rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women who contact you months/years later

It can be an ex, a fling, even a one-night stand.

Sometimes you wanted them to contact you, in other words, you'd contact them here & there, then one day out of the blue they get back to you. Other ones you completely forgot about then bam, one day they reach you somehow. Usually facebook, sometimes a text, if you're going far back enough, possibly email.

I'm sure this has been discussed here, but I don't want to revive an old thread. Had one contact me from 12 years ago recently, she's married now, but it definitely got my interest.

These women either:

1. Want you again even if just one night
2. Tie up loose ends (usually to apologize if things ended badly)
3. Just see if you're ok (can mean many things)

They typically don't want to friend zone you, there's usually a chance to "go back in time" (McFly style lol) when they go out of their way to contact you.

I don't think women do this as much in the smartphone/app era, but it still happens.

Quote: (06-21-2017 05:50 AM)underboss Wrote:  

Sometimes you wanted them to contact you, in other words, you'd contact them here & there, then one day out of the blue they get back to you. Other ones you completely forgot about then bam, one day they reach you somehow. Usually facebook, sometimes a text, if you're going far back enough, possibly email.

I'm sure this has been discussed here, but I don't want to revive an old thread. Had one contact me from 12 years ago recently, she's married now, but it definitely got my interest.

These women either:

They typically don't want to friend zone you, there's usually a chance to "go back in time" (McFly style lol) when they go out of their way to contact you.

I don't think women do this as much in the smartphone/app era, but it still happens.

Fantastic question!

Subscribed for answers to this one.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

[Image: giphy.gif]

You started a thread and missed the forest for the trees.

Even if one of the 3 points you made, so succinctly, were true, what is the motive?

They want validation.

They want to know that if you digged them at 25, you still dig them at 40.

They proceed to rationalize this as still being at 25yo levels of hotness.

Even if younger.

This is just scratching the surface but it's the crux of it.

Women do this all the time, smartphones or not.

Facebook is shit because of this. You do well and they come out of the woodwork messaging you, thirsty for some of that value you're throwing around.

PSA to everyone, not just you (don't take this personally).

Do yourself a favor and don't answer.

Save yourself the headache, ballache and bullshit drama.

Even the road to their pussy is paved with landmines.

Listen to her shit, broke-ass life, relationship/marriage, how she hates her job and about her dumbass kids.

You gonna let a woman that's unhappy implicate you in some stupid love triangle, because she is selfish, wants to feel better and disregards the pollution of this in your life?

Remember how it ended?

Yeah, remember that and move on, don't make mistakes that you can avoid.

Good material.

I'm kind of on the fence between reconnecting or not. If things just ended up "naturally" without any problem, I'd say why not - I got several bangs this way.

If you choose to reconnect with her, ensure that you don't have to go through all the steps again - for example, if it's a girl that you banged on date 3, then ensure that you don't have to go through the whole protocol again - SNL or nothing. You can still take her to dates, but AFTER sex. If she insists on waiting, then she's just looking for validation.

Her reaching out to your mom sends the message that she's still pining for you, wants to know what's going on in your life, but doesn't have the courage to call you herself. Next best thing, mommy.

What are you getting out of this? You could bang the ex maybe, sure. Is it worth the can of potential worms?

I'd tell my mom to block the number. Who the hell contacts someone in your family like that?

Quote:Quote:

Sometimes you wanted them to contact you

This should be the most concerning point for the OP that its time to move on!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

She is just contacting you because her husband probably ignores her dumb fat ass now and she needs attention. She remembers you as an easy validator and decided to reach out to you. Don't fall for it.

If you MUST reply back to her, make it 100% sexual. "Oh, hey ____. Nice hearing from you. Remember that time we fucked for hours at _____. We should do that again. Like today."

Don't give her the satisfaction of acting like you give a fuck about what she has been up to the last 12 years. Because she doesn't really care about what you've been up to. She just needs attention.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Quote: (06-21-2017 07:16 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

These women either:

Fantastic question!

Subscribed for answers to this one.

There was a "question" in there?

Quote: (06-21-2017 07:37 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

SNL or nothing.

Reverse monkey-branching is a lazy and humiliating move for a woman to make. The only reason she can expect it to work is by serving sex up on a silver platter and keeping all other expectations really low. The second there's the least bit of drama/friction she can't expect the guy to tolerate it. The baggage from the past is always going to be riding close to the surface so it has to be shallow otherwise it will fall apart like a house of cards. All you're really leaning on is the known commodity of two people who are (hopefully) STD free and DTF.

Depends on your previous relationship with said girl.

