rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the deal with Asian chicks?

Hi everyone. So first some background. I'm a 21 year old caucasian guy born and living in a Central European country. I go to college so I come across quite a few Asian girls, predominantly Chinese. I guess they're here on student visa.

Here's the thing: whenever I approach Asian girls, they become very shy or just flat out ignore me. I don't speak any Asian languages nor do they speak my native language so we talk in English. I run direct game so I compliment them i.e. they're cute or pretty or whatever. I do well with white girls but for fucks sake, I really want to nail a Chinese cutie.

I really like Chinese girls because they're so petite and sweet. I dated this Chinese chick back in February and we went out on 2 dates. She did all this gestures and shit that Kpop chicks do and it right then melted my heart. Date #2 was a movie date and we just made out but I couldn't seal the deal. After that she flaked on me and I guess I've had the yellow fever since then.

I was thinking that maybe their afraid of me? I mean I lift but I'm no professional bodybuilder. Every Asian chick that I've talked to was smaller than me,haha.

Moreover, I read TravelerKai's post on Chinese women but that's about mainland China so it didin't really help me.

Anyone else read the title in Jerry Seinfeld's voice?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (06-20-2017 12:32 PM)jackal9696 Wrote:  

Hi everyone. So first some background. I'm a 21 year old caucasian guy born and living in a Central European country. I go to college so I come across quite a few Asian girls, predominantly Chinese. I guess they're here on student visa.

Here's the thing: whenever I approach Asian girls, they become very shy or just flat out ignore me. I don't speak any Asian languages nor do they speak my native language so we talk in English. I run direct game so I compliment them i.e. they're cute or pretty or whatever. I do well with white girls but for fucks sake, I really want to nail a Chinese cutie.

I really like Chinese girls because they're so petite and sweet. I dated this Chinese chick back in February and we went out on 2 dates. She did all this gestures and shit that Kpop chicks do and it right then melted my heart. Date #2 was a movie date and we just made out but I couldn't seal the deal. After that she flaked on me and I guess I've had the yellow fever since then.

I was thinking that maybe their afraid of me? I mean I lift but I'm no professional bodybuilder. Every Asian chick that I've talked to was smaller than me,haha.

Moreover, I read TravelerKai's post on Chinese women but that's about mainland China so it didin't really help me.

The best way to get in good with these chinese girls or any asian girl is to ask them for help to practice your chinese.
Tell them you're thinking about going to china between semesters and you'd would like some help with your speaking/reading/writing.
I've used this with great success in my interactions with japanese, korean, chinese girls.

It sounds like you are somewhat of a beginner when it comes to game. I don't say that to call you out, but more so to point out that I'm guessing you don't know how to calibrate to the situation.

If you are currently being very direct and it isn't working, try being indirect, at least at first. I currently do not have much success with Asian women for my own reasons, but the ones that I do get numbers from are generally all foreign born.

I've found that if I go indirect and know some facts about their country it gives them a chance to begin a conversation without the pressure of attraction overwhelming them. You have to keep in mind that Chinese culture is not very warm blooded compared to other parts of the world. That doesn't mean that they are all cold people, just that they are more reserved with their affection.

The first foreign born Chinese girl I got with a while back told me after a couple of dates that her parents didn't really kiss her growing up and that was a much more common thing in China than in the West. For that reason I think it is best to just do what you can to get a conversation going until you see her open up, then go for the number. After you get the number make your moves down the line.

Welcome to the club.

[Image: 2118nx0.jpg]

My take is she wasn't interested in a guy that was "curious"

She may already be past her own foreign guy curiosity and isn't into investing time into you....in her mind you may just be looking for a first time thing and leave

Asian Chinese make the best girlfriends on the planet.

Next time be more confident and devil may care like you've banged 1 billion of them.....this will cover a curious first time Asian and a westernized one as well.

The shear fact she did go out with you...means you've broken through and will get more in the future. They are very submissive at first but make no mistake they are tigers (for their man) and for the relationship to be successful

ANother good man down to yellow fever.

Only advice I have for you is to penetrate their circles via the males. Targeting only the females is tooooo fucking obvious. Anytime you are hunting Chinese outside of China, you better get excellent at circle game.

Dig in deep, you got alot of work to do playa.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I don't think the males will help him. Asian college girls like smart and ambiitious guys.

Keep trying and learning as you go. You don't know their cultures and languages. What do you expect?

Download wechat.

