rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys going after Low Quality Women

I see a lot of guys complaining about other men having no standards.

'She can be fat, ugly, have kids, stay home, was banged by subway loads and plus all other bad qualities you can think of but women can easily find a decent beta men who will take her'
I see those kind of comments all the time. 'yeah! it's easy for women yeah!)

If I ask them 'Is it really?',
I am sure they will come up with all kinds of stories, examples, stats to back up their claim. (Actually I heard enough 'my friend is married to this fat bitch' etc)
But I know there are men like that out there.

My simple response is
If you are not into those type of women, why do you care?
If he is not your brother, why don't you just mind your own business?

I totally understand some guys want to complain because they make us look all bad and influence women to act entitled.

Let me give you an example. I apologize if it's too much of a deep analogy.

I shoot photos for fun. I wanted to do it as a side gig. So I looked around craigslist to find some customers. Their offer is mind boggling. They usually want you to work for free for your 'portfolio'. They offer some money too but it's not enough to justify my time like $50~100. You still have to show a good portfolio for those money though.
(If you want some pictures for a family, instead of getting a decent dslr at costco or renting one, get a photographer from craiglist. He will shoot it cheaper than the cost of renting one with higher end gear plus editing. There are lots of desperate guys)

When I realized there are many guys out there who are willing to work for free or shitty pay, I got frustrated. It definitely makes rest of the photographers look bad.
'hey I can find a decent photographer with a portfolio for $100 off CL, why the heck would I pay x5, x10, x20 more?' I can understand their view

So if I don't want to deal with those Low Quality customers, what should I do?

Should I keep looking around customers there and try to educate them? ('hey if you want to rent my camera for a day, it would be $100. so basically I am shooting for free plus I will edit it too' I actually told someone this and I didn't hear from them)

No I should ignore those people on CL, work on making better portfolios & websites and focus on making connections in a professional manner to find a customer who will pay the right amount.

Professional photographers won't even look at those kind of Look Quality customers because they have people who can appreciate their work and they have dignity.
They know there are 'photographers' out there who will shoot for $20, $50, $100. They will just laugh those and it won't make them Frustrated because they know it won't Affect them.

I realized I was Complaining because I wasn't good enough and was in the same league as other CL Photographers.

So bottom line, if you see a guy with Low Quality Women, that's non of your business. It won't affect your life.
If you think you are getting affected by presence, you are probably in the Same League. What you can do is doing something about it to get out of there and ignore all other bullshits.
Plus every time you say something like that there are guys who will just laugh at you like those Pro Photographers laughing at CL photographers.

Settling for less is a loser's game. Your title pretty much says it all "Low Quality", why would you pursue low quality when you can strive for High Quality?

I would say it's more of the man's mindset that they are accepting a women like that in their life versus the women acting entitled. They act entitled because of men's weakness.

The problem isn't when guys bang low quality women. All of us have banged LQ women.

The problem is when guys write these amazing stories about all the "hot" girls they are fucking when in reality you find out they fuck garbage looking birds. It's the lying and exaggerating that is deplorable.

If you're having fun in South America or Asia or anywhere having lots of sex and fun why lie? Why pretend a 7 is a 9? Because quality is the great equalizer.

It's a measurement of how far you've come in the game. A man is judged by the quality of women he gets. It's a measurement of his ability & hard work so when guys lie it's a shame.

It's akin to saying your 1 rep. Max for squats is 180kg when it's really 140. Both are good since most men in the world can't squat anything but they still feel the need to lie.

If you're having fun and all cool but don't lie and act like super pimp when you're banging mediocre girls. You look like a liar and it takes away from guys who actually have the balls to go out and put in the work (practice, wardrobe, gym, time spent, etc) it takes to better looking women.

It just hurts me in the heart that some men are settling for so little. It's called empathy.

My standards were "high" and I refused to bang anything less than a 7.

Where did that get me? 11 month dry spell along with some pretty shitty depression.

Read a post by Chris from GLL where he suggested if you're not banging anything, to simply lower your standards.

Last weekend I was in Guadalajara and I banged a 6 and a 5.

When I was in the shower with the 6 she said "omg your cock looks so good do you mind if I suck your cock?" while we were making out and I was fucking her missionary she told me things like "you're so fucking handsome" "nobody has ever kissed me the way you do" "slow down, we have all night I'm all yours". She had a nice ass and was a sweet girl.

The 5 gave me one of the best blow jobs of my life and was also a positive energy, sweet girl.

It feels good to have broken that dry spell and it's given me a nice little confidence boost. I'll keep working on myself and continue approaching. I know I'll start banging 7s, 8s, 9s eventually. I'm only 25.

Quote: (07-01-2017 09:05 AM)dro323 Wrote:  

Where did that get me? 11 month dry spell along with some pretty shitty depression.

Read a post by Chris from GLL where he suggested if you're not banging anything, to simply lower your standards.

