rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Truth Is, Most Guys Just Aren't Built For The Player Lifestyle

You have to have an inherent coldness in you to be able to bang sluts & next them and continue on with that lifestyle for years & years without feeling empty. Truth is, guys with sociopathic traits make the best players because they can keep their feelings (emotions & thirst levels) in check. It takes a special kind of person to be able to switch off emotionally like that.

That's why a lot of this PUA stuff is a farce because most guys don't have these traits. The average Joe Schmoe is emotional and wants desperately to pair bond. Most guys you see just cling onto (and develop oneitis for) the first decent looking girl that will play with their genitals. So when I see threads on here where a guy is asking for advice with a particular girl, and that advice is "NEXT!", I chuckle to myself because I know that advice will go unheeded. Most guys just don't have the stomach for the player lifestyle. They don't even have the heart to screen girls properly. The concept of letting go is too difficult/scary for them, so they take what they can get and hold on for dear life.

It's pathetic, but true.

Do your grandparents know youre using their computer...again?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (06-23-2017 12:46 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Do your grandparents know youre using their computer...again?

I'm convinced "Likes" were one of the worst things to happen to internet forums because you have attention-whoring queens like this guy who structure their entire posting style around aquiring likes and who desperately tries to derail conversation just so he can get his daily dose of dopamine

Quote: (06-23-2017 12:42 AM)killjoy Wrote:  

You have to have an inherent coldness in you to be able to bang sluts & next them and continue on with that lifestyle for years & years without feeling empty. Truth is, guys with sociopathic traits make the best players because they can keep their feelings (emotions & thirst levels) in check. It takes a special kind of person to be able to switch off emotionally like that.

That's why a lot of this PUA stuff is a farce because most guys don't have these traits. The average Joe Schmoe is emotional and wants desperately to pair bond. Most guys you see just cling onto (and develop oneitis for) the first decent looking girl that will play with their genitals. So when I see threads on here where a guy is asking for advice with a particular girl, and that advice is "NEXT!", I chuckle to myself because I know that advice will go unheeded. Most guys just don't have the stomach for the player lifestyle. They don't even have the heart to screen girls properly. The concept of letting go is too difficult/scary for them, so they take what they can get and hold on for dear life.

It's pathetic, but true.

My friend you make the assumption that EVERY guy on this forum (lurker or frequent poster) has designs to slay as much pussy as possible and never wants to to settle down when that is farthest from the truth.

It would be beneficial to your membership to this forum to read some other sub forums other than the game one. Plenty of people in the past have made the same mistakes you are making right now and have since been banned.
This place to help people not be little them and ridicule them because they sought out help with their dating life.

You make fun of guys for wanting traditional pair bonding as well as seasoned vets who provide valuable and FREE advice...

What value do you bring to the forum?

Quote: (06-23-2017 01:08 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

It's pathetic, but true.

My friend you make the assumption that EVERY guy on this forum (lurker or frequent poster) has designs to slay as much pussy as possible and never wants to to settle down when that is farthest from the truth.

It would be beneficial to your membership to this forum to read some other sub forums other than the game one. Plenty of people in the past have made the same mistakes you are making right now and have since been banned.
This place to help people not be little them and ridicule them because they sought out help with their dating life.

You make fun of guys for wanting traditional pair bonding as well as seasoned vets who provide valuable and FREE advice...

What value do you bring to the forum?

Can you read? I'm not making fun of anybody, it's just an observation.

It's pathetic, but true.

Talking about likes with 22 threads started out of your 58 posts...

You have good points in this post but what discussion do you bring here as you states fact and then mock this forum and the guys on it.
Nobody forces to come here to start threads about each one of your thoughts so please chuckle in silence behind your screen.

It's pathetic, but true.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

90 percent sure Killjoy is Johnbozz.

I'm getting married because I'm sick of doing laundry. Guess I'm not an alpha dark triad sociopath.

OP

58 posts

22 threads

[Image: 200_s.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (06-23-2017 01:27 AM)blck Wrote:  

It's pathetic, but true.

Talking about likes with 22 threads started out of your 58 posts...

You have good points in this post but what discussion do you bring here as you states fact and then mock this forum and the guys on it.
Nobody forces to come here to start threads about each one of your thoughts so please chuckle in silence behind your screen.

It's pathetic, but true.

You guys are taking this too personally. I chuckle at the notion of "NEXT!" because even if its good advice, it's not...realistic advice; most guys just don't have the balls to next a girl they really like. They live in scarcity.

I actually side with OP.... Game provides men with choice.. The power that most women have. I Didn't read it as him bringing down anyone. You guys misundestood. I believe he is saying that to be trully successful at game you have to internally BELIEVE that it's your way of life... You can't secretly want women to accept you and love you for yourself without game but post about being redpill. It's either all in or nothing

Your first paragraph looks at the situation as if women have no control, and every man is taking advantage of that fact.
Apart from religious and moral obligations, if a (pretty) woman gives you free poosy, are you going to say no? Not every person wants a relationship to stem from sex. Your saying it takes a cold/sociopathic man to have lots of women at hand only works if the man strung the woman along for sex, then destroyed their hopes and dreams; you are assuming every man does this.

