this point, I was just straight-up pissed especially since I had to endure seeing her and the guy together. She was kind of expecting me to chase her, but I didn't. Over the next few weeks, I just avoided her, and she avoided me. It was like some Cold War. Anyway, by the end of the school term, she was desperate to get my attention. I walked past her outside school and she gave me the saddest look, I just nodded with a pitying look that said... I can't do this anymore. She started to cry, but I walked away. Months later, her friend begged me to give her a second chance, but I didn't.

This was before I knew anything about the horrible monsters women are. I learned a lot of things from that chick, and I've never been the same since. The only mistake I made from this was that I thought some women behave like this. In reality, all women are the same regardless of age, race, or dare I say, culture.

After a 6 month string of unhappy relationships with the type of girls who go out with betas. It never worked and I would get all invested, then crushed when it would end because she wanted to get married and have kids and I didn't. I had alpha beliefs, but beta attitude, and these two conflicting ideas made me incredibly depressed. I

I was the guy who hated on other guys. Used words like douchebag and asshole a lot. I would criticize guys who were good with women and try to write off their success. Finally one day I just woke up. No major event, just *click* and I realized that I dont have to be sad, I just have to learn. I found Roosh's site without trying, while looking for a decent bar to go to in DC. I found him, bought Bang, and the rest is history.

tl;dr

[Image: when-Im-sad-I-stop-being-sad-and-be-awes..._large.jpg]

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I'm not exactly sure I ever had a click moment, I suppose I just realized one day that I didn't like the trajectory my life was taking. I was tired of hearing from everyone the same old "if you be yourself" or "chicks want a nice guy" diatribe. I mean almost every man see's what's going, and what the truth is about how the real world works. Culture might like to perpetuate the myth that women want things a certain way, but the truth is they don't.

Then I stumbled onto some game blogs, and then on this forum. I had been working on improving my own game for months before, but to find this information and community already here, it has helped me by leaps and bounds.

I also adapted a specific mindset.

Because it seems like a lot of guys, and so-called PUA's are extremely bitter and downright just pissed off at every woman in the world. They think just because they were born, they were entitled to high quality pussy.

I came to realize that were all just animals, and slaves to our biology and evolution. I couldn't blame a chick for not respecting my beta behavior anymore then I could blame a thunderstorm for getting me wet.

So I began to modify my behavior, and the results speak for themselves. No one in this world is entitlied to a damn thing, only what you can win for yourself.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

For me it was exposure to flaky behavior once I moved to the US. Plain and simple. In fact, in my earlier days, back in Europe, I always had my fair amount of ladies thanks to good looks, being well-traveled and eloquent. Still, I had zero game. It wasnt a major issue though, as I was content with passively getting those chicks that happened to come my way.

Once I moved to the US - or perhaps even slightly earlier when I met the first American flaky chicks while living in the UK - I started to realize there were completely different species of women out there. Women that were unpredictable and problematic and that followed rigid dating rules that I was oblivious to. I realized I needed to learn about the American dating system when plenty of girls that gave me tons of IOIs kept slipping thru my fingers. Being myself, as I did in Europe, was just not enough anymore. My lack of understanding of the cultural differences was too detrimental. I had to adapt and grow up.

I read Mystery's book, totally useless when it comes to game, but at least it served to introduce me to online communities that better suited my style. Then I found Roosh's forums, bought Bang. Now I see and understand attraction dynamics and I navigate much better the barren sea of America, where a nurturing (attractive) girl is like El Dorado!

I can't pinpoint one event, it was kind of a process for me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote:Quote:

What was the event that triggered you to become the selfish, cunning gamer that you are today?

I stumbled onto Roissy's/Heartiste's blog.

However, there were some things that I went through that made me accept their teachings easier than if I had not gone through them. These were "glitches" in the Matrix.

For instance, in 2nd grade, there was a girl that I played with. She wasn't the prettiest, but she and I were good friends. Afterwards, we went to different schools and never saw each other again. When I entered 7th grade, there was a new girl in school who knew about my childhood friend. What I found out shocked me. I learned that she had gotten pregnant by having sex under the seats on the schoolbus. She was so young, I could hardly believe it.

My other (and last) glitch in the Matrix came in high school. There was a drop-dead gorgeous girl, a brunette, who was easily an 8 and a body to die for. She had full thick lips and the cutest nose. She could have virtually gotten any boyfriend she wanted. She could have had anyone, and guess who she chose? A guy with poor-grades who easily gets into trouble and had disciplinary issues (an assshole). I couldn't believe it. Afterwards, they had unprotected sex (I guess she threw her chastity vows out the window), and she found out that she might be pregnant. When the guy found out, he publicly dissed her and humiliated her by saying he wasn't going to have her kid. Thankfully, she didn't get pregnant, but guess what? She came back to him! He treated her so bad, yet she returns to him?! I was dumbfounded. To make matters worse, I lived in a religious environment where being a beta was supposed to be the way to a woman's heart. Step anywhere near a church, and you will start hearing male-shaming about men "stepping up" and "doing the right thing" when women, in fact, chose to have sex with cads and alphas in the first place. Talk about extreme cognative dissonance...

The last glitch really stuck in my mind. I tried to rationalize it away by saying that all women are not like that, but... I don't know. Something wasn't right. I had suspicions. That was when I discoverd Roissy/Heartiste, and eventually Roosh and the rest of the Manosphere.

Hello.

When I was in sixth grade a new family moved across the woods from my house and they had three girls.
Two of them were old enough to drive and it was the beginning days of super tight jeans which the older two sisters wore with heels daily.

I was going over and being the cute kid and trying to figure out a way to fuck them but they had no interest.
So I was in the sandbox behind the house talking with the youngest who was a fifth grader and she told me that she was in love with my friend and asked me to pass some notes to him for her.

I never gave my friend the notes and used to go over to play hide and go seek with her and we would just go hide in the basement in the closet and started with kissing while her mom was home.

After a week I peeled the calvins off her ass and had my first muff dive. I was in heaven that day!

We kept doing this daily and we tried to fuck but it was so tight and she would clamp up if she heard her mom make any noise.

After a few more weeks I got it in! Thank god! I would hit it but did not know about cum and all that. So I would cut through the woods to get back to my house after and white stuff would drip out of my dick and I would freak out because I thought when the doctor saw me with my mom he would know and rat me out.

That never stopped me because I would do this with no regard the next day again while I was lusting over the older sisters.

This same girl moved to Florida and came and fucked me about 5 years ago.

I have never stopped since..I hit a snag at 39 when I had my daughter dropped in my lap but I have made proper adjustments. Thank you Roosh.

When I got on the bus in 7th grade on the way home a girl got off at my stop and walked in front of me and shaked that ass back and forth and went into the Germans house that lived two doors down.
That lasted for two days and I caught up with her and asked " Why are you at my stop?" She said that her grandparents lived there and her mom was at work sooo..
I went in hard and fingerd her Sergio Valente ass every day for a week or so and started hitting it hard.

She told the kids at school that she was my girl and they tore me up...I remember like it was yesterday my boys telling " You can do better"
I said .. Yea Yea I know....But these guys were not pulling ass!! To me meant Fucking!!! So I blew it off.
It did hurt me with going out with the mega hotties but a bird in the hand..ya know.

You know , I'm reading all of this, and no one mentioned, not even me, that we must have all fallen in love with one of these whores. Could it be?

No beta "girl that got away" sob story for me. I've always been a funny and outgoing person but I was utterly clueless about how women worked, was scared to make a move, and didn't get so much as a kiss in high school. About halfway through college I got tired of not getting any poon so I lost some weight, learned game, committed to going out and toughing out the learning curve, and stopped giving a shit about what bitches think. The first pickup material I stumbled across was actually a Carlos Xuma book. From there I found Pickup101, then Mystery/Neil Strauss, Savoy, and finally Roosh and Roissy. It's too bad I had to go through all those other books before I found Roosh because he easily has the most genuine and non-bullshit/gimmicky advice out of all the material I've read. It seems like he's one of the only guys who's writing for people who aren't complete social retards but just need a little knowledge on what's attractive to women and how to capitalize on it and lead them to sex.

When I read The Game at 14. Too young?

Quote: (09-04-2011 01:03 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

When I read The Game at 14. Too young?
I can't remember any specific incident. I think it has smth to do with the fact that as a kikuyu I of course started gaming Kikuyu women. Fyi,these are natural born manipulators;passive aggressive dissing on their part is a given,whatever their background.Not being a slow learner, I soon realised their tiny brains don't matter,and that a nigga should ,no MUST flip the script on their asses as soon as possible.
As I matured and met other bitches, I observed the same rules apply to ALL women,just that much less hard gaming was required to drop the thongs.

