rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you "pipeline" a country before you visit?

I've heard many of the veteran users on here like Moma, etc. talking about "pipelining" an area before they visit and I have no idea what that means.

Obviously through inference, it has to do with setting up dates/meet ups before you even get to a country, so you can hit the ground running when you get there. But I'm more interested in how many of you guys are claiming you pipeline months in advance. How you have women offering to cover your plane ticket, or offering you lodging months before you land.

How are you going about that? Is it common for you guys to have women offering to handle your expenses or are you just talking about some foolsmate sort of rare situation? Also, I'm just curious in general how you are pipelining. Just hitting up online dating apps days before you visit a country, or is there more to it?

Online dating apps or any type of online social application works. I pipe lined for the first time and it worked out well enough. I'm talking to a few people in different countries every now and then, so I'm assuming if I went to those countries I'd prob get an easy flag.

It's not really necessary to do this months in advance though, a few weeks before leaving is more than enough time to build tension.

Pipelining in advance, say months instead of weeks, has the distinct advantage of her ripping your clothes off in your hotel room upon first meet. It's almost guaranteed to happen.

On the other hand, she will not want to let you out of her sight as she knows the score. This can be a problem if you've pipelined too many girls for too many months prior to arrival. Lots of drama. It's a bit like the old saying, to get the public's trust you must become public property.

No my idea of a spontaneous bang, but to each his own.

Additionally to the advantages mentioned by Soothesayer, pipelining is also a great way of practicing language.

I pipeline about once a month since I am in different areas for work.

I use Tinder PLUS and spoof my location to the place I am going in be in within 3-4 days. I super like girls that I think will be interested in me, use boost and swipe right whatever hot/bangable girls that come up.

Wait for the matches to come in and start messaging.

I never tell the girls I am there temporarily since alot of them seem to lose interest. I play the open-ended game and setup dates from there.

There is also a way to do this with Instagram but you'll have to look at Vinny's datasheet for that info.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Let's say I wanna go to Tokyo in 2 months. I change my city on OkCupid to Tokyo one month before moving there, I pretend I live there and ask for their WhatsApp and start chatting with them. I will then say "I'm leaving Tokyo for a business trip to (random city) and will be back in Tokyo in 3 weeks, let's meet when I come back". I continue to chat with the girl, do phone calls or video chat to keep her interest.

For Tinder, I will change the location and do the same thing. If you have an Android phone, there are plenty of Apps you can use to change your location (the one that works for me now is "Mock GPS with Joystick"). If it doesn't work for you, just search for Fake GPS on Android store and try other apps. If you have an iPhone, I think your only option to change location with Tinder is to buy Tinder Plus.

I think there are three important sub-questions to this question -

1. How to pipeline technically?
That's the easy part, use a dating app like tinder.

2. When to pipeline?
In my experience, it can often be useless to pipeline too much time in advance before the actual meeting, as the girl can lose the "thrill".
But each and his own experience. There's a thread here about a guy pipe-lining one year in advance, and I was surprised to read that he actually banged multiple chicks already on the first day.

3. What atmosphere are you setting up with your messages? I think that's the major question.
Some guys here report that they bang a chick right after meeting with her. I would imagine this means they already revealed their intentions during the online communications, is that right?
If so, would be nice if someone can provide some real example of such conversation.
However, I would imagine that chicks that are so DTF with a tourist are usually 6 or 7 at best, so if you're pipelining an 8+ and hoping for success, IMO being too open might scare them off, and it's better to make your move only during the actual meeting, but then again, you might be wasting important travel time if your'e there for a short period.

What do you guys think?