PUA is only a farce if it does not work. If a man cannot take a tried and proven solution to his problem, then he does not really have any problem, and he is just complaining.

Why do you care about what "Joe Schmoe" is doing?

Quote: (06-23-2017 03:04 AM)mickeyd Wrote:  

Why do you care about what "Joe Schmoe" is doing?

Why do you care that I care?

See, I can play the game of pointless questions too.

You can literally apply that to every thread on every forum in all existence, "why do you care?"

Killjoy, I'm trying to understand what you're getting at.

It seems you're saying that most guys won't bother to learn or apply game, or find ways to improve themselves, and will continue on with being dissatisfied.

If that's what you're saying, well yes of course that's true, everyone knows this. And?

The point of forum however is to learn, share, teach and help one another. To encourage and nurture the aspirations of dudes who would like to improve their lives, whether that means bang 100 girls, get a girlfriend, find a wife, navigate a relationship, start a business, make more money, lose weight, find a dope new destination etc.

One does not need to be "sociopath" to learn to interact with women better and to seduce them, that kind of thinking is Jezebel bullshit and not welcome here.

The entire rest of the world and internet exists to cater to dudes who have no interest in bettering their lives, there is no need to turn this forum into yet another avenue to teach guys to settle for less or to tell them not to bother improving. Of course many/most dudes aren't going to bother following through with what they read here, that's fine, but we're not going to start giving shitty advice because it's more "realistic" for those dudes.

Every man can improve to some degree, often a great deal. If you want to see more "realistic" advice that caters to the majority of people who have mentally checked out and don't want to improve, then perhaps head to Reddit or similar.

Americans are dreamers too

Edit: GlobalMan said it first by only 4 minutes gap! but he said it better.

[IMHO] I see that what you're getting at is your advice that you give to newbies is going to waste?
You're not the first one to feel so, many a times an advice starts with something like, I think you're troll but I'll still take my chances...
Do I have to tell you why that's the case?

The best part of having that player mentality is indeed how challenging it is, it might be fading for you because you're only human. Even for athletes, they're in form during the 20-30 [yo] age spectrum only.
If you're still going strong 10 years in, you're a legend, end of story.

It's okay, you're just thinking out loud.

I'm very grateful to this forum for helping me start early. Game, Fitness even Style.

Are there internet forums that provide group-sourced life solutions to not being a compulsive thread generating attention whore?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

While the OP does make a couple of reasonable, if obvious points- particularly about most guys ( including me) not being cut out for the player lifestyle, he completely missed the point of this forum which is self improvement leading to more success with women.

I have to admit, I much prefer pair bonding over ONS. I like being in a relationship. It doesn't mean that the RVF does not have a lot of value for me and others like me. For example, I first heard of the keto/ low carb diet on RVF and I've lost 40-50lb since last summer. Self improvement!

I would say that Killjoy is living up to his user-name, which will soon have a line struck through it. I'm in before the ban!

Quote: (06-23-2017 04:00 AM)Guitarman Wrote:  

For example, I first heard of the keto/ low carb diet on RVF and I've lost 40-50lb since last summer. Self improvement!

Damn, that is great man!

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (06-23-2017 03:30 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Killjoy, I'm trying to understand what you're getting at.

It seems you're saying that most guys won't bother to learn or apply game, or find ways to improve themselves, and will continue on with being dissatisfied.

If that's what you're saying, well yes of course that's true, everyone knows this. And?

The point of forum however is to learn, share, teach and help one another. To encourage and nurture the aspirations of dudes who would like to improve their lives, whether that means bang 100 girls, get a girlfriend, find a wife, navigate a relationship, start a business, make more money, lose weight, find a dope new destination etc.

One does not need to be "sociopath" to learn to interact with women better and to seduce them, that kind of thinking is Jezebel bullshit and not welcome here.

The entire rest of the world and internet exists to cater to dudes who have no interest in bettering their lives, there is no need to turn this forum into yet another avenue to teach guys to settle for less or to tell them not to bother improving. Of course many/most dudes aren't going to bother following through with what they read here, that's fine, but we're not going to start giving shitty advice because it's more "realistic" for those dudes.

Every man can improve to some degree, often a great deal. If you want to see more "realistic" advice that caters to the majority of people who have mentally checked out and don't want to improve, then perhaps head to Reddit or similar.

What I'm saying is, it takes an inherent coldness and/or and lack of empathy (sociopathic traits) to the apply the "NEXT" mentality to your real life relationships. You see it over & over, a chick causing a guy the slightest bit of annoyance or inconvenience and the dominant response is "NEXT!". It's easy to say NEXT when you have absolutely no stake in that relationship. It's become an easy buzzword and lazy advice that really only guys that have those sociopaths traits could apply in real life (in the context of the "player lifestyle"---moving on from girl to girl and nexting girls that cause you the slightest annoyance). Most guys live in scarcity and are just trying to hold onto what they got, that's the truth. The veneer of stoicism that the PUA community tries to put out there is silly because most guys simply don't have those traits and are just as emotional as women.

