rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Threesomes

Threesomes

Hey guys, I was just curious how many of you would be willing to sacrifice looks/quality of girls to have a threesome?

Here are some hypothetical scenarios (they are both one night stand scenarios for the purpose of this exercise):
-You have the choice between banging two 5s (who are both bisexual) in a threesome or one 7. Which would you choose and why?
-You have the choice between banging two 6s (who are both bisexual) in a threesome or one 8. Which would you choose and why?

Threesomes

Dude I love threesomes.

Two 5's equals a 10.

10 > 7

If I could have nothing but threesomes I would, they let me really open to what I want and have the sort of sex I want to have.

Threesomes

The 7 and the 8.

Quality over quantity, I've turned down far more girls than I've slept with.

Threesomes

What would JohnBozzz choose?

Threesomes

Let us compare on the scale:
[Image: pictorialscale.jpg][Image: DC_wedding.jpg]

I would disagree only with the one 5 with the "scary forehead" - she is a 6 easily.

Still - 2 5s are 2 5s and a 7 is significantly more attractive. If I give you 20 1s, will that be twice as good as one 10? How many 1s would you need to even adequately replace a 7? If I was in a room with 300 1s as in the scale above I would prefer to commit suicide before banging any one of them.

5s usually don't make me hard. Some extremely young ones with good bodies may be passable, but I would drop 10 5s instantly for a bang with an 18yo 7.

Threesomes

Quote: (06-14-2017 09:20 PM)Australia Sucks Wrote:  

Hey guys, I was just curious how many of you would be willing to sacrifice looks/quality of girls to have a threesome?

Here are some hypothetical scenarios (they are both one night stand scenarios for the purpose of this exercise):
-You have the choice between banging two 5s (who are both bisexual) in a threesome or one 7. Which would you choose and why?
-You have the choice between banging two 6s (who are both bisexual) in a threesome or one 8. Which would you choose and why?

Since I would answer 'the 7 over the 5s' and 'the 6s are just as good as the 8', I can infer that the correct multiplier might be 2/3.

([5+5] * [2/3]) < 7
([6+6] * [2/3]) = 8

Since the multiplier contains the numbers "2" and "3", this is a clue that it may be possible to derive a formula for all possible configurations of group sex, a sort of unified theory. Can I get a grant from the Roosh Institute to research this, maybe in Vegas?

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Threesomes

I pretty much agree with Zel's chart ^.

So I'd take one 7 and one 8 over the threesomes with the lesser sluts every time.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Threesomes

I would pick a 7 over two 5s, but I would also pick two 7s over a 9.

Threesomes

Quote: (06-16-2017 11:55 AM)Repo Wrote:  

I would pick a 7 over two 5s, but I would also pick two 7s over a 9.

([7+7] * [2/3]) > 9

The Rule of Threeways. I don't know why it works, but it works.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Threesomes

There are too many factors that are unknown to make my decision.

Am I drunk?
What's "regular" sex with the 7? I push boundaries with these chicks sexually.
Can I push the 7 if I fuck her enough to get her to want to join the 5's for a 4some with drugs/alcohol?
Is the 7 young and impressionable so I can train her?
Which had more drama involved? Will the 7 be clingy and annoying or will it create a rift between the two 5's where they involve me?

Threesomes

You only have one dick, so sex with a 7 is better than sex with a 5, while another 5 watches you.

Threesomes

Sex with a 7 is not better than a 5 sucking your dick while the other one is sucking your balls and licking your taint.

Threesomes

I'd enjoy the 7 more.

Threesomes are a tonne of work, and for two marginal broads - not worth the effort.

One of them a 6 and now we talking, then at least I know I got one I can focus on.

Threesomes

Just was having this conversation with my wingman the other day.

We both concluded we would only EVER agree to a threesome if its with 2 stunners. It's not a everyday run of the mill chore or a bird tossing your salad which gives you physical pleasure and is a dirty domination act that turns you on mentally. Threesome is a thing of beauty a mental fantasy where one bird is masaging your dick with aromatic oil and the other is kissing you or both birds licking chantilly off your dick. To me that fantasy gets slaughtered if the birds are anything less than a 7.5.

I have had over 100 birds in the 5-6.5 range and atleast 20 below 5s in my life. I would happily run a quickie after a drunk gruelling nights unfruitful chasing the 8s. I rate my hand a 3 so given the choice I would rather take home a 5. Poosay got natural lube and average birds tend to deepthroat and are generally great at blowjobs as they know they have to compensate somehow if they are to keep a man.

So I am absolutely not picky I would bang a 9 and 5 the same day and I have done it. I bang 5s expecially more when I have a couple of 8s in the harem as my ego is at a good place and my wingmen are initially surprised and eventually impressed.

Having said that threesome is a fantasy an experience to cherish and I would never kill that fantasy and replace that with traumatic forgettable memory of two fatties looking up at me smiling with my cum on their face.

I have had threesomes many times when its 2 guys and a girl and in that case I am willing to lower my standards as its again a more mental domination thing where we use and abuse a slag who wants the nastiest stuff done to her by two bulls.

For 2 girls and me scenario I am still waiting for my swedish twins. One day.

Threesomes

Once you've had a threesome the novelty factor kind of goes away. Dealing with one female personality is enough, two can just be annoying. Take the hotter chick.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Threesomes

Quote: (06-16-2017 11:00 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (06-14-2017 09:20 PM)Australia Sucks Wrote:  

Since I would answer 'the 7 over the 5s' and 'the 6s are just as good as the 8', I can infer that the correct multiplier might be 2/3.

([5+5] * [2/3]) < 7
([6+6] * [2/3]) = 8

Since the multiplier contains the numbers "2" and "3", this is a clue that it may be possible to derive a formula for all possible configurations of group sex, a sort of unified theory. Can I get a grant from the Roosh Institute to research this, maybe in Vegas?

The unified theory is:

The angle of the dangle must remain parallel to the masses of the asses in order for the heat of the meat to remain constant.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Threesomes

Quote: (06-22-2017 06:29 PM)NapoleonDynamighty Wrote:  

I have had threesomes many times when its 2 guys and a girl

That's not a threesome, that's a train or a gang-bang or the devil's threesome (at best). A threesome is you and two girls, never two guys and a girl.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Threesomes

The results are in guys. The majority of the people voting in the poll voted for sex with a 7 instead of a threesome with two 5s. In this case quality won out over quantity.