rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When the value gap is large, there is no shit-test.

This is a theory that my friend have told me, he said that alpha males who are on top of the hierchy do not get shit-tested. I thought about it for a second and I think he made a good point.

He elaborated on saying, "People like Leonardo Dicaprio, billinaires, or high celebrities don't really get shit-tested because girls don't need to find out if they are 'faking' confidence or not." The girls including models are scared to lose the guy because they are too high value for them.

If these people get shit-tested, they will just either walk away because they don't give a fuck or they mostly gather around super elite exclusive parties, so people who shit-test others (normally the bitchy ones) are not even invited in the first place.

Thoughts?

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

You had to have someone explain this to you?

Pussy ain't for pussies...

I see killjoy got a new account.

I can't relate to Celebrity or super-rich hierarchy but, in my experience, it happens more when dealing with basic bishes.

Bishes are programmed to erroneously equivocate their vagina's worth to your level of income, status, and success no matter what.

Quote: (06-26-2017 01:39 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

You had to have someone explain this to you?

We are just discussing stuff. He just made a good point. My game is way better than him.

Thanks for reading. lol.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Quote: (06-26-2017 01:42 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I see killjoy got a new account.

Nope. Just new to this forum. I used to write more in rsd forums.

Idk who killjoy is, but thanks for reading though.

- Heat

Quote: (06-26-2017 01:44 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

I can't relate to Celebrity or super-rich hierarchy but, in my experience, it happens more when dealing with basic bishes.

Bishes are programmed to erroneously equivocate their vagina's worth to your level of income, status, and success no matter what.

Absolutely agreed.

- Heat

Wrong.

I remember hearing about this story of this Playboy Playmate who dated Stallone some 15 years ago. He was back then hotter and still in his Hollywood prime (certainly on a SMV value of 10+).

She said that they had many dates, lots of sex until one day months into dating she commented that he looked short in his suit. He looked at her only and she knew that she crossed a line. She instantly regretted it and said sorry, but it was too late. He never met her again.

High value men don't need to put up with shit with their side-pieces. And if the side-pieces want to be main pieces, then they need to behave like angels, since it is unlikely that they are going to be hotter than the other women such a man can get.

So no - no matter if the SMV value is higher than hers, women after a time will shit-test you.

But they won't shit-test you in the beginning if your SMV is much higher or you are high-value. But they will start one day for sure, but it is a different kind of shit-test that does not try to assess your value.

You're proving the very point you're attempting to disprove by using a wealthy well-known celebrity as an example.
Even if you're a hedge fund manager making bank, the hot cocktail waitress you're banging will undoubtedly, at some point, try to test you and see if she can pocket your nuts. It's what bishes do.

I agree that certain girls will still shit-test you, but like others have said, those girls are the ones who don't know how to act in front of a high value man because they have not been around that caliber of guys often.

- Heat

Quote: (06-26-2017 03:40 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I remember hearing about this story of this Playboy Playmate who dated Stallone some 15 years ago. He was back then hotter and still in his Hollywood prime (certainly on a SMV value of 10+).

She said that they had many dates, lots of sex until one day months into dating she commented that he looked short in his suit. He looked at her only and she knew that she crossed a line. She instantly regretted it and said sorry, but it was too late. He never met her again.

I feel like that wasn't even a harsh shit-test. I feel like Stallone over-rected at that point, but good story though. I agree on other stuff you said.

- Heat

Quote: (06-26-2017 03:53 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

You're proving the very point you're attempting to disprove by using a wealthy well-known celebrity as an example.
Even if you're a hedge fund manager making bank, the hot cocktail waitress you're banging will undoubtedly, at some point, try to test you and see if she can pocket your nuts. It's what bishes do.

Correct - no matter your value. Even if you are a celeb and have a 12 value (as male celebs are) - she will shit-test you one day.

In other news, water is wet.

But seriously, a good way to know your perceived SMV market gap between you and your woman, if the shit tests she gives you, or what she lets you get away with.

This reminds me of one of George Clooney's girlfriends, a cute vivacious waitress he met in Vegas named Sarah Larson.

[Image: larsonclooney.jpg]

In a way, she was perfect for him, attractive, vivacious, sexy, thrill seeker (former Fear Factor contestant), no competition.

I remember though, reading interviews with her, and she started to get bolder and bolder, actually being dismissive of him, as if their relationship were set in stone.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/tre...rson-0608/

Pretty soon she was being interviewed by mainstream magazines, saying things like:

"Although if George had been on a reality show, I don't think I'd have talked to him. It would have been like, That's nice," she says, dismissively waving her hand. "I don't know. He still wants to date me, and I ate a scorpion."

