rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How important is a nice phone?

I've just smashed my phone screen. It's only cosmetic damage.

Would this be bad for daygame?

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

If you can still add a number to it, why would it matter?

Quote: (06-26-2017 03:45 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

No, but having the mindset that the condition of your smartphone could have an effect on how women perceive you is.

You tell me.

[Image: JREP5lU.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (06-26-2017 03:45 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

I've just smashed my phone screen. It's only cosmetic damage.

[Image: giphy.gif]

This sentence only show everything we need to know...
Iphone 8 will have a blow-me button, if you can wait...

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Suits, when you get questions (and I'm sure you do), do you go the "it's practical" route or judo into "smartphones are evil"?

Props for the small rugged Nokia. Used to have one. Simpler times...

Quote: (06-26-2017 05:58 PM)MPD Wrote:  

Suits, when you get questions (and I'm sure you do), do you go the "it's practical" route or judo into "smartphones are evil"?

Both.

Props for the small rugged Nokia. Used to have one. Simpler times...

True. It's not only practical, but smartphones are basically evil.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (06-26-2017 04:58 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

No, but having the mindset that the condition of your smartphone could have an effect on how women perceive you is.

So basically the same as a bad combover or a hat for a bald guy.

Gotya, I won't worry about it then.

Quote: (06-26-2017 05:07 PM)Suits Wrote:  

You tell me.

Stop showing off your full-colour screen and integrated 'snakes'.

I actually unbreakably disable most of my phones 'smart' features when I'm working to prevent distractions. Maybe he is onto something.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (06-26-2017 06:55 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

I actually unbreakably disable most of my phones 'smart' features when I'm working to prevent distractions. Maybe he is onto something.

Let me put it this way. A few years ago, friendly Chinese college sophomore opened me in a public square just before the countdown on NY's Eve here in Beijing. I decided to take him under my wing and we've been friends ever since.

He entered a speech making contest at his school and competed against about 100 students. His whole speech was about me and why I don't carry a smartphone.

He won first prize.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Yes but how many plates is your disciple spinning? Smile

And I wouldn't equate smartphones to comb-overs. There's throwing a plastic cup in the ocean evil then there's demonic possession crawling on the ceiling evil

Quote: (06-27-2017 05:39 AM)MPD Wrote:  

Yes but how many plates is your disciple spinning? [Image: smile.gif]

He's gay.

I'm the King of Beijing!

IF one wants or needs a smartphone, I would suggest the iPhone 4S as a balance between use and price.

The 4S is the first in the iPhone line with Siri, and the oldest phone that uses it, so any repairs should be not that much, plus a replacement of the entire phone is only about $150 or less on eBay. The highest version of iOS is 9.3.5 and should be good enough for any app that you would want to use today. The iPhone 4S is thicker than a lot of iPhones and seems to be a little sturdier than the newer thinner ones.

As a given, any iPhone needs to be in case to protect it from the inevitable accidental drops. In my observation, the newer, larger screen area on iPhones are at a disadvantage because with the larger screen area it makes a drop more likely to 'get lucky' and hit the screen dead on, causing cracks.

The only practical use I have found for an iPhone is the MAPS apps, that replaced my old GPS.

Other than that any time I want to do any work, I would need to start my laptop.

While there may be some question of if having a newer iPhone helps with game or preceived status, I don't think it would matter since everyone can or has the latest iPhone; what does matter is if your phone would allow you to have a chat conversation or not, or use social media, providing your prospect(s) is/are on social media also. After that you would put your iPhone away and concentrate on the prospect, not staring into your iPhone.

For gaming young girls, it doesn't look too good and can hurt you.

I used to have an iPhone 4s and dated a couple 29-30yo and even they made fun of it. I just played it off and made fun of it myself with them. I can pull a pretty good self deprecation game as a way to relax them into thinking I'm human and not perfect.

You can easily get Iphone 5C fo r~$100 or you can get AT&T goPhone or one of the comparable carriers iPhone SE(equivalent to iPhone 6 processor/camera wise) for $150 and get it unlocked.

Quote: (06-27-2017 01:39 AM)Suits Wrote:  

friendly Chinese college sophomore opened me

His whole speech was about me

Quote: (06-27-2017 05:48 AM)Suits Wrote:  

He's gay.

[Image: hm.gif]

Quote: (06-27-2017 12:37 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2017 01:39 AM)Suits Wrote:  

friendly Chinese college sophomore opened me

His whole speech was about me

Quote: (06-27-2017 05:48 AM)Suits Wrote:  

He's gay.

[Image: hm.gif]

Yes. Those dots connect.

To his credit, he's always been extremely respectful of my natural heterosexual state and has never even suggested interest in me. I'm not even sure if he is.

