rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How will a mixed-race Aussie guy do with White American girls?

So I'm making my 1st tip to USA next month, travelling all over.

I'm a Australian citizen (born and bred) westernized but of mixed ancestry. I'm East Indian and white Australian (Irish/English) I look racially ambiguous and can pass for a bunch of other races. I'm handsome and gym fit.

Ive come across a few White American girls on my uni campus here in Australia and the results are positive so far, I get checked out and get given 'green lights". When I travelled to Europe I met some American tourists and did quite well with them too.

What can I expect when I vist the states? Will racism hinder my potential?

I think american girls are some of the least racist in the world. Even society there (as a visitor at least).

I have spent monthes there and never had a girl go cold when she knew im from lebanon, etc.... it was never a factor.

Scandinavian girls that i met have went from very hot to very cold (but smaller sample size).

Give me a free speech society over a PC sjw infested one any day

The media overseas makes racism in the USA look much worse then it is. Youd be unlikely to encounter anything if you speak and dress well.

For a country that has everything..your Australian accent and mixed ancestry will actually be unique here. Id be surprised if you didn't do well.

You'll do good. People will find you unique just for your accent alone, the fact that you are half white I think will be a bonus - though I guess it depends where you're going.

Quote: (06-23-2017 09:36 AM)godzilla Wrote:  

The media overseas makes racism in the USA look much worse then it is. Youd be unlikely to encounter anything if you speak and dress well.

For a country that has everything..your Australian accent and mixed ancestry will actually be unique here. Id be surprised if you didn't do well.

Do you think women will go cold when I tell them in half Indian? From what I hear the social stigma is that they're viewed as goofy, unattractive etc?

If a girl didn't want to fuck you because your part Indian, does that make them racist in your eyes?

Quote: (06-23-2017 09:49 AM)BronzedAdonis Wrote:  

Do you think women will go cold when I tell them in half Indian? From what I hear the social stigma is that they're viewed as goofy, unattractive etc?

"Wow! You're like...half Indian! Like Cherokeeeee...or like Apacheeeeee?"

- Typical American Chick

Quote: (06-23-2017 11:36 AM)buja Wrote:  

- Typical American Chick

^ Funny, though I doubt they would know (by heart) actual tribal names

Zyzz, is that you?

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Your accent will be huge

Play it up if you can

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Quote: (06-23-2017 11:44 AM)scrambled Wrote:  

- Typical American Chick

^ Funny, though I doubt they would know (by heart) actual tribal names

ha ha, so true

Man you don't even need to tell them your ethnicity if you don't want to: all they will care about is that you're Australian (and yes, your accent is gonna do a lot of work for you, assuming you don't have a bogan auzzie accent).

I've got an Ethiopian-Australian buddy (grew up in Aus, parents Ethiopian), light brown skin, girls don't even ask about his ethnicity or anything like that, they just love the fact that he's Australian. He also definitely plays it up, since as it is so many girls here have all kinds of dreams of visiting/working in Australia, I'd advise you do the same.

So expect your interactions with most girls to be a lot easier just based on your accent: if you've got the accent then girls won't even give a shit about your ethnicity.

Also as it is, your insecurity about being mixed-race (I'm mixed as well) is pretty unnecessary: I'm sure you could easily play that up as well. I always end up telling girls shit like 'you know, after we get married, I don't think we should have kids'.. (why thebassist, why??), 'oh, it would just be unfair- our kids would be so smart and so beautiful that the rest of the kids just wouldn't stand a chance'. No need to be insecure at all about being half-Indian, if you get it in the girls' minds that mixed-race people are more attractive/exotic then it works out to be an easy DHV.

Anyway man enjoy, I'm sure you're gonna kill it, looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

I'm East Indian. 100% Brown. Have I had issues with it growing up? Yes. Am I over it? Yes, absolutely, even though I remember the amateur feeling of it quite well.

There are many threads on this but at the end of the day, Indian guys that are in shape, dress well and have a solid accent (not too Indian) will do even better than white guys that don't work that hard on themselves. When girls didn't give me any attention, I had none of these things.

When I started to, Viola! The list of women interested in me in the verg distant past included a brunette 7 with an exceptional rack, a prior blonde homecoming queen, many carribean women and the list goes on to this day. I'm 39 years old.

I am very unique because people don't expect me to be the way I am. People around me enjoy that and I love it. I also dress exceptionally well.

Edit: Based on my experiences alone, you should be killing it. Don't fuck that up by over thinking it in your own head. I'm not saying you're any less of a man if you don't get laid but the whole race thing should not be the barrier to that.

As long as you are not a beta bitch you will do ok.Don't play up the Aussie shit say you are from Sydney or Melbourne where ever you are from.Also I love yanks so I say so. No country has treated me with more hospitality.

Being worried you are half Indian is falling into the boyfriend vibe already in my opinion.Don't bring shit up, go with the moment

I'm mixed race myself and look latino maybe.I never did well with yanks until I took on the red pill.Be aware of the IOIs yanks throw them out more than most.Start throwing the gdays around won't come off authentic ..and they love the authentic which means don't be afraid to break rapport with them.Start sucking up and your done.Also aim higher than you would at home.

My Fijian Indian mate ,Italian Australian and Mauritian Sri Lakan mates all love the US and do better there than at home.The de-nominator amongst all of them is they are not beta or come across weak.Also all can dress well and I don't mean suits.

The accent alone will get you a lot of attention. You'll still need some game to close but you'll still have an easier time than your average American guy, especially in smaller cities.

- Typical American Chick

"Um you're like um Aboriginal or something riiiiigggghhhtttt???? That accent is like such a giveaway and it's sooooooooooooooooooo hot."

You'll probably be getting that so long as you have a bit of game. Have fun you're gonna have lots of it.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Take as many as you can to Australia.

How long are you staying over there for?
I was keen to go over but a mate of mine backed out. I'm still keen to check the place out

Quote: (06-23-2017 09:11 AM)BronzedAdonis Wrote:  

So I'm making my 1st tip to USA next month, travelling all over.

I'm a Australian citizen (born and bred) westernized but of mixed ancestry. I'm East Indian and white Australian (Irish/English) I look racially ambiguous and can pass for a bunch of other races. I'm handsome and gym fit.

Ive come across a few White American girls on my uni campus here in Australia and the results are positive so far, I get checked out and get given 'green lights". When I travelled to Europe I met some American tourists and did quite well with them too.

What can I expect when I vist the states? Will racism hinder my potential?

No it don't hide your potential....Just keep faith on yourself.

Quote: (06-27-2017 12:48 PM)Mr Pancho Wrote:  

Take as many as you can to Australia.

[Image: original.jpg?656c67]

No thanks, man.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

This is a new watered down version of an Indian Race Troll thread.

Realize that the US is probably the least or second least racist country in the world. You'll be fine, and girls will dig the accent. I've got nothing else to add that somebody hasn't already. Good luck, happy hunting.

Quote: (06-28-2017 11:34 PM)Space Cowboy Wrote:  

Realize that the US is probably the least or second least racist country in the world. You'll be fine, and girls will dig the accent. I've got nothing else to add that somebody hasn't already. Good luck, happy hunting.

That's utter horseshit, but the Oz accent thing is legit.

I attended a function about a year ago with this lanky, bird-nosed dude from Australia and girls kept coming up to him and grabbing his arm and wanting to talk to him. It was bizarre. I asked him which one he liked, but he said, "No mate, I'm just looking for a relationship, I don't sleep around, mate. It's disgusting." [Image: tard.gif]

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.