Dated a couple of Chinese gals back in college. However, this was 20+ years ago, so the observations and advice I give may not be 100% applicable to today:

The Chinese women (Koreans also) I went to college with (STEM) or knew from another college close by (Ivy League) came from Tiger Mother (and Father) households. They had such intense parental control that they were a fish out of water when it came to not having 24/7 scheduling and surveillance by Mom & Dad.

For Chinese girls in particular, they seem to have a peer group misery enforcement squad. The one girl I dated the longest would be really happy when she was with me. In absence (separation due to school work... we were both STEM.. heavy school work load ) she would get depressed and want to break up with me. Turns out her friends (all Chinese women) would hammer her about dating this not so attractive white guy. I am convinced they just hated her seeing her happy as my Gf's friends were all pretty much alone and miserable. Note: None of these girls were fat or ugly.... they themselves and the the Chinese men around them came from such a controlled environment that romantic relationships were just on an almost permanent 'stall'. Having a friend who had a guy who loved her and took her places.... well... jealously in spades.

After taking my girl on a ski trip to Vermont, one of her "friends" called up her parents back in Taiwan and spilled the beans on me. My poor GF got verbally hammered by her parents, which caused her all sorts of anxiety. Our relationship ended not too long after that.

If you come across an Asian girl who is a 'black sheep' (often second generation) and wants to break away from the Tiger Mom hell, you are in luck. They can be a lot of fun. They will go for a 'white guy' not because you are white but because you are far removed from the world they are trying to escape. If you come across a girl like that.. Carpe Diem! I did 13 years ago with a 'black sheep' from Thailand. It has been a very good marriage.

Quote: (06-20-2017 04:17 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Welcome to the club.

Common guys. Don't pigeon hole me like that. I also majored in international "relations."

[Image: tumblr_ln75pfrFuu1qhh0bi.gif]

True story.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (06-20-2017 02:30 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2017 12:32 PM)jackal9696 Wrote:  

The best way to get in good with these chinese girls or any asian girl is to ask them for help to practice your chinese.
Tell them you're thinking about going to china between semesters and you'd would like some help with your speaking/reading/writing.
I've used this with great success in my interactions with japanese, korean, chinese girls.
Shit man, why haven't I thought about this before!? It's like Roosh asking Argentine gals to practice Spanish with. Duh! I'm gonna try this one out on the next chick I run into.

Quote: (06-20-2017 03:23 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

It sounds like you are somewhat of a beginner when it comes to game. I don't say that to call you out, but more so to point out that I'm guessing you don't know how to calibrate to the situation.

If you are currently being very direct and it isn't working, try being indirect, at least at first. I currently do not have much success with Asian women for my own reasons, but the ones that I do get numbers from are generally all foreign born.

I've found that if I go indirect and know some facts about their country it gives them a chance to begin a conversation without the pressure of attraction overwhelming them. You have to keep in mind that Chinese culture is not very warm blooded compared to other parts of the world. That doesn't mean that they are all cold people, just that they are more reserved with their affection.

The first foreign born Chinese girl I got with a while back told me after a couple of dates that her parents didn't really kiss her growing up and that was a much more common thing in China than in the West. For that reason I think it is best to just do what you can to get a conversation going until you see her open up, then go for the number. After you get the number make your moves down the line.

Yes, I may be in the beginner stage, I don't know. I tend to neglect game when school gets really dense because then the only things I do are study like a mofo and lift weights. These two are non-negotiable for me but when I'm done with finals and shit then I basically approach anything that has a vagina.

Quote: (06-20-2017 04:17 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Welcome to the club.

Sup brah!?

Quote: (06-20-2017 07:29 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Only advice I have for you is to penetrate their circles via the males. Targeting only the females is tooooo fucking obvious. Anytime you are hunting Chinese outside of China, you better get excellent at circle game.

Dig in deep, you got alot of work to do playa.

Damn, that's a totally different approach. I'll try my best though.

Quote: (06-20-2017 08:07 PM)Hell_Is_Like_Newark Wrote:  

Dated a couple of Chinese gals back in college. However, this was 20+ years ago, so the observations and advice I give may not be 100% applicable to today:

The Chinese women (Koreans also) I went to college with (STEM) or knew from another college close by (Ivy League) came from Tiger Mother (and Father) households. They had such intense parental control that they were a fish out of water when it came to not having 24/7 scheduling and surveillance by Mom & Dad.

