rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dread Text

Dread Text

There is this girl I had been super serious with and now we've been in an open relationship for a while according to her. I've finally taken her off the pedestal however she is still available pussy and I can try still try some things with before I next her.

I know as typical she's dating constantly to validate her assumption she's worth something because she has nothing going for her, so I wanted to attempt an "oops" text and see if I can instill some dread and get some practice.

Given the above situation would you guys advise the following text to see what happens.

Quote:Quote:

Me: Sorry man, I'd totally chill tonight but I've got a second date with this new girl I'm seeing and think we're really hitting it off.

Me: Oops wrong person....my bad

I have a tendency to at times text the wrong people as I try to use a service that lets message via my PC so there shouldn't be any assumption of a setup.

My basic question is: would this be an appropriate "oops" dread that would start her hamster going without me showing any cards besides I'm moving on? Is it worth even attempting this or is it likely going to blow up in my face making things more undesirable than they currently are?

Thanks and feel free to share any dread texts that have worked for you.

Dread Text

I'm personally not a fan of playing games like this. Whenever I have been in the fog of war, it's been very unclear to me at the time on what the correct move is. I think you're in the fog of war yourself and want to do something so she comes running back. But I think based on your circumstances, if I were you I would just stop paying attention to her so she knows you're actually doing what your "text" says you are doing, but it does it in a way that is more effective: Communicating indirectly vs directly.

I know you were looking for a response for dread texts and I'm sure you will get some, just thought I would share my 2 cents.

Dread Text

No, you're response is exactly the opposite of my post however the same advice of my dad. I'm 35, he still knows shit.

His opinion is to ghost her, I'll likely get the same reaction eventually. Won't be forced, and by the time it happens I probably would had completely moved on and these silly games won't even be a consideration.

I guess the problem is feeling played, even unintentionally. Since I'm recently detached I have some control and even if I keep her around as a fling the dread might make her realize her options and treat me differently. Then again if you want someone to treat you better, they likely aren't a person to include in any aspect in your life.

Perhaps I'm still seeking some validation before moving on completely. And yes, after re-reading my comment (above) I realize I need to just move on.

Either way I'd love some examples of dread working positively.

Dread Text

If you feel your hand slipping with the girl the ONLY move to do is go radio silent.
There's no magic dread game text that will magically pick up your game out of the shitter.

Were you cool with being in an open relationship with her? Did you guys talk about it or did she just dictate what she wanted and you were head over heels for her you just agreed and went along?

Sending a text like that comes off as weak and from a weak position. Full stop.
Text is useful in certain situations but most of the time 95% of regular guys text fail the "Jumbo tron Test"
With this girl you should be only texting her to figure out logistics to fuck her. She's already attracted to you enough to have sex with you in the first place why all the extra validation seeking from her?

You want to give the illusion that you're fucking other people as well, right?
How about you go out and actually meet other girls instead of trying to fake it.

The ONLY to get back this girl or at the very least make her feel as if she fucked up is for you to be seen by her with attractive women. Women that are at least as attractive as she is or more than her.

There are plenty of threads available on dread game on the forum if you searched.

Dread Text

Appreciate the hard honesty. You're correct and that's the exact same advice I'd give a friend.

Sometimes you become clouded or jaded or dare I say desperate. You're correct at the best it's wasted energy, at the worst It's digging a hole.

If I already have the only thing of concern, pussy, I'm already getting it and It's obvious that stringing her along for a reaction is just to feed my ego before I bail because I know she won't change.

Her response to my wants could easily fall flat and because I'm already moving on sounds like I just want validation before cutting ties.

It's amazing how you can be in the game for 15+ years and one girl over 2-3 years can make you rust.

I appreciate you both taking the time to give me the exact advice I'd give a friend but I couldn't swallow myself.

Kuddos!

Dread Text

Dude this looks just pathetic.
Get another girl. She'll feel that you're dating multiple chicks.

Dread Text

Get some self respect. You were in a serious relationship that she downgraded to open status. Next her and find some new tail. Once you start banging new girls you're going to wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Dread Text

Quote: (06-15-2017 03:14 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

If you feel your hand slipping with the girl the ONLY move to do is go radio silent.
There's no magic dread game text that will magically pick up your game out of the shitter.

[...]

You want to give the illusion that you're fucking other people as well, right?
How about you go out and actually meet other girls instead of trying to fake it.

I'm with kinjutsu.

Once a girl mentally moved on, very hard to reel her back in unless you've been the one who dumped them (but why would you in the first place?) Probably radio silence is the only option but it's really 50/50. One can play tactics, show on facebook/instagram you have new girls, partying, having fun, etc., but still no guarantee and is it worth it? Girls are puerile creatures relying on their intuition and emotions and rational strategising will not accomplish much.

Best antidote is to fuck new, possibly better, chicks.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Dread Text

You can't trick a girl into becoming attracted to you.

Sounds like she has moved on and you need to as well.

Dread Text

Yeah Sorry man, I agree with the guys above, don't try that cheap trick.

You need to adjust your frame so you don't care about her, before she will care about you. She can smell your investment and its turnoff for her.

Radio silent, knock back a few of her booty calls and then send her on to try and regain frame, but you know the real answer is OTHER GIRLS.

Dread Text

I won't be hard on you either. But don't try that text. It's just too obvious. And if you had really sent it, you wouldn't just text oops to her. It just looks really fake.

You need to ghost and you need to move on. We have all been there. The only cure is a new girl.

Good luck.

Dread Text

Quote: (06-15-2017 02:19 AM)Broadband Wrote:  

There is this girl I had been super serious with and now we've been in an open relationship for a while according to her. I've finally taken her off the pedestal however she is still available pussy and I can try still try some things with before I next her.

I know as typical she's dating constantly to validate her assumption she's worth something because she has nothing going for her, so I wanted to attempt an "oops" text and see if I can instill some dread and get some practice.

"The power in a relationship lies with whoever cares less"...Uncle Wayne

The fact that you took the time to, think of this plan and post about it here means you care more than she does. (Because you intimate your hope she'll see the error of her ways)

You can't play dread game when you've already ceded power (which you did at some point...or else she wouldn't have decided you guys are in an "open relationship")

The more likely reaction from her will likely not be "dread" but rather "relief".

When you actually truly stop giving a shit is when there's likely any chance she'll "redeem"...but then you dont give a shit...and there in lies the rub

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Dread Text

No need for this.

Tried it in my amateur stages of game.

But at my level, I simply go FIND another girl. The current girl will be able to sense from my attitude and demeanor I truly DGAF if she starts playing games with me.

THAT'S how I do dread game.

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

Dread Text

Best thing you can do to rid your mind of this girl is stop communication, unfollow on social media, and find new girls.

No magic "text tricks". We've all been here.