rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Questions on Notch count / Plate spinning questions

Hey guys! Sorry for the new thread, but been lurking around for a few months here without posting much, and had a few questions that I havn't really seen a lot of perspective on, and think that they would make a difference in how I / others approach the situation.

1) Notch count - Do you ever ask the girls how many guys they've slept with? Do you believe them? Do you turn down the ones with a high number, or wrap it if its higher than a certain number?

Also more importantly, how do you respond when they ask you? My actual is about 65, but definitely not telling them that and I usually go with 7. But then sometimes I feel like the women would be turned on by a high notch count / experience so I was wondering how others approach. Sometimes I use 17 if I was too smooth and 7 wouldn't be believable.

And while im making a new thread, might as well ask a couple other questions

2) Plate spinning - Are you in relationships / dating your side plates? I usually use the terms dating, and never relationship and treat them differently. I just pretty much keep my plates going while calling it dating, and they just naturally drop off after some point. I was wondering what everyone elses approach is, and how long you guys keep it going with each plate. 1 of mine is over a year now, and I told her its casual, which shes fine with as long as its casual with only her lol.

Another plate came in with the what are we, and I told her I can't commit to anything yet as we don't see each other enough (I've been traveling a lot lately) and Id like to just see how things go. But at some point I feel like I'll have to let her down and cut her off, so I was wondering at what point others let their plates move on.

3) Consistency vs. Quality - I was wondering how others approach this as well. Obviously having different girls, you may have some 6's and 7's etc. At what point do you drop the 6's to make room for new 6/7/8's? What if the 6's are consistent? As we all know, new plates are never stable and can drop off at anytime but at the same time to keep the 6's as regulars you'll have to consistently hit them up as well. So I was wondering how much effort everyone else here put into maintaining current plates vs. getting new ones.

b) Side question - How do people on this thread approach long distance plates? I usually just keep girls from different cities on my snapchat for an off chance that I may be in that city. But it dilutes my attention more, so I was wondering what the other guys here do? I was thinking about transitioning them off snap into insta so its more low maintainence, but I feel like then you may lose them as well.

Anyway, all feedback is appreciated!

Quote: (06-20-2017 11:36 AM)True Balla Wrote:  

Hey guys! Sorry for the new thread, but been lurking around for a few months here without posting much, and had a few questions that I havn't really seen a lot of perspective on, and think that they would make a difference in how I / others approach the situation.

1) Notch count - Do you ever ask the girls how many guys they've slept with? Do you believe them? Do you turn down the ones with a high number, or wrap it if its higher than a certain number?

Also more importantly, how do you respond when they ask you? My actual is about 65, but definitely not telling them that and I usually go with 7. But then sometimes I feel like the women would be turned on by a high notch count / experience so I was wondering how others approach. Sometimes I use 17 if I was too smooth and 7 wouldn't be believable.

And while im making a new thread, might as well ask a couple other questions

2) Plate spinning - Are you in relationships / dating your side plates? I usually use the terms dating, and never relationship and treat them differently. I just pretty much keep my plates going while calling it dating, and they just naturally drop off after some point. I was wondering what everyone elses approach is, and how long you guys keep it going with each plate. 1 of mine is over a year now, and I told her its casual, which shes fine with as long as its casual with only her lol.

Another plate came in with the what are we, and I told her I can't commit to anything yet as we don't see each other enough (I've been traveling a lot lately) and Id like to just see how things go. But at some point I feel like I'll have to let her down and cut her off, so I was wondering at what point others let their plates move on.

3) Consistency vs. Quality - I was wondering how others approach this as well. Obviously having different girls, you may have some 6's and 7's etc. At what point do you drop the 6's to make room for new 6/7/8's? What if the 6's are consistent? As we all know, new plates are never stable and can drop off at anytime but at the same time to keep the 6's as regulars you'll have to consistently hit them up as well. So I was wondering how much effort everyone else here put into maintaining current plates vs. getting new ones.

b) Side question - How do people on this thread approach long distance plates? I usually just keep girls from different cities on my snapchat for an off chance that I may be in that city. But it dilutes my attention more, so I was wondering what the other guys here do? I was thinking about transitioning them off snap into insta so its more low maintainence, but I feel like then you may lose them as well.

Anyway, all feedback is appreciated!

Please stop using the word plate

1. Don't bother asking. Its likely not the truth.

b. Long distance relationships are mostly a waste of time. Unless you're always back and forth for a specific place there is no use in trying to keep things going if lets say you visit "this city" once a year. Its time consuming and distracts you from more important things in life.

Actually, all of these questions have been covered at great length in other threads.

Give the search function a try.