rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting redpilled is psychologically painful! Noobs, its true, you must experience it

Getting redpilled is psychologically painful! Noobs, its true, you must experience it

It's funny, you read these things and without experience you think, "yah I could see this being true", but it's not until you experience something that it changes you.

After some dating blunders, some ONS's, I enter my first relationship at the late blooming age of 21 with an innocent, studious cute girl of the same age.
After about two months I learn this girl has lost her virginity when she was 13, and had a miscarriage/abortion at the age of 16. She has had sex thousands of times before I even lost my virginity (18), and a pregnancy of 4 months that she terminated. The image of this white, pure tulip has forever been sullied.

For the past few days, I've been struggling with reality and by God, it hurts to get red-pilled. It is NOT passive, it is painful. I also realize it could be a lot worse than this, and I pray to experience that as well , so i can learn from that as well.

This experience has now grounded me in the grim reality of today's dating market, and the best we can do is follow the advice of players on this site....these experiences make us stronger and make us wiser. To the other noobs: go seek them. Go get hurt, it's the only way you'll learn.

Aristotle termed it 'anagnorisis' - the sense of catching up with a truth that has been waiting for you all along. It is perhaps the greatest virtue of this forum that so many of life's truths are presented here without frills or embellishments. Of course, until we experience these things ourselves, we may appreciate the wisdom, but we often fail to really understand it or be able to alter our lives in respect of it. With good guidance and a ready source of cold truth, one need only experience a little of something to understand quite a lot about it.

How many sexual partners did the girl have?

Are you still with her?

Is she good in the sack??

That's an extreme example. Extremely extreme. Even with no red pill awareness, if a girl has had sex that many times, she's going to stick out.

The most essential red pill truth is that women never love us the way we want them to. As soon as we can dispel the myth of the one, with this knowledge, everything else falls into price. I agree with you though, this is painful.

Quote: (07-07-2017 05:03 AM)Gyro Wrote:  

It's funny, you read these things and without experience you think, "yah I could see this being true", but it's not until you experience something that it changes you.

After some dating blunders, some ONS's, I enter my first relationship at the late blooming age of 21 with an innocent, studious cute girl of the same age.
After about two months I learn this girl has lost her virginity when she was 13, and had a miscarriage/abortion at the age of 16. She has had sex thousands of times before I even lost my virginity (18), and a pregnancy of 4 months that she terminated. The image of this white, pure tulip has forever been sullied.

For the past few days, I've been struggling with reality and by God, it hurts to get red-pilled. It is NOT passive, it is painful. I also realize it could be a lot worse than this, and I pray to experience that as well , so i can learn from that as well.

This experience has now grounded me in the grim reality of today's dating market, and the best we can do is follow the advice of players on this site....these experiences make us stronger and make us wiser. To the other noobs: go seek them. Go get hurt, it's the only way you'll learn.

Dude, I can't even begin to tell you how much it's killed me my entire life. When I was a teenager, I realized our women were all whores. They were losing their femininity before my very eyes at tender ages of 14-15. Only 2 years before, they were just girls. What a pleasure it was just to talk to them! The more dicks they had had inside them, the less girlish they became.

This sexual market must be ended, by any means necessary for the very survival of our civilization. This is our extinction event, plain and simple. No Matriarchy has ever persisted. Marriage must be restored, or we are finished. We are Babylon reincarnated and where is Babylon now?

Yeah, it's great to be able to enjoy your own de facto harem like so many guys here enjoy, but what is a harem of whores you can never trust compared to an awesome virgin you get to have for yourself her whole shelf life? That's how I have always felt, personally. These whores who can't even bond to you, who will cheat on you at the drop of a hat whenever they're not in your presence, have never been enough for me.

Does that mean I outright hate our women? No. Not at all. It's awesome going around and interacting with them. I boycotted them for a long time and have been trying to get back in the groove lately. Struggling. I know I'll eventually find success again simply because I was once pretty successful. It's not their faults they're like this. It's our fault, plain and simple. Our selfishness for the almighty (here) Bang and having just abandoned our own women to Feminism has led them to destroy themselves--one Alpha dick inside them at a time, for nothing. Compromising their own long-term happiness. Unable to manage their own lives absent Affirmative Action and other schemes to suck resources from men to enable women.

