rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Venezuela: how much cost to fuck some beautiful girls?

Out of curiosity: I read Venezuela is expensive for mongering.
How much it cost to fuck some beautiful girls for short time and overnight? Above all: do girls accept bolivar or ask $?

^^^ St Lucky: LOL, guy. Not your lucky day, as this isn't a whoremonger's Forum.

A tip for you on the way out-- Given the inflation rate in Venezuela these days, if you opt to pay in the local currency, the price is liable to escalate during the seven minutes it will take you to bust your nut. Bonne chance, mon ami!

Quote: (06-17-2017 02:42 AM)Tokyo Joe Wrote:  

A tip for you on the way out-- Given the inflation rate in Venezuela these days, if you opt to pay in the local currency, the price is liable to escalate during the seven minutes it will take you to bust your nut. Bonne chance, mon ami!

Mr. Tokyo Joe your answer is obvious and it doesn't answer my question. [Image: wink.gif]
You could miss answering. [Image: wink.gif] [Image: wink.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif]

"Tokyo Joe your answer is obvious." lozlzlzloll
So you will bust your little nut in seven minutes?

That reminds me of the 80s joke --
Q. Do you know the French for premature ejaculation?
A. "Oh la la, so soon?"

One more time: our patron Saint (Roosh V) has not lent his good name to a whoremonger's Forum. You are jacking up the wrong tree.

I bet you could fuck a lot of venezuelian girls for 500g of flour and some milk as they literally hunt dogs cats and pigeons to eat them...

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

[Image: vanfud.jpg]

Just drive around in a truck and have written on it:

FOOD FOR SEX.

COMIDA PARA EL SEXO

Then wave around a loaf of bread while you cruise through town.

Me too, I bet you could fuck a lot of venezuelian girls for 500g of flour but I'd like to know news from people with experience there. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (06-17-2017 03:19 AM)St.Lucky Wrote:  

Me too, I bet you could fuck a lot of venezuelian girls for 500g of flour but I'd like to know news from people with experience there. [Image: wink.gif]

You'd better use the search function and go see bu yourself, if you come back I'll be the first to pay you for a datasheet.

Have fun

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (06-17-2017 03:19 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

[Image: vanfud.jpg]

Just drive around in a truck and have written on it:

FOOD FOR SEX.

COMIDA PARA EL SEXO

Then wave around a loaf of bread while you cruise through town.

They are fantasy responses of those people who are missing from Venezuela for some years.