rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend pissed I don't act like we are dating

So about 6 months ago I had no idea what I was doing with girls. Now 6 months later I have a girlfriend. I have never had a girlfriend, and am just kinda winging what to do. She is mad I don't act like we are dating around other people. I honestly don't know what she means, we kiss in front of people hold hands, and stuff like that. How can I fix acting like we are dating? Any tips on what to do in public with her? Thanks

Newbie forum.

What has she complained about specifically?

My bad I thought I had out it in there, not sure how to move it. She complains about me acting like we r friends in public. I don't do "lovey duvie" shit she says

Grab her ass in public. Slap that booty. Treat her like a rag doll, treat her like the piece of meat she is. Unless you think its beta and rather act all alpha by not manhandling your property. But if she's a fatty I get why you wouldn't be affectionate. In that case , sad.

physically grab her ..tell her to shut up and stop bitching or shes going to the curb.. then if she does it again take her to a bus stop and leave her there

simple. then go find your second girlfriend

Welcome to RVF. Since this is your first post, let me give you the initiation by fire.

The post you wrote made you come out as insecure. And that's okay, we've all been there before. What you need to work on is how to please yourself first. Which means, the girl is supposed to accept you just like are. I feel like she's very young and doesn't know how to behave in public. Holding hands might be okay, but kissing your GF in public, while it is socially acceptable, is IMO not good - PDA should be phased out.

The fact that you made a post about how to act when she's mad about something shows that you are insecure and have little experience with girls. This being said, here's what you should do: Improve yourself. Stop caring about her - do the bare minimum, but if she gets mad about something, just bounce and let her complain alone. Lift weights, develop game, make money, work on your looks, and become a better man. The Lifestyle forum offers a lot of advice on that, you should browse and take the information that you need.

Once you maximize your potential, you will reach a phase where you will stop caring about girls who throw tantrums. When you self-improve, subconsciously, your frame will strengthen and girls will feel it, without you needing to do anything special - and they'll respect you. There are 3 billion girls out there, no girl is worth breaking your balls over. And one last piece of advice: If a girl wants you to do something, evaluate if it's worth it, but if she complains when asking you, NEVER DO IT! Even if it makes sense. Never, ever, do what a complaining girl is asking you to do. If you do, then next time she wants something, guess what she's gonna do.

So in the short term, just tell her, "I don't like PDA". If she complains, tell her to stop complaining. If she won't shut up, just tell her that you need some time alone.

You'll see this line floating a lot here, but remember: The person who gives the least amount of fucks will always have the upper hand.

Rawmeo nailed it.

She's insecure, sounds like you are too. Do you, be the best man you can be. Not doing enough PDA? Alright, but do you beat it up in the bedroom? No problem.

Sounds like she wants to have you as arm candy in public. She wants all the people she told about you to see that you're in love and gain the approval of her peers & whoever the fuck else this bitch cares about even if it's just random people. If you're secure in your relationship that's not your problem, and if she was secure in hers it wouldn't be a problem.

Next time she says that, laugh, smack her ass and reply "who says we are dating?" with a smirk.

You are welcome.

Quote: (06-30-2017 10:57 PM)Dons D Wrote:  

Grab her ass in public. Slap that booty. Treat her like a rag doll, treat her like the piece of meat she is. Unless you think its beta and rather act all alpha by not manhandling your property. But if she's a fatty I get why you wouldn't be affectionate. In that case , sad.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (07-01-2017 02:18 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Sounds like she wants to have you as arm candy in public. She wants all the people she told about you to see that you're in love and gain the approval of her peers & whoever the fuck else this bitch cares about even if it's just random people. If you're secure in your relationship that's not your problem, and if she was secure in hers it wouldn't be a problem.

Ring-a-ding-ding.

The LTR and I were on the same page about marriage (not doing it) for a long time, until one night at New Year's Eve the devoutly religious wife in a couple we are close to started filling her head with grievances about not having a diamond and how wrong it was not to be married.

LTR didn't literally want the diamond. It just made her paranoid that all her friends are talking about her disapprovingly. Silly Church Bitch was intentionally making her feel bad because SCB is a drunk, their basement had recently flooded with sewage, her husband is pissed because she won't travel, she berates her husband in front of people, her dog is dying, her mom is dying, she doesn't think her husband is as hot as she deserves, she might get laid off soon, and she'd recently found out how much harder and more often the LTR was getting her pussy wrecked than she was.

All the logic doesn't matter. Women imagine whatever nonsense they need to rationalize how they're feeling and attention/approval are as important to them as money and food. LTR doesn't even like SCB very much. SCB still knows how to intentionally poison another woman's brain, because she is a woman herself and this is life for them. We go through some temporary drama about how because she's feeling sorry for herself, this must mean I'm not treating her right. [Image: dodgy.gif]

This blew my mind briefly, but it sorted itself out when I maintained frame and SCB eventually became unwelcome in LTR's life. I am in the camp that says to physically dominate her in front of her friends. It's what most women secretly want and it's fun for me. First, though, get into the pattern of doing what you want to do, and only rewarding her for doing what you want her to do. She absolutely does want currency (gossip, material things, etc.) to spend with her friends, but you shouldn't dole it out for free or, worse, when she starts screaming and crying for it.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Don't do PDA because she wants to especially if you don't. One random day when you are doing something with her take her to a semi private area but still in public and do everything to her that turns her on. Say "this is what you wanted" and push to fuck her in that area. May not work the first time but she will be wet thinking about it every time you go out together. Make sure you are inconsistent in doing so it appears random.

We are both 18. She wants people to know we are dating she wants us to act like a cute couple. The problem is I don't care about that stuff lol. She was annoying me with it awhile ago and I straight ditched her to hang with the boys. We both have little experience with relationships, this is my first one. I honestly made fun of her for trying to send me links of how to act when dating in public.

Marry her.

Just kidding - Game for men in LTRs - read up on this. There is a ton written on it - about being playful, teasing, spontaneous, physical in public or in private, there are a myriad of other tricks like manhandling her, throwing her over your shoulder in public, lifting and throwing her onto the bed at home.

By the way - those comments of her are already some kind of shit-tests or you have to up your Game - make it part of your way as you deal with women.