The girls who I work with all look and seem like little angels, early 20's cute girls. Yet, right in front of me, they say the cheapest/trashiest crap imaginable. One girl who I liked (at a time at which she was sending me signals she wanted me), after having had a rough night, said, "I'm going home to take a shower and then I'm going to get some dick." Right in front of me. So sorry, but that is never what I wanted. Pretty sure it was just some random guy she had on the side. Our women have their own harems of men now. This shit has to end, for all of our sake. I'm going to continue trying to become competent for myself, try to nab a woman to have children, and drop off the grid. I want something sane, something healthy, if it's even possible in this fucked up day and age. This dystopian nightmare. Thanks, but no thanks, personally.

Quote: (09-02-2017 03:54 PM)Imperator.Morpheus Wrote:  

Dude, I can't even begin to tell you how much it's killed me my entire life. When I was a teenager, I realized our women were all whores. They were losing their femininity before my very eyes at tender ages of 14-15. Only 2 years before, they were just girls. What a pleasure it was just to talk to them! The more dicks they had had inside them, the less girlish they became.

This sexual market must be ended, by any means necessary for the very survival of our civilization. This is our extinction event, plain and simple. No Matriarchy has ever persisted. Marriage must be restored, or we are finished. We are Babylon reincarnated and where is Babylon now?

Yeah, it's great to be able to enjoy your own de facto harem like so many guys here enjoy, but what is a harem of whores you can never trust compared to an awesome virgin you get to have for yourself her whole shelf life? That's how I have always felt, personally. These whores who can't even bond to you, who will cheat on you at the drop of a hat whenever they're not in your presence, have never been enough for me.

Does that mean I outright hate our women? No. Not at all. It's awesome going around and interacting with them. I boycotted them for a long time and have been trying to get back in the groove lately. Struggling. I know I'll eventually find success again simply because I was once pretty successful. It's not their faults they're like this. It's our fault, plain and simple. Our selfishness for the almighty (here) Bang and having just abandoned our own women to Feminism has led them to destroy themselves--one Alpha dick inside them at a time, for nothing. Compromising their own long-term happiness. Unable to manage their own lives absent Affirmative Action and other schemes to suck resources from men to enable women.

The girls who I work with all look and seem like little angels, early 20's cute girls. Yet, right in front of me, they say the cheapest/trashiest crap imaginable. One girl who I liked (at a time at which she was sending me signals she wanted me), after having had a rough night, said, "I'm going home to take a shower and then I'm going to get some dick." Right in front of me. So sorry, but that is never what I wanted. Pretty sure it was just some random guy she had on the side. Our women have their own harems of men now. This shit has to end, for all of our sake. I'm going to continue trying to become competent for myself, try to nab a woman to have children, and drop off the grid. I want something sane, something healthy, if it's even possible in this fucked up day and age. This dystopian nightmare. Thanks, but no thanks, personally.

With smartphones and social media, the market will stay as it is.
I read your post and was seeing myself a lot in it despite that I do think I have accepted the red pill more or less fully there is this bitter taste that I can't fully get away.

When I was a teenager, I was so so so fucking blue pill (well, even 2 years ago haha). I remember watching OC. California just for this one nerdy girl in it. She was portrayed as a plain Jane/nerdy looking girl. Loyal. A bit shy. Loves to watch a movie with you on a Friday night instead of whoring in a club and it's enough for her. 10 years later, I'm sitting in a huge comfortable red seat in the cinema, next to me a cute blond petite girl, with big tits, but covered like a good girl cuddling next to me and telling me, how much she loves Disney movies as the trailer showed the "remake" of Cinderella with Emma Feminist Watson. At this very moment, I felt like someone stabbed me into my gut. The girl next to me was my fuck buddy. She had 3 somes, went to fetish parties, tons of ONS, boyfriends etc etc. We had also that "daddy" thing going on. "Thank you daddy" she told me with an innocent voice after I cummed on her face.

You want something sane, something healthy. I think most men want that.
Every time I have a new date and she tells me things like: "Can I sleep at your place, but no sex okay? I'm not a slut" I laugh with a smile of happiness but I also deeply exhale and say to myself: "another one"

I came to game after a severe life trauma - divorce rape.

From that place of devastation, the red pill wasn't a bitter taste - I was already more bitter than the pill.

It was however, the right medicine for my recovery.

The problem is not the sexual market. Structure could remain in place even if only the top males had families.

The problem is the insidious infection of what Jordan Peterson terms post-modernism, where a man can be a woman and all human traits are subjective social constructs. This reality void will eat us from within.

I think matriarchies have existed and exist in the Anglosphere and northern Europe today.

They tend not to last long and they leave little historical or cultural evidence after they have been absorbed into a conquering patriarchy.

Grande matriarch Merkel inviting the families of 400k "Syrians" is a case in point. Watch the tax burden on German men now designated the infertile worker drones of the matriarchy get heavier and heavier before the collapse.

I agree, I agree. And yet we must disagree.

The red pill often takes the form of Resentment, which is what I think we see in this thread. I feel Resentment on my skin: I feel it because of that girl in High School that was 'in love' with me but hooked up with this guy one day because I was a chicken and he had guts, I feel it because of my sweet ex who fucked the married convicted pedophile of her teacher, I feel it because of the way an ex of mine convinced so thoroughly she was sorry she cheated and I 'was the one' only to do it again the next month.

The danger is to think that our resentment, just because it stems from real truth, is a good thing. Look, I get the lie we have been told is disgusting, I get that women get to present themselves as angels, as cute little things - but they are none of those things. The difficult question is what to do with that truth.

The first option is the Conservative option. Is not giving up on the ideals you have been told - so trying to find that unique girl or place where things aren't sick anymore. It's Roosh's '7 Things I Require In The Future Mother Of My Child'. Of course, it often ends up that it means you simply will need to give up, because this girl doesn't exist unless you are a Chassidic Jew. This is what my inner-core felt at first, my initial reaction. It's the hardest of the options and therefore, probably the one that leads the fastest to resentment.

The second option is the Nihilistic option. The gamer's option. It means saying 'fuck it, this is a GOOD thing' - it's not wanting or needing what society told you should want and need. No family. No feelings. It's the destruction of the inner sentimental core. It's finding other things that make you worthy, finding you don't need to follow the traditional script of 'wife-kids-dog'. This option is what most of this website is about. Building yourself worth independent of women. Accepting they are sluts, and learning how to take advantage.

The third option is the Progressive option. Truly this is hard to get your head around, but it involves accepting the truths of red pill, and yet believing that it can be reconciled with love/family. This can take the form of polygamous relationship for the ones not-faint-of-heart. It can also mean accepting that we have found out that women are just like me: often horrible and sex-crazed; that we have found that our society creates a modicum of sociopathy in all of us. But yet, we can come to accept these things, and that love, despite being harder now, is still possible. See the joke that society presents to us, laugh to its face, but accept to play ball with it. I don't know if it's possible to get to this point for naturally conservative people like me, but I know some people who have and it looks great.

cheers

Quote: (09-03-2017 04:47 AM)mensch Wrote:  

The first option is the Conservative option. [...] The second option is the Nihilistic option. The gamer's option. [...] The third option is the Progressive option. Truly this is hard to get your head around, but it involves accepting the truths of red pill, and yet believing that it can be reconciled with love/family.

The 4th option could be the return to what happened in some promiscuous societies of the past. When women got too slutty, due to enormous uncertainty regarding paternity, men simply decided not to invest in women other than their sisters. They would provide for their sisters' offspring, for there is no uncertainty regarding maternity, and their offspring are genetically close to them. Women with no brothers would have no providers. Men without sisters would have no young relatives to provide for. Marriage, love, commitment, etc would be laughed at.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Toni proves that too much success with women can also lead to bitterness:

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Quote: (09-03-2017 06:10 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2017 04:47 AM)mensch Wrote:  

The first option is the Conservative option. [...] The second option is the Nihilistic option. The gamer's option. [...] The third option is the Progressive option. Truly this is hard to get your head around, but it involves accepting the truths of red pill, and yet believing that it can be reconciled with love/family.

The 4th option could be the return to what happened in some promiscuous societies of the past. When women got too slutty, due to enormous uncertainty regarding paternity, men simply decided not to invest in women other than their sisters. They would provide for their sisters' offspring, for there is no uncertainty regarding maternity, and their offspring are genetically close to them. Women with no brothers would have no providers. Men without sisters would have no young relatives to provide for. Marriage, love, commitment, etc would be laughed at.

You are correct in saying that the development of societal structures aren't only binary between conservative and progressive, but they can turn to completely different forms. I feel that this is a development of the nihilistic option. One thing is, it's incredibly unpredictable what these societies might look like. They might look like you described, but perhaps something completely different.