(Red Flag, unknown at the time: "She studied microbiology at Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington")

And,

"I see him as a normal person, like anyone else. He just happens to have a well-known face." But she admits, "You do have to be cautious of who you let in your life. You realize who is good for you and who's not pretty quickly."

It wasn't long after that he dumped her. A little too cocky for her own good.

And she thought they were about to be married:
http://gawker.com/5012800/unlike-rest-of...-arm-candy

“She thought they were getting married. Instead, she got dumped,” a friend said. “She’s really upset. Devastated.”
As things got serious with Clooney, Larson had moved into his Los Angeles mansion, subletting her home in Las Vegas. Tongues wagged that she might be "the one" when he took her to the Oscars this year.

"She’s totally heartbroken and doesn’t deserve this,” a friend said. “It came out of nowhere. They had made all these plans.”

I didn't know anything about game back then, but I kind of winced when I read the interviews. Nuclear shit test is acting like the celebrity is lucky to have you in their life.

Thought she was in control.

Instead it was, don't let the door hit yuh where the good Lord split yuh.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote:Quote:

Why would you ever put yourself in this situation?

My experience is that 8's and particularly 9's don't shit test much. Consequently, if you date them you don't get shit tested much.

8's and 9's are also very seldom rude without a good reason.

Great post about Larson and Clooney.

"Men are the gatekeepers of commitment." Can't remember exactly where I read it, here or ROK but it rings true , her talking about it like it's a done deal and then being distraught when they broke up. Haha , taking things for granted

When you have legit and well-established game, a shit test isn't a shit test any more. She's just opening the door to some fun flirting a teasing that will be mutually enjoyable and will leave her panties as soaked as a moron without an umbrella in Bangkok for the entire month of August.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (06-26-2017 05:09 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

“She thought they were getting married. Instead, she got dumped,” a friend said. “She’s really upset. Devastated.”
As things got serious with Clooney, Larson had moved into his Los Angeles mansion, subletting her home in Las Vegas. Tongues wagged that she might be "the one" when he took her to the Oscars this year.

"She’s totally heartbroken and doesn’t deserve this,” a friend said. “It came out of nowhere. They had made all these plans.”

I didn't know anything about game back then, but I kind of winced when I read the interviews. Nuclear shit test is acting like the celebrity is lucky to have you in their life.

Thought she was in control.

Instead it was, don't let the door hit yuh where the good Lord split yuh.

Women get used to it fast - super fast. They get attached to a man and then instantly make grand plans in their heads while you are thinking of another girl that you would like to fuck too.

She was 29 and latched on to him like a starving piranha.

My bet is that she is an eternal Alpha widow and will always compare her future relationships with Clooney. She will probably not settle:

http://www.celebuzz.com/2013-07-10/whate...ah-larson/

A few years ago she worked at a New York beauty spa - shift manager:

“I’m the director for a medical spa in New York City. We do mostly aesthetics — hydro facials, oxygen facials, laser treatments.,” Larson told CB!

And her lips are still sealed when it comes to her famous flame, as she said once before soon after they split: “I haven’t spoken with him in a very long time,” she told Access. “Not necessarily that there’s hard feelings but we just haven’t, you know, the same thing. When you break-up, it’s difficult but you move on.”

She is now 37 and does not work there - also likely does not want to put her mug into the limelight.

It's inevitable because a woman's self worth is derived from the man she is with, to an extent.

Once she has absorbed your status to a point where she thinks she can wield it, she will.

It's not just shit tests but rather, a demarcation of how much she can get away with.

It's like the North Koreans testing missiles.

They know they shouldn't but will do it to test the boundaries until they get called out and it's too late.

Some women get away with it and take up more in the zero sum game (like a football/soccer game - possession).

Others get shut down when the man's self aware of his worth.

Shit tests never end, they just shift from checking if you walk the walk that you talk to pushing boundaries to mould you to defining power struggles and setting new behavioural norms.

Dependent also on her friends and the stuff they hear their friends getting away with.

Sometimes it's just to piss us off to prove they can control our emotions.

Other times it's because they are spiteful that you checked out a girl that she knew she was in direct competition in and flirted with another guy.

These tests come in numerous forms, shapes and behavioural patterns.

It's also breaking the rules you may have established i.e. something you don't like and she does it.

Difference between men is that a high value man and a celebrity will set the respect threshold higher than a normal man simply because he has options and she is replacable.

Assume the man's tolerance has a price.

He sets the price based off his sexual experience, confidence and what he is looking for in a partner.

The woman haggle over the price trying to make him tolerate more.

The man gets tired of this or realizes he is being taken for an idiot and sells to another woman willing to buy cheaper.

This is the general cycle and changes from man to man.

It's a cycle throughout all social classes and stuff.