It's pathetic, but true.

I wouldnt say I am naturally that way but you HAVE to be that way to have success with women. Women manipulate emotional men and walk all over them. Thats why frame and other aspects of game are so important. Its especially true the higher you go in numbers (i.e. a girl who is a 6 versus a girl who is a 8 or 9). Ive trained myself through practice to keep my emotions and thirst levels in check and the better I am with it the better I tend to do with women. Nothing psychotic about it.

I am not sure where I have ever just resorted to the word NEXT when guys ask about issues with chicks.

Finally, I am in this still for a LTR and I think game is going to help me eventually GET that 8 or 9 I want and KEEP her.

Nothing sociopathic about that.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Killjoy wrote;
" What I'm saying; NEXT when you have absolutely no stake in that relationship. It's become an easy buzzword and lazy advice that really only guys that have those sociopaths traits could apply in real life (in the context of the "player lifestyle"---moving on from girl to girl and nexting girls that cause you the slightest annoyance). Most guys live in scarcity and are just trying to hold onto what they got, that's the truth. The veneer of stoicism that the PUA community tries to put out there is silly because most guys simply don't have those traits and are just as emotional as women."

That
Is effectively game denial. Which should at least get a warning if not a seven day ban.

By that I mean that if you get and apply to yourself the essential points of this forum which are self improvement and red pill awareness then you will no longer have a desperate scarcity mentality that will adversely colour your behaviour around women. You will know that the red pill reality is that it is not such a big deal to "next", that's not being sociopathic, that is being realistic as to how the world really works.

Therefore, I have to conclude that John Bozz/ Killjoy is trolling the forum on this thread with his "sociopath" argument.

So which are you, killjoy? The sociopath nexting girls or the guy desperate to find a 5 that will stick with him?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (06-23-2017 04:34 AM)Guitarman Wrote:  

Killjoy wrote;
" What I'm saying is, it takes an inherent coldness and/or and lack of empathy (sociopathic traits) to the apply the "NEXT" mentality to your real life relationships. You see it over & over, a chick causing a guy the slightest bit of annoyance or inconvenience and the dominant response is "NEXT!". It's easy to say NEXT when you have absolutely no stake in that relationship. It's become an easy buzzword and lazy advice that really only guys that have those sociopaths traits could apply in real life (in the context of the "player lifestyle"---moving on from girl to girl and nexting girls that cause you the slightest annoyance). Most guys live in scarcity and are just trying to hold onto what they got, that's the truth. The veneer of stoicism that the PUA community tries to put out there is silly because most guys simply don't have those traits and are just as emotional as women."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That
Is effectively game denial. Which should at least get a warning if not a seven day ban.

I'm probably getting banned regardless for two reasons:

1) I tend to go against the group-think, which is a big no-no, and the turnover rate here is awfully high, so the chance of me getting banned is almost a certainty. The sad thing is, the manosphere at times is just as big of an echo chamber as a lot of feminist/SJW sites you guys make fun of. It's terribly ironic that a lot of you can't see that.

2) fags like PapayaTapper have been lobbying to get me banned since I first started posting, probably because they have nothing better to do.

It's fine, I just wanted to have an interesting conversation before that eventually happens.

Sociopath term gets over used. Oftentimes confused with psychopath. I've known both. Under 1% of the population male or female falls into either. There's small telltales that most overlook. For instance, they usually despise garlic, drink coffee black, prefer spicy food. You can google this.

A lot of men simply aren't biologically wired for "game". Could be argued most K-selected men (providers/SWPL types) fall into this category.

Most men however are aware of the rat race that modern dating is. There's simply way more men than women at the moment in the west.

It's also possible for the most dark triad male to get around 80 notches, one day meet a woman who just "gets him", and he feels emotion over her. A man who is very dark triad is still prone to this if he's straight.

The only men exempt from this are those who are truly gay.

PUA is a strange thing. On the one hand, there's really a lot of great advice out there that should be carefully and naturally incorporated into one's personality (as opposed to tacked on). On the other hand, a lot of the advice is stupid and most PUAs are immature losers and full of shit. And the term, that stupid term, pick up artist. It makes it sound as though getting women to like you is some kind of circus trick. People in western countries spend so much time talking about sex, while everyone else talks less and just gets on with it. Same with this. PUA could only ever have been a western concept. How ridiculous that something so natural has become something to be extensively studied. And it's tailored for western females, which makes it warped. I went through that phase and now I've grown out of it. But it shouldn't even be a phase in the first place.

And now, here's my guide to game :

1) Leave the west
2) Have standards
3) Be yourself (while putting your best foot forward)

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/