For Chinese girls in particular, they seem to have a peer group misery enforcement squad. The one girl I dated the longest would be really happy when she was with me. In absence (separation due to school work... we were both STEM.. heavy school work load ) she would get depressed and want to break up with me. Turns out her friends (all Chinese women) would hammer her about dating this not so attractive white guy. I am convinced they just hated her seeing her happy as my Gf's friends were all pretty much alone and miserable. Note: None of these girls were fat or ugly.... they themselves and the the Chinese men around them came from such a controlled environment that romantic relationships were just on an almost permanent 'stall'. Having a friend who had a guy who loved her and took her places.... well... jealously in spades.

After taking my girl on a ski trip to Vermont, one of her "friends" called up her parents back in Taiwan and spilled the beans on me. My poor GF got verbally hammered by her parents, which caused her all sorts of anxiety. Our relationship ended not too long after that.

If you come across an Asian girl who is a 'black sheep' (often second generation) and wants to break away from the Tiger Mom hell, you are in luck. They can be a lot of fun. They will go for a 'white guy' not because you are white but because you are far removed from the world they are trying to escape. If you come across a girl like that.. Carpe Diem! I did 13 years ago with a 'black sheep' from Thailand. It has been a very good marriage.

So your past GF's social circle essentially cockblocked you, huh? On the other hand, I'm glad that it worked out for you with that Thai girl.

It might help to record your next approach. Hard to know what could be done better, it's a little hard for us to see where you are in game. Unless you're approaching in Hungarian, then we definitely can't help you with that.

Also, might want to post this on the Newbie Forum next time. I got warned a while back, when I posted too many threads based off one date or one girl, in the Game section.

Yes, I'd second StackGsMan

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Quote: (06-20-2017 07:59 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Download wechat.

This ^

Use the "people nearby" function, screen out the "part-time, compensated dating" girls and go from there.

Combine that with cold approaching on the street and you'll be swimming in all different types of Asian poontang soon enough.

Quote: (06-20-2017 11:57 PM)Jagnum Wrote:  

Also, might want to post this on the Newbie Forum next time. I got warned a while back, when I posted too many threads based off one date or one girl, in the Game section.

I didn't read this to be about one girl, but rather a particular situation that is relevant to many people. If you go to places like London, Cambridge, Oxford or just about any university city in Europe, you'll find plenty of Asian girls who come there to study. This thread produced some good tips and inside knowledge that would benefit everyone who ends up in one of these cities.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Quote: (06-20-2017 10:02 PM)jackal9696 Wrote:  

So your past GF's social circle essentially cockblocked you, huh? On the other hand, I'm glad that it worked out for you with that Thai girl.

This is why I said you need to get good at circle penetration befriending everyone in that Chinese circle.

Trust me when I say this matters. I spoke decent Mandarin back in college. They all make fun of white dudes with yellowfever that approach them with no interest whatsoever in Mandarin, Chinese or Taiwanese culture, or anything else they are interested in. Like plenty Taiwanese are Christians and go to church or bible study with others. Mainlanders might be interested in table tennis, badminton, Chinese card games, or nothing at all (which makes shit much harder).

My eye opening experience was that I went to a school party at a club. We won something but I forgot what that was. Anyway, I saw a circle of Chinese girls. I left my bros as they were trying to pull black girls like we always do (I never had any interest in dating Chinese women back in those days). I went over introduced myself in Mandarin, exchanged names, etc. Asked a very cute 7 to dance with me. She said okay. I was surprised, so I danced with her for maybe 30 mins, she really liked me, and I spoke Mandarin in her ear the whole time to get to know her and break more ice.

Her friend comes and pulls her away when I was about to get her phone number!

Biggest cockblock ever!

My brother and his friends laughed at me hardcore and told me even though you speak their language they ain't fucking with no niggas! Their words affected me enough to never try that again until after I had gotten a divorce many years later from a black woman.

I tell you this story because you cannot get frustrated with cockblocks with Chinese or any Asians for that matter. When they are away from their own homes, their circles make them feel safe. I figured out how to penetrate these circles of Chinese and Taiwanese college and out of college girls, before going to China directly, but it took alot of work. After I had made trips to China, several of them all but fought over me back home. I got stories for days, but the point is that you need to use outside the box game thinking. Lifting and being an egghead or just white ain't game. Being a swol ass black kid with decent Mandarin ain't game either.

Learn how they work and deconstruct how they operate, then you will be ready to strike with efficiency working off their own jealously within their own circles.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Did she touch your HAIR? (on your head)

Chinese chicks have a harder? straw like hair

At least the ones I ran into ...maybe some one differs

Anyways my hair is soft wavy brown and the Chinese chicks were fascinated by it...always touching it... girlfriend always stroking it (like I was a cat) and commenting on it.

IF you have nice hair grow it out. I know sounds ridiculous.....just like western chicks are attracted to big hands (not all)

Just a thought (oh and note the guys hair in the posted pic)

Quote: (06-21-2017 09:09 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

This is why I said you need to get good at circle penetration befriending everyone in that Chinese circle.

Trust me when I say this matters. I spoke decent Mandarin back in college. They all make fun of white dudes with yellowfever that approach them with no interest whatsoever in Mandarin, Chinese or Taiwanese culture, or anything else they are interested in. Like plenty Taiwanese are Christians and go to church or bible study with others. Mainlanders might be interested in table tennis, badminton, Chinese card games, or nothing at all (which makes shit much harder).

My eye opening experience was that I went to a school party at a club. We won something but I forgot what that was. Anyway, I saw a circle of Chinese girls. I left my bros as they were trying to pull black girls like we always do (I never had any interest in dating Chinese women back in those days). I went over introduced myself in Mandarin, exchanged names, etc. Asked a very cute 7 to dance with me. She said okay. I was surprised, so I danced with her for maybe 30 mins, she really liked me, and I spoke Mandarin in her ear the whole time to get to know her and break more ice.

Biggest cockblock ever!

My brother and his friends laughed at me hardcore and told me even though you speak their language they ain't fucking with no niggas! Their words affected me enough to never try that again until after I had gotten a divorce many years later from a black woman.

I tell you this story because you cannot get frustrated with cockblocks with Chinese or any Asians for that matter. When they are away from their own homes, their circles make them feel safe. I figured out how to penetrate these circles of Chinese and Taiwanese college and out of college girls, before going to China directly, but it took alot of work. After I had made trips to China, several of them all but fought over me back home. I got stories for days, but the point is that you need to use outside the box game thinking. Lifting and being an egghead or just white ain't game. Being a swol ass black kid with decent Mandarin ain't game either.

Learn how they work and deconstruct how they operate, then you will be ready to strike with efficiency working off their own jealously within their own circles.

Fuck man, why are you giving me this information for free!? You could write a "Bang China by TravelerKai" and profit off of beta dudes with yellow fever like me. [Image: idea.gif]

I'm curious Kai: are Chinese or just Asian girls in general not into the fit/swole look? Is that only present in the Anglosphere?
Moreover, how does one befriend Chinese dudes without coming across as a phony? I mean sure I could learn Mandarin.
A common interest perhaps? At college, I've never seen a Asian dude. I work out at a large gym but I've only seen very few Asian dudes whom I could befriend. Or should I take up an Asian martial art?

Quote: (06-21-2017 11:11 AM)jackal9696 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2017 09:09 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Biggest cockblock ever!

Fuck man, why are you giving me this information for free!? You could write a "Bang China by TravelerKai" and profit off of beta dudes with yellow fever like me. [Image: idea.gif]
This made me think. You can call me out or whatever but how do you befriend Chinese dudes without being a phony? I mean sure I could learn Mandarin.
A common interest perhaps? At college, I've never seen a Asian dude. I work out at a large gym but I've only seen very few Asian dudes whom I could befriend. Or should I take up an Asian martial art?

I have posted lightly in the past about Chinese outside of China but I have no interest in writing a book on that. Enjoy the tip. I predict by next year I might not post in Game section again. Someone else needs to step up and fill voids as others find new plateaus to overcome. Maybe it can be you on gaming Chinese women.

See if they like Basketball or other things. You won't find them at the gym, but you could try inviting them to the gym to do some light workouts (go easy on them). They are dudes. You can figure that out by talking to them. Most men let others know in lots of ways if you are irritating them, it's not that serious. You make friends with 3 or 4 Chinese dudes, you more often than not, find yourself being invited over for their little get togethers with all the others including the girls. Regardless you can use them to toss off notions of thirst and fever with the ladies. If they are on Facebook, add all the mofos you can add. Make yourself a member of the circle as a whole, because to them their world is small. If you bring non college student Chinese into the circle, that can also throw off more scent and build alot of social proof.