rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine, Poland, Romania or Balkans? Where would you go today?

Hello International Playaz!

I’m a new member & unfortunately still confused on which European countries to hit after reading many of the informative posts made[Image: huh.gif] I'm 36, from Toronto, mixed background: Caribbean & S American. I will be in Rome this month for business & have the last week off to get my Mack on anywhere that Ryan, Wizz, or any other charter airline that connects from there. So far I’m leaning towards any of the following:

ZAGREB, SKOPJE, SOFIA, BUDAPEST, BUCHAREST, WARSAW & or KIEV.

Which city would you go to today if you only had a week to visit[Image: huh.gif]? Any tips of upcoming events, festivals or anything else involving beautiful women would help make my decision.

Thanks in advance to everyone here for your continued valuable insight & great contributions!

Tough decision, but why Warsaw for Poland?

Quote: (09-01-2011 02:12 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Tough decision, but why Warsaw for Poland?

Because there is a direct flight from Rome. I'm open for other cities in Poland, as long as I don't have to spend a lot of time travelling due to connections and the language barrier.

ps. Thanks for this site. Looking forward to Day Bang

I haven't been to any but one of the cities you've mentioned. I've been to Bucharest Romania many times and have had a good time each time I was there. The women are friendly and easy to talk to but not so easy to bed.

I always have had success in Romania because I've got a number of contacts in Romania.

I'm sure you'll get many more inputs for the other locations.

I would say rule out Kiev and Budapest because English is not widely spoken. Rule out Warsaw because it is generally not deemed a great place to go in Poland (you probably want to consider Krakow or Wroclaw before Warsaw).

If you like Slavic girls, then go to Zagreb, if you like other Balkan features then Sofia, Skopje, and Bucharest will work. I've heard Sofia is very very cheap, which is a plus.

Sofia or bucharest

Budapest is the most beautiful city of those you listed. So for sightseeing or touristy stuff - go there.
For girls... many people here have said that if your sole intention for going to a city/country is girls, you will probably be disappointed. One week may be just too short in order to get girls.
But anyway - the prettiest girls from the cities on your list are in Kiev.
Cheapest fun to be had in Sofia and Skopje.
Bucharest also good, I hear, although I have not been.
Zagreb - there was a recent thread on that from a military dude stationed in Italy who drove there every other weekend and almost always hooked up - sounds like fun, too.

You got one tough choice to make, bro.

Quote: (09-01-2011 06:00 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I would say rule out Kiev and Budapest because English is not widely spoken.

Just been to Budapest. I would say that of the young generation, one third speak English well to some extent, one third doesn't speak any English, and another third has some limited command of very basic English.

About girls in Budapest... well, I find it difficult to find a HB 7. HB 8 and above is VERY rare there. Speaking as a German guy who has been to both countries, American girls (IF not overweight) are definetely hotter than Hungarian ones - at least on average.

If your approach skills are decent, getting dates off cold approach should not be a problem in Budapest (speaking from first-hand experience).

Quote: (09-02-2011 06:48 AM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

Just been to Budapest. I would say that of the young generation, one third speak English well to some extent, one third doesn't speak any English, and another third has some limited command of very basic English.

About girls in Budapest... well, I find it difficult to find a HB 7. HB 8 and above is VERY rare there. Speaking as a German guy who has been to both countries, American girls (IF not overweight) are definetely hotter than Hungarian ones - at least on average.

If your approach skills are decent, getting dates off cold approach should not be a problem in Budapest (speaking from first-hand experience).

LOL!

I'm german too but this is def. bullshit,far away from reality!

Have been living in Hungary 3 months a couple of years ago,also visited the states(east coast).

Quote:Quote:

American girls (IF not overweight) are definetely hotter than Hungarian ones -

And what do you do build upon this one?(Worauf begründest du das?):

I don't think it is lucky to claim something without confirming it with facts.

But fact is that american chicks are overweight in general
and if this would not be enough they have terrible skin TOO(which they do hide with tons of make-eup).
Fact.

Besides body proportions(being slim),fashion sense and "being feminine" are also unknown things overseas.
Fact.

Hence the truth is that in general they not even close do care about their apprance as hungarian girls do and the difference is big in the 30-40 age range too.

In general a lots of slim mums with 2-3 kids and still appealing,still caring,ALSO in tier2,tier3 cities,towns.
Fact.

Where do you find this in the US besides some hotspots in A-list cities?

And no we are not speaking of tastes, these are simple OBSERVATIONS,visible things.

Of course if somebody does not like skinny,classy,educated,feminine women
he will love the US broads instead.
Fact.

I agree.

Just please do not mislead this guy,in the end he will think american girls can hold a candle not just to eastern, but western europeans too.

Mighty Mouse -

Where do you think the girls are good looking?

Where are your top spots?

Quote: (09-02-2011 07:27 AM)Vickers Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2011 06:48 AM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

LOL!

I'm german too but this is def. bullshit,far away from reality!

Have been living in Hungary 3 months a couple of years ago,also visited the states(east coast).

Quote:Quote:

American girls (IF not overweight) are definetely hotter than Hungarian ones -

And what do you do build upon this one?(Worauf begründest du das?):

I don't think it is lucky to claim something without confirming it with facts.

But fact is that american chicks are overweight in general
and if this would not be enough they have terrible skin TOO(which they do hide with tons of make-eup).
Fact.

Besides body proportions(being slim),fashion sense and "being feminine" are also unknown things overseas.
Fact.

Hence the truth is that in general they not even close do care about their apprance as hungarian girls do and the difference is big in the 30-40 age range too.

In general a lots of slim mums with 2-3 kids and still appealing,still caring,ALSO in tier2,tier3 cities,towns.
Fact.

Where do you find this in the US besides some hotspots in A-list cities?

And no we are not speaking of tastes, these are simple OBSERVATIONS,visible things.

Of course if somebody does not like skinny,classy,educated,feminine women
he will love the US broads instead.
Fact.

I agree.

Just please do not mislead this guy,in the end he will think american girls can hold a candle not just to eastern, but western europeans too.

It's all good Vickers.

I fully realize just how much more appealing European women are over there wanna be American counterparts. I dated many races here in Toronto, especially in my University days & miss the girls that actually came here to study from abroad. That's why my butt is making sure to be there this month. However, there are a few circumstances where N American women do look good to me; that's when they have a positive & outgoing attitude, as well as not relying solely on their looks to survive. I agree with most of bros out here who mentioned how the American influence has messed up Toronto. (BET & MTV should have been banned in the 90's...lol )

Unfortunately most of the Europeans I have met here recently from clubs like Music, Ultra, & Marro, were mostly strippers or massage attendants from places like Romania, Hungary, & Poland here on temporary work visas for "farming labour" looking for some chump to take care of them & give them 24/7 attention [Image: Strip.gif]

I'm not assuming that things are going to be that different abroad, but at least I can do my dirty deeds where I don't live.

I've been to Budapest and the region twice. Can't remember seeing too many attractive girls there, definitely not the Slavic hotness you'd see in the Ukraine or Poland.

Quote: (09-02-2011 06:26 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

I've been to Budapest and the region twice. Can't remember seeing too many attractive girls there, definitely not the Slavic hotness you'd see in the Ukraine or Poland.

Depends on what you do find attractive.

Ukraine plays in a league of their own.There might be not too much comparison.

Polish girls are skinny,feminine and have good fashion sense,but in general they have big(not attractive) noses but on the other hand to admit their blue eyes are very beautiful.

Hungarian girls(a lot of them)have great tanned skin with coloured eyes,exotic looking.

Only problem is that they do not really smile/look bit depressed,which may think you they are no attractive.

But this has nothing to do with the raw material itself.

There might be a cheap direct flight Rome -> Bratislava, you might to want to try that. Slovakia is not really mentioned on this forum very much, although the girls are quite hot and friendly in my opinion. As it is not as popular international macking destination the competition and bitch shields are perhaps lower. I have always had good success in Bratislava, but I speak the language and have family there, so YMMV.

SVK -

Bust out a Bratislava Data Sheet for the crew.

julez, depending on how adventurous you're feeling, you might want to check out Belarus. They are experiencing hyperinflation, so a man with dollars will probably be treated like a king. And the Belarussian girls I met while in EE were smoking hot.

Downside is that with the hyperinflation, there is probably quite a bit of instability and potential for crime and violence.

Kiev - but then again it is just from rumors, I haven't really been there, but will be soon.
From the places I have been it would be surely Budapest which I've enjoyed very much all in all, nightlife, culture, food.
There are many tourists there from eastern Europe so you are likely to meet there Polish, Russians and more, most young crowd speaks English. The Hungarians are attractive, many thin feminine Slavic girls.

There are bar crawls that goes out from the backpackers places, you can join even if you do not stay there, they will take you to good places to meet girls (also not fancy expensive ones)
Skip Sofia, Skopje and Bucharest (tough a bit better), harder to score and less attractive girls not to mention not much to do in those cities

Anybody who goes to Budapest and claims there are not any hot girls there is either blind or did not go to Hajogyari Island. Budapest has a lot of extremely hot girls if you know where to look. With that said, my experience with them was that they are not easy to bang and language barrier is a problem. Also, for whatever reason, the guys at those clubs have tight game and are legit competition. Unless you're game is pretty advanced (i.e., you can be consistently successful in loud clubs solo in another country), then I'd say pass on it. You're just going to frustrate yourself.

My Budapest data sheet here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5937.html

Quote:Entropy4 Wrote:

Two words: Hajogyari Island. Yes, Budapest has a thriving bar and pub scene. Yes, it has an interesting art and music scene (more on that below). But if you want hot girls -- and I know you do -- then you need to spend all of your nights out at Hajogyari Island. The island is about 20-30 minutes outside of Budapest by taxi. You can get there by public transit, but you have to make a few connections and it takes a good 45 minutes each way. The island is an island in the Danube and holds about half a dozen clubs.

I can honestly say, in everywhere I've been in the world [37 countries], I have never seen a higher concentration of hot girls in a single place than Hajogyari Island. There are places where the girls are hotter (Ukraine and Russia), but never have I seen so many hot girls in one single venue at the same time. Particularly the night clubs Bed Beach and Dokko Club. You literally have to look for an ugly or fat girl. It's impossible to find one some times. I've never been in a club where I would happily fuck over 50% of the girls there... but in both Bed Beach and Dokko it was probably 70-80%. A number of guys I've spoken to who have gone to Budapest and commented on how there were no hot girls out at night. I thought the same thing. It's because they all go here. Seriously. It's the only city in the world that I've come across where literally all of the hot girls congregate in a single place.

Also, if you only have a week and don't speak any Russian, pass on Ukraine. Hottest girls in the world in my opinion. But none of them speak English, and they're not going to give two squirts of piss for a guy who's only staying for a week.

Entropy4 -

I remember your Data Sheet and you saying Hajogyari Island is "about 20-30 minutes outside of Budapest by taxi".

Would it make sense staying there?

Is that possible?

Quote: (09-04-2011 11:30 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Also, if you only have a week and don't speak any Russian, pass on Ukraine. Hottest girls in the world in my opinion. But none of them speak English, and they're not going to give two squirts of piss for a guy who's only staying for a week.

The short trip issue also applies to other places as well. He might want to avoid answering the question as to how long he will be staying. A week is long enough to line up a couple of dates with a girl he meets early in the trip. This means he can get laid in countries where SNL is not common.

I also agree Budapest has very beautiful women.

Quote: (09-01-2011 02:01 PM)julez Wrote:  

I'm 36, from Toronto, mixed background: Caribbean & S American.

If you look Black, consider Belgrade (or Zagreb/Skopje). If you look Latino, consider Poland.

When I was in Serbia, I met a Black guy from America who seemed to like the attention he got. Some of the Serbian guys I met had a thing for Black girls. Black people in Serbia were very rare. There are some other posts on these forums indicating Blacks do well in other parts of the former Yugoslavia.

Quote: (09-04-2011 08:58 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

Thanks for the 411
Quote: (09-01-2011 02:01 PM)julez Wrote:  

I'm 36, from Toronto, mixed background: Caribbean & S American.

If you look Black, consider Belgrade (or Zagreb/Skopje). If you look Latino, consider Poland.

When I was in Serbia, I met a Black guy from America who seemed to like the attention he got. Some of the Serbian guys I met had a thing for Black girls. Black people in Serbia were very rare. There are some other posts on these forums indicating Blacks do well in other parts of the former Yugoslavia.

Thanks for the info on Belgrade. Since I look more Latino I'm partial to Poland. Especially after I read that Mixx cancelled his trip to Canada to go there in October. I'm surprised to hear about Serbia though because you don't see a lot of Serbians here in T.O dating anybody else who isn't European.

However, the advice on on Sofia & Romania also has me ready to bring out my club gear. I checked out the recent nightclub picts for Fratelli & Bamboo they both look like places I tend to do well in. There's a dress code and a cover charge high enough to weed out most of those haters that prefer to go out to get drunk & want to fight on anyone who is getting attention from the girls that they want.

I'm considering Sofia for the week, then taking the train to Romania (Cluj or Bucharest) for the weekend. Or I'm thinking of flying to Budapest for the week then Poland for the weekend.

Right now I'm using Tagged, Myspace, Facebook & thinking of Couchsurfing to line up as many "attractive tour guides" before I get there. I'm intending to invite girls for a drink close to my hotel & possibly nightclub after. Just depends on their attitude & if they look good enough to get attention from other girls. I always had the best success using girls as bait or even a Wingman (helps when their bi). I keep hearing that the ladies in the Balkans and E.E tend not to sleep on the first date, unlike Stolkholm & America or me

What do you think?

Quote: (09-04-2011 01:34 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Entropy4 -

I remember your Data Sheet and you saying Hajogyari Island is "about 20-30 minutes outside of Budapest by taxi".

Would it make sense staying there?

Is that possible?

There's nothing up there but the clubs. So I don't even think you could stay there if you wanted to. You may be able to find a flat or something, but there's really nothing out there except for the clubs and some boat docks. So no, probably not.

Poland. If you already went, then to Ukraine (I recommend because I speak a bit of the language) or Romania, imo. At least my counry (Croatia, Balkans), does have hot chicks, but their attitude is so akin to the 42 things wrong with American women that it sometimes makes me sick.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before