rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Favorite IOI "Tells"

If you're on this forum, you understand the concept of the IOI.

I got to thinking, when a girl gives you those IOIs, which ones do you like the best? The one or ones where you go "I got her now."

Just a little fun thought experiment.

Me personally, my favorite is when a girl twirls her hair around her finger when you're talking to her. There's a certain look she gives at the same time when it's associated with that. I can't describe it, but I know what it is. When I'm talking to a girl and she does that? It's a wrap. I know I got it from here.

What kind of "tells" do you enjoy seeing?

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

She laughs when I am making jokes about people dying, me dying, murder, genocide etc. Cunt-Destroyer mode has green light from that point on.

When she brings me gifts out of the blue, especially ones I can eat or drink. That's been a good tell of interest for me anyway.

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

She puts her number into your phone

Nothing says "I care" like having my freshly shaved, and lightly powdered sack lovingly cradled

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

When she doesn't scream rape the next day.

Quote: (06-29-2017 07:22 PM)Uruz Wrote:  

She laughs when I am making jokes about people dying, me dying, murder, genocide etc. Cunt-Destroyer mode has green light from that point on.

Ahahah haha what the fuck bro!!

I guess in high school I made plenty Hitler jokes and Jew jokes but on a first date and stuff... a bit much even for me...

Biggest IOI is when you tell her you're depressed and want to kill yourself and she still wants to bang you. I did that once but I think she thought I was joking I mean I was but I was being dead serious no pun intended. Maybe I should expand it to I intend to go out Supreme Gentleman ™ style but more likely she'd just call the cops even though I'm joking especially if the acting is good.

Quote: (06-29-2017 09:24 PM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

Biggest IOI is when you tell her you're depressed and want to kill yourself and she still wants to bang you. I did that once but I think she thought I was joking I mean I was but I was being dead serious no pun intended. Maybe I should expand it to I intend to go out Supreme Gentleman ™ style but more likely she'd just call the cops even though I'm joking especially if the acting is good.

In that sense I say for example :

Her: "You will fall of that balcony."

Me: "That could be fun, especially on LSD and with bit of luck I would hit the guy who is down."

and her laughter response. I also add faces like its really funny or going intentionally overboard sometimes.

I like it when a girl grabs my dick and shoves it in her cooch.

It's IOI's like that where I just know I'm going to get laid.

I'm the King of Beijing!

When you kiss her and the only colour you see in her eyes is white.

Quote: (06-29-2017 10:33 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

[Image: 9f0c7d153519a42ac425cfbab805dc7d.jpg]

Quote: (06-29-2017 10:45 PM)Dan Woolf Wrote:  

Dan...please stop with the gay stuff...

[Image: attachment.jpg37024]   

Swallowing is always a solid IOI.

When a girl's whole body is pointing at you and you can tell you have her full attention.

Brave unwavering eye contact

Laughs and looks away then looks back to see if you're still looking.

Quote: (06-29-2017 10:51 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2017 10:45 PM)Dan Woolf Wrote:  

Dan...please stop with the gay stuff...

There's nothing gay about pro wrestling.

When a girl likes literally almost every single new instagram photos or FB photos/status or checks your snapchat constantly.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

When they give you a playful punch on the arm or light shove after a cheeky remark.

When they squint, pucker up their lips and tilt their heads trying to figure out if you're for real or playing around when you tell them they're going home with you.

When you bear hug them from the back and can feel her body give just a little bit as you tighten the grip.

I don't have a favorite, because they all have the same function. Here's one: usually a good sign if she's crossing her legs towards you, but there are many to look out for.

When she returns the KINO...

Puppy eyes.

Calling me an asshole or jerk (in the non serious way, but serious way a close second).

Playful punch or slap after teasing

That means game ON for me.

When you're sitting next to her and she put's her hand on your leg as she's talking, or she's leaning into you.

If she's not ticklish, she's used to your touch and probably wants more of it.

G

Quote: (06-29-2017 08:31 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

She puts her number into your phone
This.

Returning laser eye contact
slightly open mouth, rapt attention
catching her watching me
walking up behind me and running her fingertips lightly down my back, or kissing the top of my bald head
buying me a drink
taking my arm as we move somewhere