When I was in the shower with the 6 she said "omg your cock looks so good do you mind if I suck your cock?" while we were making out and I was fucking her missionary she told me things like "you're so fucking handsome" "nobody has ever kissed me the way you do" "slow down, we have all night I'm all yours". She had a nice ass and was a sweet girl.

The 5 gave me one of the best blow jobs of my life and was also a positive energy, sweet girl.

It feels good to have broken that dry spell and it's given me a nice little confidence boost. I'll keep working on myself and continue approaching. I know I'll start banging 7s, 8s, 9s eventually. I'm only 25.

6's and 5's are ok. I just wouldn't bang anything below a 5.

Sebastian,

You're kidding, right? I specifically remember you getting smacked down by BeyondBorders for giving other forum members a hard time for banging low-quality women in Asia. This was about 1-2 years ago, I can't remember the thread, but you were the guy instigating a lot of shit in the Asia subforum because you saw fit to criticize dudes for banging chicks that didn't live up to the locals' ideals in Thailand I think it was.

The hypocrisy is strong as fuck. Sure, you might have had a change of heart between now and then, but still, this thread seems hypocritical as hell coming from you. [Image: tard.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

I dont know what you are talking about.

Im still sick of guys just blaming local girls in states because they failed with them.
Check out 42 year old guy thread on newbs section. People are suggesting he should go to sea/ee. i guess they are confirming my suspicion on who should go there?

I dont care about other guys going after low quality women. They are saying this because they are frustrated& mad and makes them feel better.
'Guys go after any chicks these days. So even fatties act entitled. So my failure with western women is not my fault' thats their logic.

Bottom line? Pointing fingers at everyone else is very manly thing to do on your book??

Quote: (07-01-2017 09:05 AM)dro323 Wrote:  

You're 25 so that advice works for you. At your age, gathering as much experience as possible is a perfectly understandable goal, and if you have to go through 5s and 6s, so be it.

That said, if you're goin anywhere in Latin America or SEA and still only pulling 5s and 6s, you have a lot of work to do in terms of self improvement. I don't mean this as a knock on you, just pointing out what you probably already know. Also, over time, as you rack up your numbers with these women, you'll come to get less and less satisfaction from these encounters and will automatically become more willing to wait as long as it takes for someone you're really attracted to to come along (even if it's just for a night or a short fling).

The whole point of going abroad to SA/SEA is to leverage your SMV to pull in more of the 7s, 8s and above that you would have a hard time pulling in the same quantity at home. Otherwise it's kinda pointless going to some shithole country and only banging ugly/mediocre chics. Most RVFers I assume can easily pull these in their respective home countries, no need to get on a plane thank you.

The last few years as I've entered my 30s, the 5s and 6s just no longer cut it for me, even if they offer themselves on a platter. Now obviously I'm no longer the horndog I was back at 16 so that makes it easier to turn down such offers [Image: icon_razz.gif], but I've also come to value my time + money more, and no longer want to waste it on women that I'm not completely thrilled to be around or excited to bang. This is not to suggest that I'm some supermodel holding out for that 9 or 10, but at a minimum, I need a solid 7 or above to consider her worth investing any effort into.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

You can't enjoy a fine steak and champagne every night, sometimes you gotta eat a hamburger.

Huh? Sebastian do you ever make constructive posts or just posts about what other forum members should and shouldn't talk about? Gettin tired of your shit.

To add some value to this post I banged a 5/6 last weekend. Looked good enough naked and was actually pretty cute personality but beauty wise lower than what I've been with recently. I banged her happily and got some of the best head I've had in over a year. Would bang again.

A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Plus I'm personally very forgiving on looks. I might not take her out in public or on the town but I'll sure as hell dick her down. But that's more on some machiavellian social status shit. Can't go around treating these 6s like they're 8s when they could just hit the gym and grow out their hair.

Like Rat said can't have steak every night. I'm fine with a burger.

Yeah lets just forget about game and blame it on everyone else?

Whatever makes you happy, its none of my fucking business.

Im just pointing out the guys who are not getting love even from low quality women and keep blaming other guys for their results. Thats the main point.
Plus he might claim he banged this chick who was 8 but it could be 5 from other guys standard. So its pointless to use 1-10 standard.

Its about whatever the fuck you want to do and you take the result like a man.

@DarkwingBuck

You're a poet.

I have a very strong hunch that those "10" Playboy models and even chicks like Kate Upton who have been handed everything in life are dead bodies in the sack.
I'm not on some hater shit but the men that date them do not tell the truth.
Expect you to pay their bills and do all the fucking. No one cares how your chick looks! This is a Low Quality Woman.

I think caring about what other guys do with their life is a dead end street. They gonna do what they gonna do.

This is what I have learned from this forum. Helping people let alone strangers with their confidence/self-esteem is a complete waste of time.

TL;DR I will take a chick who fucks and sucks over a visibly attractive woman any day of the week. Do I pursue them? No. But I don't pursue women.

Quote: (07-01-2017 07:35 PM)crdr Wrote:  

@DarkwingBuck

You're a poet.

I have a very strong hunch that those "10" Playboy models and even chicks like Kate Upton who have been handed everything in life are dead bodies in the sack.
I'm not on some hater shit but the men that date them do not tell the truth.
Expect you to pay their bills and do all the fucking. No one cares how your chick looks! This is a Low Quality Woman.

I think caring about what other guys do with their life is a dead end street. They gonna do what they gonna do.

This is what I have learned from this forum. Helping people let alone strangers with their confidence/self-esteem is a complete waste of time.

TL;DR I will take a chick who fucks and sucks over a visibly attractive woman any day of the week. Do I pursue them? No. But I don't pursue women.

Full agreement there. When I go out at night and it takes 30-90 minutes from initial approach to get a girl into my apartment it's pretty low investment. Especially if she gives up the pussy right then and there. Those are always nice to get out of the system even if it's a 5 or 6. Honestly on my "night game" nights I typically make a pact with myself to take home the first girl I approach that's diggin me. Sometimes she's an 8, sometimes she's a 5. Doesn't matter as long as I wanna fuck her.

Now as for me ACTIVELY pursuing a bitch I don't do that with 5s and 6s. Shit the bitch better be an 8 and she better have a good attitude too. I hate going out of my way for most western women cuz they're just such a pain to deal with while offering such little in return. Even the supposed "good girls" typically end up being just as rotten as the thots after you deal with them for a while.

I focus on my money and education and self-improvement unless I'm in my "fuck around and spit game" mode in which case I'll play some games for a few weeks or months. Typically go in cycles like that between buckling down and doing lots of gaming. Also sometimes when I go into my spit game mode I end up picking up a fuck buddy or two that lasts weeks to months and I don't worry about spittin game during my down time cuz I got pussy on dial.

Also I DEFINITELY don't give a fuck what other guys or even other girls think. Shit I joke with my friends I fuck a cute fat bitch any day. I fuck a fat bitch on Tuesday and skinny bitch on Saturday. I joke about how I fucked hookers in Tijuana whatever. I think some guys care way too much what other guys think. They become like women where it's not about whether they like someone it's whether their friends will.

Fuck. That.

I fuck who I wanna fuck. I'm more lone wolf in general though.

A Low Quality Woman is an Attractive Woman who doesn't put out.
A Low Quality Woman is an Unattractive Woman who doesn't put out.

A Quality Woman doesn't say No. Full Stop.

Game is keeping a chick Sexually Attracted to Me for as long as possible without giving me shit.

Training girls to chase you is a dying art with way too much Thirst in the game.

Quote: (07-01-2017 12:26 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Allow me to refresh your memory.

Here is a link to the relevant thread where Beyond Borders (and others) absolutely demolished your simplistic beliefs.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-01-2017 05:47 PM)Darkwing Buck Wrote:  

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  

I dont need to waste my time with those.
Meet me in coffee shop and we can have debates where people can overhear.
I will talk about my fascination with France for their history, fashion, architecture, language, vine yards plus French women. You come with those guys and all they can talk about is 'oh yeah SEA is so cheap. Girls are a lot easier than western girls yada yada' What else do they know? Riding around on scooter?

Quote: (07-01-2017 10:27 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Here is a link to the relevant thread where Beyond Borders (and others) absolutely demolished your simplistic beliefs.

Quote: (07-01-2017 11:04 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I will talk about my fascination with France for their history, fashion, architecture, language, vine yards plus French women. You come with those guys and all they can talk about is 'oh yeah SEA is so cheap. Girls are a lot easier than western girls yada yada' What else do they know? Riding around on scooter?

[Image: FBullTN.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

There's always something about Sebastian's posts- ignoring the passive-aggressiveness I swear his posts read like a Cantonese guy speaking english. Just from the last post:

Quote: (07-01-2017 11:04 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Once I noticed that I always read them in the style of Russel Peters' impression of the Cantonese accent:

See 2:28 for actual summary of Sebastian's post

Since the posts tend to lack any actual substance, I'm just glad to get some entertainment value out of it.

So yeah Suits, be a man! Do the right thing!

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Why u lying tho?

Man holy fuck, that thread is just brutal, first time I'm seeing it so thanks for the link.

I'm surprised this guy is still big-baller-trolling the forum after that complete and utter verbal decapitation. Just absolutely eviscerated, damn!

Maybe he thinks that if he pretends hard enough that it didn't actually happen that everyone else will also forget it ever happened. Seems like textbook narcissism. I'm sure AB would have a field day analyzing this dude's psyche.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

[Image: EQcPxLS.png?1]

[Image: nnHE161.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: rLLl5m1.png]

[Image: 8hW6Ztz.png?1]

[Image: LaO8bd6.png?1]

[Image: 8BIxIJP.gif]

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (07-02-2017 04:31 AM)GlobalMan Wrote: