rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gold Coast for Black Man? Y/N

Getting ready for an overseas fiasco starting in August. I'm going to Eastern Europe from the US and I might never come back. I can stay as long as I want, basically. The second place I was going was the Gold Coast in December to hit the Southern Hemisphere summer. I was gonna stay for 2-3 months.

I've seen so many conflicting opinions about Australia that I needed to start a thread specifically for my "niche" (your words, not mine). You can never tell who is writing the post, and many people can only speak from their perspective as though it is law. For instance, a balding 35 year old saying Australia sucks because he can't get with the 20 year old uni sluts any more.

I'm 6'1" 200, athletic, caramel skinned black man. I can catch the eye of a 7 white girl without a problem. I'm gonna be an approach monster during this trip. I'm going to get a beachside Airbnb for logistics near Surfers Paradise. I am NOT going to spend tons of money on these chicks. Is the Gold Coast gonna be a paradise for me or a pathetic piece of packaged putz?

Please save the comments about how cool the beaches are or the food or the culture. I don't care about any of that, just the women.

Race haters are not welcome to post here. I know you will anyway, but I'll just ignore those.

For those who get it, thanks in advance for your advice! Datasheets coming.

Prepare and execute. Both must be done; neither may be forgotten. God demands that you represent Him properly out in these screetz

If you have the time and freedom then just do both - if the GC doesn't pan out after a month or so, head to EE. At least you'll never have to wonder "what if".

Best of luck - please post your experiences, would be very interested as would many others here I'm sure.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Good luck brotha! Follow the snow bunnies! Glad I never developed a yellow fever thank goodness, otherwise I would've been pretty disappointed with China.

How early in December?

In late Nov/ early Dec many thousands of 18 year old high-school graduates from across the country take a big wild trip to Gold Coast.

I'd finalise your accomidation ASAP. If you can realistically pass as late teens early twenties then you'll absolutely destroy with your double exotic factor. (Black Americans and Americans in general are super rare here)

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Good luck bro. Following closely.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

If you are young, good looking, black, athletic body and you head to the Gold Coast during schoolies you should be able to smash it with young drunk sluts looking for big black cock.

I remember being in a nightclub in Adelaide Australia (worst city in the country) and there were two black dudes from the USA.... I'll never forget the girls just hanging off them. They took a few girls each out to the car park aand basically fucked them in the back of the car with people standing by. They could of been famous dudes...I have no idea..but it is something I'll never forget. This was over ten years a go. Is it like that now?? I'm not sure.

And you are spot on about people criticising Australia about pussy...yes 35 year old fat, bald etc. Australia (Sydney, Gold coast Melbourne) is awesome for pussy if you are 16-30 good body and good looking... outside of that, forget it.

Quote: (07-07-2017 12:17 AM)choichoi Wrote:  

Good luck brotha! Follow the snow bunnies! Glad I never developed a yellow fever thank goodness, otherwise I would've been pretty disappointed with China.

Why?

Yeh I went to Brisbane and gold/Sunshine Coast last year from early to middle of November. Just be ready for extremely crowded beaches with obnoxious teens running around. Most of the kids stay at designated hotels so that's a plus if you're looking to get sleep. Not really add anything else about the girls who are there for schoolies because of forum rules.
While I did bang two Australian girls they weren't 7s and ups. I did meet with one but couldn't bang her. I did get with some foreigner girls who were 6/7s from staying in hostels.

If you're there for a couple of months then you will surely snag at least a 7 because of time spent there.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock