rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From Diplomat to Dillinger

Howdy partners, my years of living in a Latin country as an Expat forced me to carry myself with a sense of "diplomacy" or better put, tact. Meaning, one never knows what burrito that bean you just squashed belongs to. I'm called güero (de rancho), joven, or chico on a daily basis, something that took time to adjust to being an ex-Army man but chicas can call me Joe Blow for all I give a shit. I still fuck 'em when I want.

The question and reason for this thread is what term, derogatory or not, really gets you fired up and why? For me, it was always when some wannabe Alpha, usually college aged youngsters, called me 'son'.

Quote: (07-03-2017 04:29 PM)c_glider Wrote:  

Howdy partners, my years of living in a Latin country as an Expat forced me to carry myself with a sense of "diplomacy" or better put, tact. Meaning, one never knows what burrito that bean you just squashed belongs to. I'm called güero (de rancho), joven, or chico on a daily basis, something that took time to adjust to being an ex-Army man but chicas can call me Joe Blow for all I give a shit. I still fuck 'em when I want.

The question and reason for this thread is what term, derogatory or not, really gets you fired up and why? For me, it was always when some wannabe Alpha, usually college aged youngsters, called me 'son'.

or call me a broke dick and watch my financially savy, MBA having ass break you down to teaching English in a 3rd World shit hole. [Image: banana.gif]

Dupe: thread-16973.html

I'm the King of Beijing!

I get "falang" in Thailand all the time, that means big nose. But I don't care what you call me, I'm not going to cry to momma over it.

Quote: (07-03-2017 08:34 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Dupe: thread-16973.html
Good looking out man. It's great to find I can still write an attention grabber for a headline.

Quote: (07-03-2017 08:54 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I get "falang" in Thailand all the time, that means big nose. But I don't care what you call me, I'm not going to cry to momma over it.

I can relate RITW. I guess the point was to pull newbie's travel coats to what they can expect when entering new worlds. Thanks for the input!