If you were her Casanova then she probably wants to bang you again and rehash the old fantasies in her mind of fucking you. Even if she doesn't follow through, just the validation that she can hit you up again and be on your mind may be good for her. Regardless, that situation is a potential opportunity to hook up again if you are into hopping in a time machine and re-banging and old hoe.

the other side of it is maybe you were a sucker for her and she is wanting some attention and she remembers you were a guy that would make her feel good by validating her, talking to her, and listening to her problems etc. In that situation don't respond.

Ironic this has been brought up as I just had an old bang hit me up who I haven't talked to since February. She was mad at me because she just showed up at my house and texted me from her car asked me to come outside to see her. I had another girl over and texted her back "No" and to never just show up to my place uninvited. She texted me back all this sad upset shit and I haven't heard from her since. Then she texts me yesterday saying "Hi... hope you are doing good!"

She misses the D because the only interaction we ever had was her coming over, us banging, then me kicking her out.

Quote:Quote:

Then she texts me yesterday saying "Hi... hope you are doing good!"

The female re-openers are so cringey in their transparent ulterior motives.

I really feel sorry for them when they do this. They can't actually expect me not to know what's really on their mind.

I'd respect them so much more if they were just direct from the start.

I don't think it's a woman's place to be sexually direct, honestly.

Her re-open was solid and straight forward if you ask me. Another common female re-open is her asking about a place we went before "Hey what was the name of that Vietnamese place we went to with the giant fish tank?"

Better than a girl fake "accidentally" texting me. Those are tryhard and transparent as fuck.

Some women literally have no concept of time. If you are alive in her thoughts and feelings, you are with her in the eternal now. In some cases, this is no different from a second day text.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I get this all the time.

I think it's an indicator that there was something unique about the way you made her feel, or that you are different to all the other men she has banged.

Quote: (06-21-2017 07:17 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Even the road to their pussy is paved with landmines.

This is SIG worthy, somebody better use it.

Sometime ago, when young, cucked, and retarded, I dated a woman and it went well enough. We were making out by the end of it, but I misread her signals and I did not bang her at the end of the first date. Because of this, it was very hard to meet with her for dates 2 and 3...and I soon broke it off feeling that I'd missed my chance and she wasn't all that attracted to me. Too bad, so sad.

Well, she texted me 3 months later, and I'd forgotten about her. Did we fuck? No, she jerked me around for four straight weeks and we only met for coffee once. She sure loved dirty texts, though.

I learned here that sometimes women see you as a last choice sexually, but they won't hesitate to squeeze every last drop of attention out of it. This was a tough red pill to take. Tread carefully, brother.

I used to get these, but not anymore. It's probably that it's easier for them to use their smartphones to obtain more attention/validation via the likes of Tinder or POF than I'd be willing to give. When they did contact me their situation was usually that they were in a relationship and they wanted sexy talk to reminisce about good times. Interestingly, they were after only the sexy talk, they didn't want to talk about anything else.

Literally has never happened to me. I'm a bridge burning motherfucker though.

2 years later after she was 20 then - fine.

12 years later - pity bang.

Most women "reconnecting" just fish for compliment or go towards the Alpha reinterest phase, some try to monkey branch. But frankly who cares what those old broads want?

Fuck her friends that are more attractive than her.

Quote: (06-21-2017 11:22 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

hahah

Actually this getting in contact could be more of an indicator as to what time of break ups you have.

Are you a bridge burner or a soft nexter?

This will determine her reconnect options.

In my experience, 90% of the time it's#1 because she found out the grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence, she'stired of being a slut, AND she gotpregnant and is looking for a provider.

#2 apologize? 0%--not even 0.0001 % of the time.

#3 10% of the time,often a disguised version of#1 where she's being low kee seeing whether there'sany interest on your part without risking rejection.

Bottomline, you weren'tright foreach other,she hasn'tchanged. I've been polite (no needto be an ass and hurt her feelings) and said no thanks.

Even worse, I had a girl from Hungary try this on me using a generic social media profile (no picture).

"Hey, you're the guy who bought me the juice at the mall five years ago!" [after she bought my Big Mac meal at the food court]

In full, we were in bed together at the Hilton that same trip, yet her intro line involved a cold beverage with ice in it that I bought her after she paid for something for me.

I agree with what Stalin said, that women should not be sexually direct most times, but the banality of some of the girls' lines is pukeworthy. Sometimes you'd rather the sexually forward commentary than the try-hardiness of talking about day-to-day minutiae.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Yeah, validation is probably one of the biggest reasons.
Other than that, maybe she might really want to be with you, but you know it is not going to work out because once the "flow" of the relationship is broke for a long time, maybe 1month+, it's just not the same anymore.
She is DEAD to you.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Quote: (06-22-2017 05:20 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2017 11:22 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

hahah

Actually this getting in contact could be more of an indicator as to what time of break ups you have.

Are you a bridge burner or a soft nexter?

This will determine her reconnect options.

I'm a gigantic bridge burner, have never had a reconnect.