Well, here is a sob story for you guys. I was very shy, beta, unpopular, virgin and fucked up in high school, and this pained me (on the upside, I developed incredible knowledge and intellect compared to my peers and am still an erudite). Then I started following videos and the website of a guy called Arkady, who runs what you might call a "soft game" website (here: http://www.practicalhappiness.com/ ). It is motivational, useful and practical and definitely not "just be yourself" shit, though not dealing with hard game. I studied that and I bought one book from him for a few bucks.

Over time, this worked. I improved greatly, and the basic blocks of my confidence fell in place. Soon I met the girl of my dreams, and, after an intense relationship, was on the brink of engagement with her. She dumped me in a very cruel way, for an ugly, asshole-ish guy in his 40s who was her ex whom "she could never forget" and was obsessed with. The guy cheated on her several times, beat her, strung her along as a reserve and did other terrible things to her, and she kept professing to me how much she loved me but having to always stay with him. I went through a year of pure hell, and it was a miracle that I did not kill myself.

About that time, I began reading Game websites like this and Roissy more often, improved my dating life and made me realize why she was crushing on the guy who (I thought) was offering her nothing instead of me who loved her and the strange hold that he had over her (no magic... just game). I found the courage to dump the girl and break all contact with her. While I still do not have A LOT of success, I have experienced a huge change for the better and am still improving every day.

A year after I broke up with her and brutally mocked her subsequent attempts to get in touch with me, the said girl heard that I was going to be a in a nearby city on a trip and wanted to see me. She came there and I ended up fucking her before breaking contact again. It was a weird sort of karmic justice and the confirmation of everything I've learned about Game.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I started gaming whores when I realized they're all whores

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I started gaming when I realized that's the ONLY way I can fuck them and keep them.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (09-03-2011 10:00 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

You know , I'm reading all of this, and no one mentioned, not even me, that we must have all fallen in love with one of these whores. Could it be?

Actually yes, I had kinda forgotten about it.

Highschool the first (and only girl of that era in my life) that showed me attention. She was hot and cuddlebitched me for two years. I fell in love with her and then of course tried to ask her out and she stomped me down hard. This fucked me up for years, turned me into a true Omega. I didnt care about women at all, I just tuned them out. It stiffled my social development and allowed me to fall hard enough so that I hit social rockbottom and enough was enough.

Quote:Quote:

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

I think so many guys dont take the red pill because they're doing "okay enough" with women. They get laid once or twice a year or get a chubby LTR girl and thats enough for them. I've noticed this "darkest before the dawn" trend among a lot of the manosphere.

Chef In Jeans

It was more gradual for me. After numerous failed LTRs, I decided I was truly happier when I was banging random broads with no strings attached. I just don't have the desire to go through all the crap that goes with a relationship anymore.

I found out about game around Summer last year and started doing day game consistently in November.

It was after falling hard for a girl and then stumbling upon internet blogs and eventually finding Roissy.
I'm very glad I got it out of the way early.

Quote: (09-04-2011 03:33 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Well, here is a sob story for you guys. I was very shy, beta, unpopular, virgin and fucked up in high school, and this pained me (on the upside, I developed incredible knowledge and intellect compared to my peers and am still an erudite). Then I started following videos and the website of a guy called Arkady, who runs what you might call a "soft game" website (here: http://www.practicalhappiness.com/ ). It is motivational, useful and practical and definitely not "just be yourself" shit, though not dealing with hard game. I studied that and I bought one book from him for a few bucks.

Over time, this worked. I improved greatly, and the basic blocks of my confidence fell in place. Soon I met the girl of my dreams, and, after an intense relationship, was on the brink of engagement with her. She dumped me in a very cruel way, for an ugly, asshole-ish guy in his 40s who was her ex whom "she could never forget" and was obsessed with. The guy cheated on her several times, beat her, strung her along as a reserve and did other terrible things to her, and she kept professing to me how much she loved me but having to always stay with him. I went through a year of pure hell, and it was a miracle that I did not kill myself.

About that time, I began reading Game websites like this and Roissy more often, improved my dating life and made me realize why she was crushing on the guy who (I thought) was offering her nothing instead of me who loved her and the strange hold that he had over her (no magic... just game). I found the courage to dump the girl and break all contact with her. While I still do not have A LOT of success, I have experienced a huge change for the better and am still improving every day.

A year after I broke up with her and brutally mocked her subsequent attempts to get in touch with me, the said girl heard that I was going to be a in a nearby city on a trip and wanted to see me. She came there and I ended up fucking her before breaking contact again. It was a weird sort of karmic justice and the confirmation of everything I've learned about Game.

Eel,

Congrats to you. I'm happy to hear you didn't let this slime make you commit the unpardonable, and you eventually got to fuck her if I'm reading your post correctly. You will find a lot of good whores who are willing to do your bidding and you will succeed. Each time you fuck, leave your heart at home until you find it necessary to expose it.. Good luck to you.

Pusscrook

I guess I could elaborate on my earlier post in this thread.

She was a young, 20 year-old girl claiming to be a virgin. She was the leader of the pro-life group on my college campus. She was a solid 8, and was an eternal-ingenue to boot. She made me feel so good when I was around her, being just a little beta myself back in those days. She put on the image of being a perfect future wife.

I first met her when she was an 18-yr old freshman, and I took an immediate liking to her. I slowly made my move to her after four months, but then she dumped me after we kissed. It hurt a bit, but I got over it no problems.

So, imagine my surprise when she contacted me over facebook to invite me along to a pro-life event, which turned out to be a date in disguise (I met her mother and sisters... ewww). After bringing her back to her dorm, we talked in the car together for what seemed like hours. Suddenly, she got a phone call from some dude and she asked me to bring her back to this guy's dorm!

I brought her there, at 2:30am in the morning. Being too beta to realize that this was a late-night booty call, I did not directly call her out on her behavior. However, some part of me understood there was something wrong about this situation. As she was leaving my car, I immediately called out:

"Emily!"
"When can I see you again?"
"Uh... I don't know... how about Wed night?"
"Okay, sounds good I'll talk to you then."

And in the next two days I planned how I would dump this girl, as I realized she was just a lying two-timing whore trying to play me. I knew I had to get rid of her. When I met her on Wednesday, I told her we would never be friends. She leaned over to me and kissed me, but I turned my head away from this evil seductress.

But little did I know that dumping her would be the most painful thing I've ever done in my life. Even though my rational mind understood that this girl was no good, my emotional mind was deeply attached to her and wanted to see her again. I fought myself not to care about this girl, and I fell into a depression that lasted almost 1.5 years. Realizing that the image of chastity I had for this girl, the leader of the pro-life movement on campus, was a total lie, destroyed me.

I was also shocked at how powerless I was to prevent my own depression. It was then I realized how little control I have over myself. My emotions run on their own course and there's nothing I can do to change them except to change my circumstances upon which I live in, and that this is true for all humans.

During the deepest parts of my depression, I discovered Neil Strauss' "The Game". I thought how I would never be depressed if I could always have a new girl to replace an old one. And I began my study from there (23 yrs old). It's amazing to think of how far I've come since I've started.

I've since done some digging on this girl, and discovered that she moved to Washington D.C. as a Press Secretary for some Congressman. The fact that she's in D.C. seems fitting for her.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Samseau, there's a girl I follow on Twitter, whom I only follow because she's the epitome of the bad American female and some of the shit she puts up is just laughable. She's not from DC originally but lives here now, complete whore, and I think she's the press something or other for some kind of political something or other. This girl "emily" wouldn't happen to be an average height brunette with short hair and a toothy smile? (best description I got based off the limited pictures she's posted)

Chef In Jeans

Quote: (09-03-2011 08:01 PM)Oblivion77 Wrote:  

For me it was exposure to flaky behavior once I moved to the US. Plain and simple. In fact, in my earlier days, back in Europe, I always had my fair amount of ladies thanks to good looks, being well-traveled and eloquent. Still, I had zero game. It wasnt a major issue though, as I was content with passively getting those chicks that happened to come my way.

Once I moved to the US - or perhaps even slightly earlier when I met the first American flaky chicks while living in the UK - I started to realize there were completely different species of women out there. Women that were unpredictable and problematic and that followed rigid dating rules that I was oblivious to. I realized I needed to learn about the American dating system when plenty of girls that gave me tons of IOIs kept slipping thru my fingers. Being myself, as I did in Europe, was just not enough anymore. My lack of understanding of the cultural differences was too detrimental. I had to adapt and grow up.

I read Mystery's book, totally useless when it comes to game, but at least it served to introduce me to online communities that better suited my style. Then I found Roosh's forums, bought Bang. Now I see and understand attraction dynamics and I navigate much better the barren sea of America, where a nurturing (attractive) girl is like El Dorado!
Trust me, they are all whores, until proven otherwise.