Apparently, his preference is for older men at least twice his age. I don't think I'm his type.

Even if he was, I guess you could say that I've friendzoned him.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Suits upping the game, frienzoning gay dudes.

Bro is ballin

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (06-26-2017 06:55 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2017 04:58 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

So basically the same as a bad combover or a hat for a bald guy.

Gotya, I won't worry about it then.

You can be borderline homeless, or even actually homeless and still game girls successfully. Your phone, your car, your watch, and whatever other material shit you think matters does not. These details are barely on the radar compared to your personality and how you carry yourself.

In Miami during the summer I have to wear a hat or cover my head with sunscreen if I am outside for an extended time or I get a sunburn on top of my head. I loath wearing hats because they cover my face and girls cannot see the beauty that is me (yes , I am vain) but mostly I hate covering my bald shaved head because it makes people think I am insecure about it when I am not- I in fact immediately remove the hat as soon as I get inside because I do not like wearing hats. If you are bald embrace it and shave that shit! Comb overs are a crime against humanity!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Suits has found simply a different approach.

He went back in terms of tech and is "trendy" and "hip" again for forgoing a smartphone for ideological reasons.

A broken smartphone or an old cheap model might raise some questions if you want to convey the older richer man with Game approach. Also it will spell disaster if you try to play the Seekingarrangement route.

However when you are in your 20s, then it does not matter much, so long as the rest of your Game is down pat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...g-800.html

Quote:Quote:

Rise of the retro phone: Trend for app-free bulky mobiles means some 1990s models are fetching up to £800
Among the top-sellers is the old-school Nokia 8210 at €59.99 (£48 or $80)
A vintage Nokia 8800 Arte Gold is selling online for €1,000 (£810 or $1,360)
Experts claim the high-price is because old mobile phones are now trendy
They are also simple to use, have long-lasting batteries and are more sturdy

[Image: 1401103878317_Image_galleryImage_Nokia_8210_jpg.JPG]
trendy

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/scie...flip-phone

[Image: Nokia-3310-820185.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Nokia 3310 gets new rival as Samsung adds RETRO phone to Galaxy line-up

SAMSUNG have launched a retro rival to the Nokia 3310 with the Galaxy line-up getting the addition of an old-school style phone.

My guess is that you are a younger guy and are concerned whether having a phone with a broken screen might cost you pussy.

Nah - just say:

"You know I very passionate and I always smash the screens of my phones."
"No use exchanging it, I'll smash it anyway."

Or you get this phone cover:

[Image: il_340x270.899312726_oqnf.jpg]

"Yeah - I like to smash." Said with a smirk.

I remember the time when I charged my 3310 once I week I still held the power after continuous use. Btw, I have cheap Prestigio phone, basically a Chinese phone branded by Prestigio company. Good specs for cheap, but battery has atrocious life, need to charge it once a day minimum.

I still use my old sony erricsson from time to time. Definitely a conversation topic

They actually do sell new "brick" size phones on eBay, I couldn't believe it:

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

At least here in the US, you can't just buy an old Nokia GSM phone and use it for 2 reasons:

1. the SIM cards don't work anymore, these ancient phones require an old type SIM card that you can't get any more.
2. most of the 2G networks have been shut off by AT&T/T-Mobile in favor of UMTS so they can't even be used most places.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-NEW-Classic...2424824277

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

All carriers in the US have barebones candy bar phones you get free with a plan or at very low cost ($50 or less). No need to try and get an old Nokia or "retro-revival" device.

I really wish some MGTOW jilted nerd genius would create an EMP to wipe out all the telecom satellites and see where all these crack cocaine smartphone hooked broads do next. That would be gold for us guys.

Any girl seriously questioning your smartphone cracked screen is throwing you a shit-test. People will question you in general social settings too.

You either pass or fail. The splintered screen has nothing to do with it.

Possible options:
"Yeah, new phones are so fragile I don't even know if I'll get it fixed" (usually they'll agree with you or you can segue into where the cheap places are to get it fixed and game on).

"I know I JUST got the screen replaced!" (and segue into her likely having the same experience breaking a phone right after having it fixed...except with her it was probably fixed by a beta orbiter)

"Fuck this phone, I'm waiting for my upgrade to come up" (works well if you have an expensive/semi-new phone already)

"I know I hate using phone cases so this happens sometimes" (this is actually one I've used a lot and a couple friends of mine would use as they literally hate having a phone case and that invariably ends up with a broken screen from time to time)

Use your imagination or just tell the truth (not that you're a cheapass but that you don't even plan to fix it) and maintain frame.

The only times a "nice phone" come into play is if you have such a crap phone that it's totally incongruent with your lifestyle/persona.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"