The only difference is that when you are a celeb or whatever, there's another 988342 women lined up to jump on your dick.

Women want what other women want so you get away with more and they tone it down; it numbs it out.

Still, trust women to be women and they will try and convert an inch in to a mile, over a long enough time frame.

SMV sets the entry level (what you put up with) and tolerance level (exit; what you cannot put up with anymore) for female behaviour.

In between, during relationships it's the negotiation or women trying to change those levels to their benefit.

Of course, based off what you are used to, you can find a 'high value' (on paper) man who has been monogamous for 10 years and the hyenahs will scoop him up and keep him soft and easy. Malleable.

There is obviously a gap between DiCaprio and a 5. A 5 wont shit test DiCaprio. But a ten and DiCaprio exist in the same realm. A super alpha will still get tests from a beautiful woman.

Which is why its great to bang sub par girls, they hardly shit test.

Quote: (06-26-2017 04:35 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

But seriously, a good way to know your perceived SMV market gap between you and your woman, if the shit tests she gives you, or what she lets you get away with.

Quote: (06-27-2017 05:08 AM)Noir Wrote:  

SMV sets the entry level (what you put up with) and tolerance level (exit; what you cannot put up with anymore) for female behaviour.

In between, during relationships it's the negotiation or women trying to change those levels to their benefit.

x2

In longer term relationships I like to reverse shit test them to make sure they are worthy of still being with me. [Image: wink.gif] LOL

Even shorter ones, even first dates, I'll shit test them with stuff like, do you like guns? What do you think of Trump? Talk about negatives about Feminism, etc...

Larson was cute, that's it (7?). A classic case of not knowing yourself. Clooney long played her and exposed her for what she was; a delusional american woman. Just enough time to see who she truly was when she got sloppy.

Once she got dumped it must have been the most nuclear SMV end/wall hit/self imposed hell possible ... the bitch must say to herself over and over "I dated George Clooney" ... which reinforces yet again how the visions of cat lady sugar plums keep dancing in her head. Every time she meets a man somewhat interested she probably scoffs and George's Cheshire cat grin tells her "He's not me" and laughs... must drive her crazy.

Later on she'll resort to just telling people that she did in fact date Clooney, her wrinkled last hurrah at self-esteem. I'd say it's like a former NFL player showing off his super bowl ring ("I dated Clooney") when he's 60 or older. The problem for her is that the NFL guy actually worked hard his whole life and became something. Sadly for her, she just was.

I'll say it again boys, "Know yourself".

Now let's all laugh one final time for Miss Larson. Hahaha

Quote: (06-27-2017 12:41 PM)chitown72 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2017 04:35 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2017 05:08 AM)Noir Wrote:  

x2

In longer term relationships I like to reverse shit test them to make sure they are worthy of still being with me. [Image: wink.gif] LOL

Even shorter ones, even first dates, I'll shit test them with stuff like, do you like guns? What do you think of Trump? Talk about negatives about Feminism, etc...

I personally avoid politics and religion and direct my shit tests to any of these categories:

- challenging their femininity and their suitability for me
- changing my behaviour to see how much their are pinging off me

All old school PUA shit is based off this. Push pull, push 2-3 times, pull 1-2 times.

RSD Tim put out the breaking rapport theory which is also quite useful.

Trying for rapport - sales men, people pitching things, people wanting stuff due to a value projection of your target being more important than you. Vocal projection goes upwards.

Neutral rapport - any normal conversation with a person you seem to be on the same level, you aren't chasing anything. Neutral vocal projection.

Breaking rapport - coming from a place of authority, usually found with teachers, policemen, people in a position of 'power' either absolute (across spectrums) or relative (within an environment). Downward vocal projection.

BR, breaking rapport, is another form of a shit test in a way, where you challenge and make them compensate for the perceived value gap. You are testing them to see if they can match up and also challenging their frame.

It's mental gymnastics past a point but definitely has merit.

High value women don't usually shit test the men they see as higher value than themselves upfront in the way that a 6 might shit test a high value guy. The really high value women have a feedback loop wherein if they are attracted to a guy, they think that he must really be the good stuff because she's got all the options in the world and likes him.

Up front she will give herself to him, heart and body. The shit tests come later down the line as she is in it for keeps and might want to actually reproduce with him. Her testing is deeper. If a very high value women doesn't think you are attracted, she will dismiss you with no drama, in a polite way.

It's the average to cute girls that will shit test the most upfront (6-7) because they are weary of getting pumped and dumped by high value men. I have an entire section on this stuff in my book. Of course the girls aren't going to shit test DiCaprio, but he's also not going for average girls. Most average girls would probably literally have a heart attack or faint if Leo showed an iota of interest in them. The hamster wheel will have taken off to Mars. You can't shit test when you are passed out.